'Stable Genius Act' proposes medical exams for presidential candidates

This proposed bill reeks of win-at-all-cost, refusal to accept the results of an election.

This will undoubtedly be the standard operating procedure for anyone who loses an election going forward.

I suppose I should be concerned or sad that it will destroy the legitimacy of any future election, but....I want Texas independence, which will require war or collapse. This tactic will leave me hopelessly disappointed, because I am praying (not really, atheist) for war.
:lol:

View attachment 170811
Nope. It’s appropriate if one wants to discuss the Constitution.

Maybe you should read the posting rules, off topic post are a no no. They are considered an attempt to deflect from or derail a thread. You know an OP is in big trouble in their position when they start deflecting from their own thread.

I responded to those posting off topic questions.
When are YOU gonna admit Trump shows signs of mental illness? I know.
Never..

Once again sounds like a blue collar guy like me, let me guess band fag, the jocks in high school pick in you to much?
You obviously don’t know what the word blue collar means if you keep pushing this face plant of yours.
T has never been blue collar. Never did a day’s work in his life. Never worked with his hands.
I was an all conference basketball player in HS, smart ass so once again.... faceplant time for you.

I do remember I only have a 2nd grade education been a blue collar guy all my life band fag.
Thanks for confirming you only have a 2nd grade education.
We appreciate the info.

View attachment 170811
Maybe you should read the posting rules, off topic post are a no no. They are considered an attempt to deflect from or derail a thread. You know an OP is in big trouble in their position when they start deflecting from their own thread.

Never..

Once again sounds like a blue collar guy like me, let me guess band fag, the jocks in high school pick in you to much?
You obviously don’t know what the word blue collar means if you keep pushing this face plant of yours.
T has never been blue collar. Never did a day’s work in his life. Never worked with his hands.
I was an all conference basketball player in HS, smart ass so once again.... faceplant time for you.

I do remember I only have a 2nd grade education been a blue collar guy all my life band fag.
We appreciate the info.

Yup and I know more then you band fag.

Now you’re putting words in my mouth dunce. If this passes of course it should apply to everyone. It’s amazing you can even remember how to breathe.
Him....
"You realize that neither HIllary, nor likely would JFK had passed, right?

You....
Stupid is as stupid does. Both were highly competent and sane. No one ever accused Trump of being sane.."

Your words genius. It just gets easier kid, you just keep digging a bigger hole.
Yup my words. Hillary and JFK were highly competent and sane.
Trump not so much.
Try again strike out king.

It amazes me that this country is thriving after a year of Him in office and you think he is incompetent.
its not only me that SEES he’s incompetent.
Most of the WH staff have observed his incompetence and that’s not only from Wolff’s book.
I’ve listen to a half dozen reporters state they got the same info from staffers they interviewed.

So you have second hand anonymous sources vs actual evidence of the country doing better
it’s been widely reported many journalists and reporters said the WH staff have readily talked to them discussing how incompetent this president is. They even gave a reason for their willingness to talk. They “fear for their country.”
Their words not mine although I definitely also fear for my country under this president.

So you obviously are against Trump taking any physical or psychological exam because you know he wouldn’t pass either.

I have never yet seen a single Doctor who didn't want to have me locked up for the rest of my life. Unfortunately, you can't even put a Doctor in prison for murder or rape, much less white collar crime, and never mind the malpractice, quackery, mayhem, and malicious disfigurement they "routinely" perform on patients.

So you obviously are against Trump taking any physical or psychological exam because you know he wouldn’t pass either.

I have never yet seen a single Doctor who didn't want to have me locked up for the rest of my life. Unfortunately, you can't even put a Doctor in prison for murder or rape, much less white collar crime, and never mind the malpractice, quackery, mayhem, and malicious disfigurement they "routinely" perform on patients.
Thanks for confirming you’re incapacitated. Trump supporter?

This proposed bill reeks of win-at-all-cost, refusal to accept the results of an election.

No it reeks of the concern we let a mentally incompetent person take the oath of office.
Now we’re all paying for it.

Trump is a fucking genus, you moron.
People that work with him every single day disavows that comment.

“ I’m like a very smart person.”

Does that sound like a genius to you???

View attachment 170811
Never..

We appreciate the info.

Yup and I know more then you band fag.
Yet yet you prove just the opposite here on a daily basis..
Band fag?
Thanks for also confirming you have the emotional maturity of a 10 year old.

Now you’re putting words in my mouth dunce. If this passes of course it should apply to everyone. It’s amazing you can even remember how to breathe.
Do you think it survives a constitutional challenge?
I certainly hope so. We need to prevent mentally deficient people like trump from ever holding office..

Let's try this again kid.

For the NEW bill to go into effect you must AMEND Article 2. How do you do that? Using the prescribed methods in Article 5.

Does that help? Do you think you cab get 2/3rds of the States to ratify it?

It requires 3/4ths of the States.

No it reeks of the concern we let a mentally incompetent person take the oath of office.

Sounds like standard New York bluster.

You should try to understand different cultures.

“Before voting for the highest office in the land, Americans have a right to know whether an individual has the physical and mental fitness to serve as president of the United States," Boyle said in a statement.

Trump has vehemently defended his ability to serve as president following the Friday release of "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House" by journalist Michael Wolff. Wolff, who said he was given extraordinary access to the West Wing, reported in his book that top White House aides around the president have questioned his fitness for office.

"Throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart," Trump said in a tweet over the weekend, during his retreat at Camp David with congressional Republican leaders. He added that he is "a very stable genius."

Lmao

Oops too late for this president but GREAT NAME don’t you think?
Trump has become the piñata of politics.

A House Democrat has introduced a new bill requiring major party presidential nominees undergo full medical exams and release the results to the public after a controversial new book ignited debate about President Donald Trump's mental fitness in Washington.

The measure from Rep. Brendan Boyle, D-Pa., a vocal critic of Trump, would require all presidential candidates that receive major party nominations to have medical exams administered by the Navy. The results of the exams would be publicly disclosed as reports filed with the Federal Election Commission.

You realize that neither HIllary, nor likely would JFK had passed, right?
Stupid is as stupid does. Both were highly competent and sane. No one ever accused Trump of being sane..

Both have/had serious medical problems that would likely have ended their campaigns for the Presidency.

I did not claim that ether were stupid.

That was a stupid mistake on your part. Ironically.

Right now, you see Trump, an old and heavy enemy and imagine him not there.

But would you really want to lose a good lefty just because of health related reasons?

I'm serious. Would you be prepared to, hypothetically lose JFK, for this bill?
Wrong. Hillary didn’t have any serious health problems whereas JFK did.
Or are you believing the Russian trolls thst she had Parkinson’s?
I bet you do.

Really, Comey said the bitch wasn't competent enough to be charged with a crime. You don't think that should be a disqualifier?

Sounds like standard New York bluster.

You should try to understand different cultures.
I’ve traveled to 12 countries. I understand them more than someone who thinks Trump’s a genius.

AC16335C-3308-4BC4-9175-4677C67355BD.jpeg
Oops too late for this president but GREAT NAME don’t you think?
Trump has become the piñata of politics.

A House Democrat has introduced a new bill requiring major party presidential nominees undergo full medical exams and release the results to the public after a controversial new book ignited debate about President Donald Trump's mental fitness in Washington.

The measure from Rep. Brendan Boyle, D-Pa., a vocal critic of Trump, would require all presidential candidates that receive major party nominations to have medical exams administered by the Navy. The results of the exams would be publicly disclosed as reports filed with the Federal Election Commission.

Stupid is as stupid does. Both were highly competent and sane. No one ever accused Trump of being sane..

Both have/had serious medical problems that would likely have ended their campaigns for the Presidency.

But would you really want to lose a good lefty just because of health related reasons?

I bet you do.

Really, Comey said the bitch wasn't competent enough to be charged with a crime. You don't think that should be a disqualifier?

No he didn’t. You’re lying again.

I do love it that the pussygrabber is obsessed with Wolff’s book..

A “stable genius” wouldn’t have even commented on it.
He’s so his own worse enemy.

View attachment 170818

I bet you do.

No he didn’t. You’re lying again.

FBI's Comey indicts Clinton character, competence: James Robbins

Forum List

Back