'Stable Genius Act' proposes medical exams for presidential candidates

Newt Gingrich said this today: Putting Trump in a room full of clever lawyers would be a very bad idea.

Ha ha.
Even his most ardent supporters knows he’s stupid and a threat to himself.... not to mention guilty as hell.

Have you personally spoken to him, I haven't. I do like what he's accomplished.

i don’t have to. I see how he acts and carries himself.. he’s a basket case having to attack private citizens, allies, and everyone else.
Plus the people that know him better than u or me says he shows signs of mental illness but of course you ignore that.

So you enjoy him giving Big Coal the right to pollute?
You think it’s great replacing scientists with fossil fuel executives at the EPA.
American people don’t which is why he continues to be the lowest rated prez in history.

Congress vetoed that rule, Trump agreed and signed the bill. And I think the EPA should be abolished, States can deal with it. Also, polls at this point are meaningless.

No States can’t handle it. They cant even handle the Superfund sites in their states.
States are strapped for money and you want to put more responsibilities on them.
They also don’t have the manpower or money to monitor polluters. But monitoring polluters and fining them will be a thing of the past under this president. I’m sure you’re happy about that too.

Evidently the Feds can't handle superfund sites either, they're still there, after how many decades?

I’ve already proven Obama did clean up Superfund sites a few posts above yours.
Reading comprehension problem?

Was he president for decades child, I said the feds weren't doing a very good job. You might want to work on your own comprehension skills.

Oh noooo,he may have also missed crossing a T or dotting an I, crap he may have even missed putting a period at the end of a sentence. Oh no the end of the world.
When he gets indicted will you admit you’ve been wrong and disavow him?
I don’t expect an answer from a nonthinker like yourself.

A grand jury can indict a ham and cheese sandwich if it wanted to...it means nothing.
This idiot thinks trump’s innocent despite all the evidence to the contrary.

Feel free to lay out the evidence.

I’ve done that almost every day here yet you ignore it all.
Each night News shows also lay out the evidence.
Afraid to look?

All assumptions, suppositions and innuendo, zero hard evidence.

Have you personally spoken to him, I haven't. I do like what he's accomplished.

i don’t have to. I see how he acts and carries himself.. he’s a basket case having to attack private citizens, allies, and everyone else.
Plus the people that know him better than u or me says he shows signs of mental illness but of course you ignore that.

You think it’s great replacing scientists with fossil fuel executives at the EPA.
American people don’t which is why he continues to be the lowest rated prez in history.

Congress vetoed that rule, Trump agreed and signed the bill. And I think the EPA should be abolished, States can deal with it. Also, polls at this point are meaningless.

No States can’t handle it. They cant even handle the Superfund sites in their states.
States are strapped for money and you want to put more responsibilities on them.
They also don’t have the manpower or money to monitor polluters. But monitoring polluters and fining them will be a thing of the past under this president. I’m sure you’re happy about that too.

Evidently the Feds can't handle superfund sites either, they're still there, after how many decades?

You always say you’ve already proven things you never attempt to prove

Was he president for decades child, I said the feds weren't doing a very good job. You might want to work on your own comprehension skills.

You said the federal gov can’t handle the SF sites. I’ve proven Obama did.
I’ve also proven Pruit’s EPA has no interest in cleaning them up. You’re an idiot.

No governor to my knowledge has said they don’t need federal monies. Actually just the opposite.
You’re not exactly the brightest bulb on the marquee.
States can’t afford things without federal help, but both states and the fed gov tax the same people/entities for revenue.

Why can’t states afford all the shit they need?

It amazes me that this country is thriving after a year of Him in office and you think he is incompetent.
its not only me that SEES he’s incompetent.
Most of the WH staff have observed his incompetence and that’s not only from Wolff’s book.
I’ve listen to a half dozen reporters state they got the same info from staffers they interviewed.

So you have second hand anonymous sources vs actual evidence of the country doing better
it’s been widely reported many journalists and reporters said the WH staff have readily talked to them discussing how incompetent this president is. They even gave a reason for their willingness to talk. They “fear for their country.”
Their words not mine although I definitely also fear for my country under this president.

Well if reporters say it it must be true
If their sources are not reliable they stop using them. You can’t stand that WH aides and staffers are petrified for their country based on what they see on a daily basis..

Yes I can’t stand something you’ve got no evidence for. That’s why I’m laughing

Last edited:
When he gets indicted will you admit you’ve been wrong and disavow him?
I don’t expect an answer from a nonthinker like yourself.

A grand jury can indict a ham and cheese sandwich if it wanted to...it means nothing.

Afraid to look?

I provide links. You provide your feelings.

The Liar Bear claw just made up a fantasy that Pruitt is cleaning up Superfund sites and Obama didn’t.
That’s not even a creative lie. You even suck at lying

“In 2016, President Obama’s EPA cleaned up two Superfund sites, but rather than cherry-pick individual years, it would only be fair to judge us upon the completion of our tenure,” said Jahan Wilcox, an EPA spokesman. “Under Administrator Pruitt’s leadership, we’ve completed the cleanup of seven toxic land sites and this is just the beginning.”

Records show that construction work at all seven sites hyped by Pruitt’s EPA, such as removing soil or drilling wells to suck out contaminated groundwater, was completed years before Pruitt was confirmed as the agency’s chief in February. Removing sites from the list is a procedural step that occurs after monitoring data show that remaining levels of harmful contaminates meet cleanup targets, which were often set by EPA decades ago.

EPA Bragged About Cleaning Superfund Sites Where Work Finished Years Ago

Fake news why are you giving Obama the credit when it was clearly done by pruett

All Obama did was fuck a up a river..

View attachment 170827
You just copied my post PROVING Pruitt lied and Obama has cleaned up multiple sites.. I’m now certain there’s something seriously wrong with you.

Do you even bother to read your own links?

Obama administration EPA fucked up the glorious Animas river in 2015 the water contains high levels of lead, arsenic, cadmium, and aluminum. Thousands of fish , squirrels, deer and alligators have been dying. For years the Obama administration didn't know what to do , then in February 2017 Pruitt cleaned up the mighty Animas river and turned it into sparkling blue

Animas river December 2016

download (35).jpeg

Animas river July 2017

348s.jpg

its not only me that SEES he’s incompetent.
Most of the WH staff have observed his incompetence and that’s not only from Wolff’s book.
I’ve listen to a half dozen reporters state they got the same info from staffers they interviewed.

So you have second hand anonymous sources vs actual evidence of the country doing better
it’s been widely reported many journalists and reporters said the WH staff have readily talked to them discussing how incompetent this president is. They even gave a reason for their willingness to talk. They “fear for their country.”
Their words not mine although I definitely also fear for my country under this president.

Well if reporters say it it must be true
If their sources are not reliable they stop using them. You can’t stand that WH aides and staffers are petrified for their country based on what they see on a daily basis..

Yes I can’t stand something you’ve got no evidence for. That’s why I’m laugbing
No I don’t have the evidence I’m not a reporter.
THEY provide the evidence. The evidence you ignore because of... fake news of course.

Last edited:
The Liar Bear claw just made up a fantasy that Pruitt is cleaning up Superfund sites and Obama didn’t.

“In 2016, President Obama’s EPA cleaned up two Superfund sites, but rather than cherry-pick individual years, it would only be fair to judge us upon the completion of our tenure,” said Jahan Wilcox, an EPA spokesman. “Under Administrator Pruitt’s leadership, we’ve completed the cleanup of seven toxic land sites and this is just the beginning.”

Records show that construction work at all seven sites hyped by Pruitt’s EPA, such as removing soil or drilling wells to suck out contaminated groundwater, was completed years before Pruitt was confirmed as the agency’s chief in February. Removing sites from the list is a procedural step that occurs after monitoring data show that remaining levels of harmful contaminates meet cleanup targets, which were often set by EPA decades ago.

Fake news why are you giving Obama the credit when it was clearly done by pruett

View attachment 170827
You just copied my post PROVING Pruitt lied and Obama has cleaned up multiple sites.. I’m now certain there’s something seriously wrong with you.

Obama administration EPA fucked up the glorious Animas river in 2015 the water contains high levels of lead, arsenic, cadmium, and aluminum. Thousands of fish , squirrels, deer and alligators have been dying. For years the Obama administration didn't know what to do , then in February 2017 Pruitt cleaned up the mighty Animas river and turned it into sparkling blue

View attachment 170832

Animas river July 2017

View attachment 170833

Thank you president Trump and EPA Scott Pruiett

One hell of a job cleaning up Obama's fuck ups!!!!!

View attachment 170827

View attachment 170832

Animas river July 2017

View attachment 170833
After getting smacked in the face with facts. You resort to the same lame pictures from the same lame event.
You said Obama didn’t clean up SF sites and Pruitt has.
You lied and got caught again.

Afraid to look?

I provide links. You provide your feelings.

Yea And you never read your own links

Forum List

Back