'Stable Genius Act' proposes medical exams for presidential candidates

“Before voting for the highest office in the land, Americans have a right to know whether an individual has the physical and mental fitness to serve as president of the United States," Boyle said in a statement.

Trump has vehemently defended his ability to serve as president following the Friday release of "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House" by journalist Michael Wolff. Wolff, who said he was given extraordinary access to the West Wing, reported in his book that top White House aides around the president have questioned his fitness for office.

"Throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart," Trump said in a tweet over the weekend, during his retreat at Camp David with congressional Republican leaders. He added that he is "a very stable genius."

Lmao

That's what campaigns are for dipstick, you lost, deal with it.

It’s hilarious u bottom feeders keep repeating yourself about the election about who won and who lost.
That’s not my motivation.
The resistance movement is alive and strong with numbers much greater than you deplorables.
Much greater.
Don’t ever forget that but you’ll see it in living color in November.

And Trump will still be president tomorrow. Too bad for you.

2F4987EF-37E3-4BD8-A009-C35076F50680.jpeg
No tests are needed. Anyone with ears and eyes can tell this boob is not fit to run an ice cream stand.
Funny. Many of us said the same about Obama—a guy who literally had never run anything in his life, including an ice cream stand. You could be right, but you also must admit that a majority of regular Americans had more experience and were better qualified to hold the office than Obama.

Just sayin’
Obama was a senator and constitutional scholar..
trump was/is a corrupt businessman known for defrauding small businessmen.
He was a Senator for lees than one term. Prior to that? He was a student?

Lterally his second jod ever was POTUS., after only a few years of work experience.
:lmao:
So most Americans ( as you claimed) are senators and constitutional scholars?
Nice faceplant.

“Before voting for the highest office in the land, Americans have a right to know whether an individual has the physical and mental fitness to serve as president of the United States," Boyle said in a statement.

Trump has vehemently defended his ability to serve as president following the Friday release of "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House" by journalist Michael Wolff. Wolff, who said he was given extraordinary access to the West Wing, reported in his book that top White House aides around the president have questioned his fitness for office.

"Throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart," Trump said in a tweet over the weekend, during his retreat at Camp David with congressional Republican leaders. He added that he is "a very stable genius."

Lmao

That's what campaigns are for dipstick, you lost, deal with it.

It’s hilarious u bottom feeders keep repeating yourself about the election about who won and who lost.
That’s not my motivation.
The resistance movement is alive and strong with numbers much greater than you deplorables.
Much greater.
Don’t ever forget that but you’ll see it in living color in November.

And Trump will still be president tomorrow. Too bad for you.

Childish at best but par for the course with you.

Maybe you should read the posting rules, off topic post are a no no. They are considered an attempt to deflect from or derail a thread. You know an OP is in big trouble in their position when they start deflecting from their own thread.

I responded to those posting off topic questions.
When are YOU gonna admit Trump shows signs of mental illness? I know.
Never..

Have you personally spoken to him, I haven't. I do like what he's accomplished.

i don’t have to. I see how he acts and carries himself.. he’s a basket case having to attack private citizens, allies, and everyone else.
Plus the people that know him better than u or me says he shows signs of mental illness but of course you ignore that.

So you enjoy him giving Big Coal the right to pollute?
You think it’s great replacing scientists with fossil fuel executives at the EPA.
American people don’t which is why he continues to be the lowest rated prez in history.

Congress vetoed that rule, Trump agreed and signed the bill. And I think the EPA should be abolished, States can deal with it. Also, polls at this point are meaningless.

No States can’t handle it. They cant even handle the Superfund sites in their states.
States are strapped for money and you want to put more responsibilities on them.
They also don’t have the manpower or money to monitor polluters. But monitoring polluters and fining them will be a thing of the past under this president. I’m sure you’re happy about that too.

Evidently the Feds can't handle superfund sites either, they're still there, after how many decades?

Obama was a senator and constitutional scholar..
trump was/is a corrupt businessman known for defrauding small businessmen.
He was a Senator for lees than one term. Prior to that? He was a student?

Lterally his first job ever running anything was POTUS., after only a few years of work experience.
:lmao:
I see you wouldn’t answer my question on the grounds of incriminating yourself.

“Regarding the handling of classified info”
Not OK Texas said she wasn’t competent enough to be charged with a crime which of course is a bald faced lie.
So you both lose.
So now you’re a Comey fan?
So you obviously believe Trump tried to squash a federal investigation like Comey testified. .

Oh noooo,he may have also missed crossing a T or dotting an I, crap he may have even missed putting a period at the end of a sentence. Oh no the end of the world.
When he gets indicted will you admit you’ve been wrong and disavow him?
I don’t expect an answer from a nonthinker like yourself.

A grand jury can indict a ham and cheese sandwich if it wanted to...it means nothing.
This idiot thinks trump’s innocent despite all the evidence to the contrary.

Feel free to lay out the evidence.

I responded to those posting off topic questions.
When are YOU gonna admit Trump shows signs of mental illness? I know.
Never..

i don’t have to. I see how he acts and carries himself.. he’s a basket case having to attack private citizens, allies, and everyone else.
Plus the people that know him better than u or me says he shows signs of mental illness but of course you ignore that.

You think it’s great replacing scientists with fossil fuel executives at the EPA.
American people don’t which is why he continues to be the lowest rated prez in history.

Congress vetoed that rule, Trump agreed and signed the bill. And I think the EPA should be abolished, States can deal with it. Also, polls at this point are meaningless.

No States can’t handle it. They cant even handle the Superfund sites in their states.
States are strapped for money and you want to put more responsibilities on them.
They also don’t have the manpower or money to monitor polluters. But monitoring polluters and fining them will be a thing of the past under this president. I’m sure you’re happy about that too.

Evidently the Feds can't handle superfund sites either, they're still there, after how many decades?

I’ve already proven Obama did clean up Superfund sites a few posts above yours.
Reading comprehension problem?

“Regarding the handling of classified info”
Not OK Texas said she wasn’t competent enough to be charged with a crime which of course is a bald faced lie.
So you both lose.
So now you’re a Comey fan?
So you obviously believe Trump tried to squash a federal investigation like Comey testified. .

Oh noooo,he may have also missed crossing a T or dotting an I, crap he may have even missed putting a period at the end of a sentence. Oh no the end of the world.

A grand jury can indict a ham and cheese sandwich if it wanted to...it means nothing.

I’ve done that almost every day here yet you ignore it all.
Each night News shows also lay out the evidence.
Afraid to look?

The Liar Bear claw just made up a fantasy that Pruitt is cleaning up Superfund sites and Obama didn’t.
That’s not even a creative lie. You even suck at lying

“In 2016, President Obama’s EPA cleaned up two Superfund sites, but rather than cherry-pick individual years, it would only be fair to judge us upon the completion of our tenure,” said Jahan Wilcox, an EPA spokesman. “Under Administrator Pruitt’s leadership, we’ve completed the cleanup of seven toxic land sites and this is just the beginning.”

Records show that construction work at all seven sites hyped by Pruitt’s EPA, such as removing soil or drilling wells to suck out contaminated groundwater, was completed years before Pruitt was confirmed as the agency’s chief in February. Removing sites from the list is a procedural step that occurs after monitoring data show that remaining levels of harmful contaminates meet cleanup targets, which were often set by EPA decades ago.

EPA Bragged About Cleaning Superfund Sites Where Work Finished Years Ago

Fake news why are you giving Obama the credit when it was clearly done by pruett

All Obama did was fuck a up a river..

1375302052945692966.jpg

I’ve already proven Obama did clean up Superfund sites a few posts above yours.
Reading comprehension problem?

:cuckoo:

The Liar Bear claw just made up a fantasy that Pruitt is cleaning up Superfund sites and Obama didn’t.
That’s not even a creative lie. You even suck at lying

“In 2016, President Obama’s EPA cleaned up two Superfund sites, but rather than cherry-pick individual years, it would only be fair to judge us upon the completion of our tenure,” said Jahan Wilcox, an EPA spokesman. “Under Administrator Pruitt’s leadership, we’ve completed the cleanup of seven toxic land sites and this is just the beginning.”

Records show that construction work at all seven sites hyped by Pruitt’s EPA, such as removing soil or drilling wells to suck out contaminated groundwater, was completed years before Pruitt was confirmed as the agency’s chief in February. Removing sites from the list is a procedural step that occurs after monitoring data show that remaining levels of harmful contaminates meet cleanup targets, which were often set by EPA decades ago.

EPA Bragged About Cleaning Superfund Sites Where Work Finished Years Ago

Fake news why are you giving Obama the credit when it was clearly done by pruett

All Obama did was fuck a up a river..

View attachment 170827
You just copied my post PROVING Pruitt lied and Obama has cleaned up multiple sites.. I’m now certain there’s something seriously wrong with you.

I see you wouldn’t answer my question on the grounds of incriminating yourself.
What are you talking about? You want me to tell you who I think is more qualified?

Well, we have a guy who has run a company for more than thirty years verses a guy who never ran anything proir to becoming the CEO of the entire executive branch of the U.S. Federal Government. Somebody’s resume doesn’t stack up.

:lol:

I’ve done that almost every day here yet you ignore it all.
Each night News shows also lay out the evidence.
Afraid to look?

We don't get our news from comedy shows you puke..

Not OK Texas wants the EPA abolished because he has to say that or be thrown out of the far right club. He doesn’t understand we need the federal gov monitoring nefarious companies that can care less about the public good but only care about their bottom dollar..
Plus some states would be negligent in their pursuit of companies that pollute our wet lands, streams and rivers. . Ahem.. RED STATES.
Plus states have a huge financial burden with public workers pensions and medical benefits..
Anyone who says “ Let the states handle it” obvious don’t know what they’re talking about and anything about strapped states budgets.

Poor child, have you ever done anything on your own without your nanny government holding your hand? Also States could have more money if DC weren't sucking up all the resources, wasting most of it supporting unnecessary bureaucracies.

Him....
"You realize that neither HIllary, nor likely would JFK had passed, right?

You....
Stupid is as stupid does. Both were highly competent and sane. No one ever accused Trump of being sane.."

Your words genius. It just gets easier kid, you just keep digging a bigger hole.
Yup my words. Hillary and JFK were highly competent and sane.
Trump not so much.
Try again strike out king.

It amazes me that this country is thriving after a year of Him in office and you think he is incompetent.
its not only me that SEES he’s incompetent.
Most of the WH staff have observed his incompetence and that’s not only from Wolff’s book.
I’ve listen to a half dozen reporters state they got the same info from staffers they interviewed.

So you have second hand anonymous sources vs actual evidence of the country doing better
it’s been widely reported many journalists and reporters said the WH staff have readily talked to them discussing how incompetent this president is. They even gave a reason for their willingness to talk. They “fear for their country.”
Their words not mine although I definitely also fear for my country under this president.

Well if reporters say it it must be true

Not OK Texas wants the EPA abolished because he has to say that or be thrown out of the far right club. He doesn’t understand we need the federal gov monitoring nefarious companies that can care less about the public good but only care about their bottom dollar..
Plus some states would be negligent in their pursuit of companies that pollute our wet lands, streams and rivers. . Ahem.. RED STATES.
Plus states have a huge financial burden with public workers pensions and medical benefits..
Anyone who says “ Let the states handle it” obvious don’t know what they’re talking about and anything about strapped states budgets.

Poor child, have you ever done anything on your own without your nanny government holding your hand? Also States could have more money if DC weren't sucking up all the resources, wasting most of it supporting unnecessary bureaucracies.

You’ve shown nothing that I was wrong with anything i said.
Only insults..
You want states to handle things they can’t afford.
You’re a true deplorable!

Yup my words. Hillary and JFK were highly competent and sane.
Trump not so much.
Try again strike out king.

It amazes me that this country is thriving after a year of Him in office and you think he is incompetent.
its not only me that SEES he’s incompetent.
Most of the WH staff have observed his incompetence and that’s not only from Wolff’s book.
I’ve listen to a half dozen reporters state they got the same info from staffers they interviewed.

So you have second hand anonymous sources vs actual evidence of the country doing better
it’s been widely reported many journalists and reporters said the WH staff have readily talked to them discussing how incompetent this president is. They even gave a reason for their willingness to talk. They “fear for their country.”
Their words not mine although I definitely also fear for my country under this president.

Well if reporters say it it must be true
If their sources are not reliable they stop using them. You can’t stand that WH aides and staffers are petrified for their country based on what they see on a daily basis..

Forum List

Back