Spy Balloon

Should the Biden admin have shot down the wayward Chinese spy balloon currently traversing the US?

• Yes, spy balloons should NOT be allowed in US airspace.

Votes: 32 91.4%
  • No. (state your reason)

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
Don't look now, reports are there is another balloon over South America and there is an apparent explosion in the skies over Billings Montana.

I looked…

Pretty nuts.

Had to be a fighter intercepting something.

Think you stupid TDS liberals... have you ever seen anything like this in your miserable lives?..... wake up or watch the destruction of your nation...

Might wanna look at a weather map sometime and see where the jet stream is and in what direction it goes. Right over the top of Montana incidentally. And, according to the OP's link, it was in unregulated airspace, meaning that they couldn't shoot it down without good cause. Would almost be like shooting at a Russian spy ship in international waters just because they were looking at our ships (which I saw happen quite often while out at sea on deployment, especially when we were doing UNREP or running flight operations).

And, like I've said before, they wouldn't get much intel from photographing a silo than what they (probably) already have. I've been by those silos many times, and all you see is a small building surrounded by a fence. That's about it. There isn't any strange looking technical gear laying around, as almost all of that structure is underground.
well hell then. Let's just let them send all the damn balloons they want okay??

Does China think they are getting their money’s worth? After all how much money have they given to the Biden family?

What a bunch of pussies making excuses for Xiden.

The Soviets had no qualms shooting down a U2 spy plane at 70,000 feet.

Xiden is afraid to shoot down a balloon.

Liberals are pussies.

Fake Conservatives ( #G5000) are pussies.

Fake Independents ( #Golfing Gator) are pussies.

Are they all on the Chinese payroll with Biden?

That’s not even close to the size of this thing.
He is not all there...

329025807_919719919064648_5883589910265105234_n.jpg

The balloon itself is about the size of three semi-trailers lined up, side by side. This means the array below it is about 40 feet long. The amount of weight that it can carry is around 350lbs. There are a lot of things possible to put under this type of balloon. This appears to be a mapping array.

Why it was allowed into our air space is shear lunacy.

So Markle, your point is that you don't know how a weather balloon works?

And that after I explained it in terms simple enough for even a low-grade moron like you to grasp?

I'm sorry, little bedwetter. I can't dumb it down any further. You could understand if you wanted to, but you don't want to. If you understood, you wouldn't be able to spend your days sitting in a pool of your own urine, so you wouldn't fit in with the rest of your cult.
I know exactly how a weather balloon works. It is also obvious that you are among the few who swallow the line that this is a WEATHER BALLOON gone off course. Why do you find it necessary to defend Communist China? Come on, you can tell us, you party with Hunter Biden, right?

Churchill-S.jpg

We should have captured that balloon and taken it down to see what it was all about. Makes me think this administration already knows and refuses to tell anyone.

Forum List

Back