'Stable Genius Act' proposes medical exams for presidential candidates

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star.....

7:27 AM - Jan 6, 2018

BBWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The kid is too stupid to know that. Article 2 sets the requirements, that would have to be amended and he is too stupid to know that that is where Article 5 comes into play.
If you’re such a Constitutional expert how many times have you called out Trump for violating the emolument clause of the Constitution?

Deflecting already? LMAO

Nope. It’s appropriate if one wants to discuss the Constitution.

Maybe you should read the posting rules, off topic post are a no no. They are considered an attempt to deflect from or derail a thread. You know an OP is in big trouble in their position when they start deflecting from their own thread.

I responded to those posting off topic questions.
When are YOU gonna admit Trump shows signs of mental illness? I know.
Never..

Have you personally spoken to him, I haven't. I do like what he's accomplished.

View attachment 170818
Stupid is as stupid does. Both were highly competent and sane. No one ever accused Trump of being sane..

Both have/had serious medical problems that would likely have ended their campaigns for the Presidency.

I did not claim that ether were stupid.

That was a stupid mistake on your part. Ironically.

Right now, you see Trump, an old and heavy enemy and imagine him not there.

But would you really want to lose a good lefty just because of health related reasons?

I'm serious. Would you be prepared to, hypothetically lose JFK, for this bill?
Wrong. Hillary didn’t have any serious health problems whereas JFK did.
Or are you believing the Russian trolls thst she had Parkinson’s?
I bet you do.

Really, Comey said the bitch wasn't competent enough to be charged with a crime. You don't think that should be a disqualifier?

No he didn’t. You’re lying again.

FBI's Comey indicts Clinton character, competence: James Robbins
“Regarding the handling of classified info”
Not OK Texas said she wasn’t competent enough to be charged with a crime which of course is a bald faced lie.
So you both lose.
So now you’re a Comey fan?
So you obviously believe Trump tried to squash a federal investigation like Comey testified. .

If you’re such a Constitutional expert how many times have you called out Trump for violating the emolument clause of the Constitution?

Deflecting already? LMAO

Maybe you should read the posting rules, off topic post are a no no. They are considered an attempt to deflect from or derail a thread. You know an OP is in big trouble in their position when they start deflecting from their own thread.

Never..

i don’t have to. I see how he acts and carries himself.. he’s a basket case having to attack private citizens, allies, and everyone else.
Plus the people that know him better than u or me says he shows signs of mental illness but of course you ignore that.

So you enjoy him giving Big Coal the right to pollute?
You think it’s great replacing scientists with fossil fuel executives at the EPA.
American people don’t which is why he continues to be the lowest rated prez in history.

“Before voting for the highest office in the land, Americans have a right to know whether an individual has the physical and mental fitness to serve as president of the United States," Boyle said in a statement.

Trump has vehemently defended his ability to serve as president following the Friday release of "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House" by journalist Michael Wolff. Wolff, who said he was given extraordinary access to the West Wing, reported in his book that top White House aides around the president have questioned his fitness for office.

"Throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart," Trump said in a tweet over the weekend, during his retreat at Camp David with congressional Republican leaders. He added that he is "a very stable genius."

Lmao

That's what campaigns are for dipstick, you lost, deal with it.

From my link:
Boyle responded to Trump's defense by naming the bill: The Standardizing Testing and Accountability Before Large Elections Giving Electors Necessary Information for Unobstructed Selection Act - or "Stable Genius Act."

View attachment 170811
Once again sounds like a blue collar guy like me, let me guess band fag, the jocks in high school pick in you to much?
You obviously don’t know what the word blue collar means if you keep pushing this face plant of yours.
T has never been blue collar. Never did a day’s work in his life. Never worked with his hands.
I was an all conference basketball player in HS, smart ass so once again.... faceplant time for you.

I do remember I only have a 2nd grade education been a blue collar guy all my life band fag.
Thanks for confirming you only have a 2nd grade education.
We appreciate the info.

Yup and I know more then you band fag.
Yet yet you prove just the opposite here on a daily basis..
Band fag?
Thanks for also confirming you have the emotional maturity of a 10 year old.

Says the troll boi on here that always gets slammed in his own topics...so tell us doctor Marcus wellby MD where did you get your training at? What's your qualifications other then you slept at a roach infested Motel 6 last night?

Deflecting already? LMAO

Never..

i don’t have to. I see how he acts and carries himself.. he’s a basket case having to attack private citizens, allies, and everyone else.
Plus the people that know him better than u or me says he shows signs of mental illness but of course you ignore that.

You think it’s great replacing scientists with fossil fuel executives at the EPA.
American people don’t which is why he continues to be the lowest rated prez in history.

Congress vetoed that rule, Trump agreed and signed the bill. And I think the EPA should be abolished, States can deal with it. Also, polls at this point are meaningless.

View attachment 170818
Both have/had serious medical problems that would likely have ended their campaigns for the Presidency.

I did not claim that ether were stupid.

That was a stupid mistake on your part. Ironically.

Right now, you see Trump, an old and heavy enemy and imagine him not there.

But would you really want to lose a good lefty just because of health related reasons?

I'm serious. Would you be prepared to, hypothetically lose JFK, for this bill?
I bet you do.

Really, Comey said the bitch wasn't competent enough to be charged with a crime. You don't think that should be a disqualifier?

Not OK Texas said she wasn’t competent enough to be charged with a crime which of course is a bald faced lie.
So you both lose.
So you obviously believe Trump tried to squash a federal investigation like Comey testified. .

Oh noooo,he may have also missed crossing a T or dotting an I, crap he may have even missed putting a period at the end of a sentence. Oh no the end of the world.

“Before voting for the highest office in the land, Americans have a right to know whether an individual has the physical and mental fitness to serve as president of the United States," Boyle said in a statement.

Trump has vehemently defended his ability to serve as president following the Friday release of "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House" by journalist Michael Wolff. Wolff, who said he was given extraordinary access to the West Wing, reported in his book that top White House aides around the president have questioned his fitness for office.

"Throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart," Trump said in a tweet over the weekend, during his retreat at Camp David with congressional Republican leaders. He added that he is "a very stable genius."

Lmao

It’s hilarious u bottom feeders keep repeating yourself about the election about who won and who lost.
That’s not my motivation.
The resistance movement is alive and strong with numbers much greater than you deplorables.
Much greater.
Don’t ever forget that but you’ll see it in living color in November.

View attachment 170818
I bet you do.

So you both lose.

Oh noooo,he may have also missed crossing a T or dotting an I, crap he may have even missed putting a period at the end of a sentence. Oh no the end of the world.
When he gets indicted will you admit you’ve been wrong and disavow him?
I don’t expect an answer from a nonthinker like yourself.

View attachment 170818

So you both lose.

A grand jury can indict a ham and cheese sandwich if it wanted to...it means nothing.

Never..

Congress vetoed that rule, Trump agreed and signed the bill. And I think the EPA should be abolished, States can deal with it. Also, polls at this point are meaningless.

No States can’t handle it. They cant even handle the Superfund sites in their states.
States are strapped for money and you want to put more responsibilities on them.
They also don’t have the manpower or money to monitor polluters. But monitoring polluters and fining them will be a thing of the past under this president. I’m sure you’re happy about that too.

Lmao

It’s hilarious u bottom feeders keep repeating yourself about the election about who won and who lost.
That’s not my motivation.
The resistance movement is alive and strong with numbers much greater than you deplorables.
Much greater.
Don’t ever forget that but you’ll see it in living color in November.

:cuckoo:

So you both lose.

A grand jury can indict a ham and cheese sandwich if it wanted to...it means nothing.
This idiot thinks trump’s innocent despite all the evidence to the contrary.

From my link:
Boyle responded to Trump's defense by naming the bill: The Standardizing Testing and Accountability Before Large Elections Giving Electors Necessary Information for Unobstructed Selection Act - or "Stable Genius Act."

He must if studied under the so called "constitutional scholar" obozo who violated the constitution over 50 times of his presidency..

"Criminal In Chief" — 78 Times President Obama Broke The Law During Presidency

Laffen at your bogus site.
It’s a deplorable tradition.,

So you obviously are against Trump taking any physical or psychological exam because you know he wouldn’t pass either.
Just because you hope Trump has a mental disorder does not make is so, nor does it justify your attemps to reverse the results of an election or impose additional, arbitrary qualifications for holding the office.

You sound like a loon who is unable to get past the bargaining stage of your grief of your candidate’s loss. You and others like you desparately trying to find a way to undo reality are the people in need of therapy, specifically grief therapy.

View attachment 170818

So you both lose.

Yeah, get back to us when Hillary "gracefully" bows out and accepts Trump as President.

Forum List

Back