'Stable Genius Act' proposes medical exams for presidential candidates

Trump: I’m not crazy so I’ll be on my best behavior today and let cameras in the WH.
Ha!

How ANYONE can support this dunce is something science should investigate in the years to come.

Oops too late for this president but GREAT NAME don’t you think?
Trump has become the piñata of politics.

A House Democrat has introduced a new bill requiring major party presidential nominees undergo full medical exams and release the results to the public after a controversial new book ignited debate about President Donald Trump's mental fitness in Washington.

The measure from Rep. Brendan Boyle, D-Pa., a vocal critic of Trump, would require all presidential candidates that receive major party nominations to have medical exams administered by the Navy. The results of the exams would be publicly disclosed as reports filed with the Federal Election Commission.

You realize that neither HIllary, nor likely would JFK had passed, right?
Stupid is as stupid does. Both were highly competent and sane. No one ever accused Trump of being sane..

So you only want to use it on Trump because you think he's stupid. Good god what a dope.
Now you’re putting words in my mouth dunce. If this passes of course it should apply to everyone. It’s amazing you can even remember how to breathe.
Him....
"You realize that neither HIllary, nor likely would JFK had passed, right?

You....
Stupid is as stupid does. Both were highly competent and sane. No one ever accused Trump of being sane.."

Your words genius. It just gets easier kid, you just keep digging a bigger hole.
I have a new stalker / troll. How sweet.

So you want to add this requirement but asking for a birth certificate flips you out?

Trump: I’m not crazy so I’ll be on my best behavior today and let cameras in the WH.
Ha!

How ANYONE can support this dunce is something science should investigate in the years to come.

More evidence that reasonable has no clue what science is

A House Democrat has introduced a new bill requiring major party presidential nominees undergo full medical exams and release the results to the public after a controversial new book ignited debate about President Donald Trump's mental fitness in Washington.

The measure from Rep. Brendan Boyle, D-Pa., a vocal critic of Trump, would require all presidential candidates that receive major party nominations to have medical exams administered by the Navy. The results of the exams would be publicly disclosed as reports filed with the Federal Election Commission.

Stupid is as stupid does. Both were highly competent and sane. No one ever accused Trump of being sane..

Both have/had serious medical problems that would likely have ended their campaigns for the Presidency.

I did not claim that ether were stupid.

That was a stupid mistake on your part. Ironically.

Right now, you see Trump, an old and heavy enemy and imagine him not there.

But would you really want to lose a good lefty just because of health related reasons?

I'm serious. Would you be prepared to, hypothetically lose JFK, for this bill?

Now you’re putting words in my mouth dunce. If this passes of course it should apply to everyone. It’s amazing you can even remember how to breathe.
Do you think it survives a constitutional challenge?
I certainly hope so. We need to prevent mentally deficient people like trump from ever holding office..

Let's try this again kid.

For the NEW bill to go into effect you must AMEND Article 2. How do you do that? Using the prescribed methods in Article 5.

Does that help? Do you think you cab get 2/3rds of the States to ratify it?

So you only want to use it on Trump because you think he's stupid. Good god what a dope.
Him....

You....
Stupid is as stupid does. Both were highly competent and sane. No one ever accused Trump of being sane.."

Your words genius. It just gets easier kid, you just keep digging a bigger hole.
Yup my words. Hillary and JFK were highly competent and sane.
Trump not so much.
Try again strike out king.

Him....

You....

I have a new stalker / troll. How sweet.

I'll just keep beating your ass kid.

The bill is obviously intended to reinforce the democrat party's Alinsky based attack on the President but a history of the democrat party reveals some interesting stuff. The mainstream media has been the propaganda arm of the democrat party even before democrat president Woodrow Wilson. When Wilson was completely incapacitated by a stroke they used to wheel his zombie like body out for a quicky photo op and explain that he wasn't feeling well. The media knew he was brain dead but covered it up. FDR managed to hide his paralysis behind a big desk for a while but more importantly his blood pressure was always off the charts. He was a virtual corpse when democrats ran him for a 4th term and the media claimed he was healthy even when democrats dumped the current Vice President and hand picked a successor. It was widely suspected that he suffered a series of strokes while in office but his medical records disappeared from a locked vault within a day of his death and the mainstream media wasn't curious at the time to investigate. JFK was suffering from a congenital back problem called Addisons Disease to such an extent that he required constant pain medication from a Dr. Feelgood. The media knew about it and joked about his rocking chair. The law didn't require presidents to furnish their medical records but most presidents did up to Bill Clinton. Clinton never submitted his medical records and the media wasn't curious because they were aware of his risky sexual adventures. Joe Biden was a heartbeat away from the presidency but he had suffered two brain embolisms. The media downplayed it but his erratic behavior was common knowledge.
You lost me at Alinsky.

You were lost when you entered into this debate kid.
There isn’t even a debate you moron.
I posted a news item and you tried to make it into a debate.

So you weren't trying to debate when you challenged my assertion that such a bill would be unconstitutional? I think you're just lying now.

Him....

You....

Trump not so much.
Trolling your own thread I see.

Him....

You....

Trump not so much.

Hillary?

:cuckoo:

Him....

You....

Trump not so much.

It amazes me that this country is thriving after a year of Him in office and you think he is incompetent.

Both have/had serious medical problems that would likely have ended their campaigns for the Presidency.

I did not claim that ether were stupid.

That was a stupid mistake on your part. Ironically.

Right now, you see Trump, an old and heavy enemy and imagine him not there.

But would you really want to lose a good lefty just because of health related reasons?

I'm serious. Would you be prepared to, hypothetically lose JFK, for this bill?
Wrong. Hillary didn’t have any serious health problems whereas JFK did.
Or are you believing the Russian trolls thst she had Parkinson’s?
I bet you do.

Him....

You....

Trump not so much.

LOL....

""You realize that neither HIllary, nor likely would JFK had passed, right?"

You're on record as not caring that both Hillary and JFK would have been disqualified if you applied the "Emoluments Clause" to them.

Him....

You....

Trump not so much.

It amazes me that this country is thriving after a year of Him in office and you think he is incompetent.
its not only me that SEES he’s incompetent.
Most of the WH staff have observed his incompetence and that’s not only from Wolff’s book.
I’ve listen to a half dozen reporters state they got the same info from staffers they interviewed.

The US Constitution lists the requirements for anyone running for President. You want to change those requirements? Create an amendment and get it passed failing that you nor anyone else can dictate to a qualifier under the Constitution what they must do to run.

The kid is too stupid to know that. Article 2 sets the requirements, that would have to be amended and he is too stupid to know that that is where Article 5 comes into play.
If you’re such a Constitutional expert how many times have you called out Trump for violating the emolument clause of the Constitution?

Deflecting already? LMAO

Nope. It’s appropriate if one wants to discuss the Constitution.

Maybe you should read the posting rules, off topic post are a no no. They are considered an attempt to deflect from or derail a thread. You know an OP is in big trouble in their position when they start deflecting from their own thread.

Forum List

Back