'Stable Genius Act' proposes medical exams for presidential candidates

The Liar Bear claw just made up a fantasy that Pruitt is cleaning up Superfund sites and Obama didn’t.
That’s not even a creative lie. You even suck at lying

“In 2016, President Obama’s EPA cleaned up two Superfund sites, but rather than cherry-pick individual years, it would only be fair to judge us upon the completion of our tenure,” said Jahan Wilcox, an EPA spokesman. “Under Administrator Pruitt’s leadership, we’ve completed the cleanup of seven toxic land sites and this is just the beginning.”

Records show that construction work at all seven sites hyped by Pruitt’s EPA, such as removing soil or drilling wells to suck out contaminated groundwater, was completed years before Pruitt was confirmed as the agency’s chief in February. Removing sites from the list is a procedural step that occurs after monitoring data show that remaining levels of harmful contaminates meet cleanup targets, which were often set by EPA decades ago.

EPA Bragged About Cleaning Superfund Sites Where Work Finished Years Ago

Fake news why are you giving Obama the credit when it was clearly done by pruett

All Obama did was fuck a up a river..

View attachment 170827
You just copied my post PROVING Pruitt lied and Obama has cleaned up multiple sites.. I’m now certain there’s something seriously wrong with you.

Do you even bother to read your own links?

Obama administration EPA fucked up the glorious Animas river in 2015 the water contains high levels of lead, arsenic, cadmium, and aluminum. Thousands of fish , squirrels, deer and alligators have been dying. For years the Obama administration didn't know what to do , then in February 2017 Pruitt cleaned up the mighty Animas river and turned it into sparkling blue

Animas river December 2016

View attachment 170832

Animas river July 2017

View attachment 170833

Thank you president Trump and EPA Scott Pruiett

One hell of a job cleaning up Obama's fuck ups!!!!!
After shown proof of the direct opposite you keep lying about it.
You need a psychiatric work up.

Congress vetoed that rule, Trump agreed and signed the bill. And I think the EPA should be abolished, States can deal with it. Also, polls at this point are meaningless.

No States can’t handle it. They cant even handle the Superfund sites in their states.
States are strapped for money and you want to put more responsibilities on them.
They also don’t have the manpower or money to monitor polluters. But monitoring polluters and fining them will be a thing of the past under this president. I’m sure you’re happy about that too.

Evidently the Feds can't handle superfund sites either, they're still there, after how many decades?

I’ve already proven Obama did clean up Superfund sites a few posts above yours.
Reading comprehension problem?

Was he president for decades child, I said the feds weren't doing a very good job. You might want to work on your own comprehension skills.

You said the federal gov can’t handle the SF sites. I’ve proven Obama did.
I’ve also proven Pruit’s EPA has no interest in cleaning them up. You’re an idiot.

This is exactly what I said.

"Evidently the Feds can't handle superfund sites either, they're still there, after how many decades?"

Your dear leader is irrelevant to that statement.

This idiot thinks trump’s innocent despite all the evidence to the contrary.

Feel free to lay out the evidence.

I’ve done that almost every day here yet you ignore it all.
Each night News shows also lay out the evidence.
Afraid to look?

All assumptions, suppositions and innuendo, zero hard evidence.

I provide links. You provide your feelings.

Yea And you never read your own links
You’re a lying troll. Your bullshit was NOT my site.
Show me where my site had those pictures and said “ Obama fucked it up.”

LYING mfer.

The Liar Bear claw just made up a fantasy that Pruitt is cleaning up Superfund sites and Obama didn’t.

“In 2016, President Obama’s EPA cleaned up two Superfund sites, but rather than cherry-pick individual years, it would only be fair to judge us upon the completion of our tenure,” said Jahan Wilcox, an EPA spokesman. “Under Administrator Pruitt’s leadership, we’ve completed the cleanup of seven toxic land sites and this is just the beginning.”

Records show that construction work at all seven sites hyped by Pruitt’s EPA, such as removing soil or drilling wells to suck out contaminated groundwater, was completed years before Pruitt was confirmed as the agency’s chief in February. Removing sites from the list is a procedural step that occurs after monitoring data show that remaining levels of harmful contaminates meet cleanup targets, which were often set by EPA decades ago.

Fake news why are you giving Obama the credit when it was clearly done by pruett

View attachment 170827
You just copied my post PROVING Pruitt lied and Obama has cleaned up multiple sites.. I’m now certain there’s something seriously wrong with you.

Obama administration EPA fucked up the glorious Animas river in 2015 the water contains high levels of lead, arsenic, cadmium, and aluminum. Thousands of fish , squirrels, deer and alligators have been dying. For years the Obama administration didn't know what to do , then in February 2017 Pruitt cleaned up the mighty Animas river and turned it into sparkling blue

View attachment 170832

Animas river July 2017

View attachment 170833
After getting smacked in the face with facts. You resort to the same lame pictures from the same lame event.
You said Obama didn’t clean up SF sites and Pruitt has.
You lied and got caught again.

Not my fault you don't read your own links

I just spanked you once again band fag

1ebc3a71986bf807dffbacdcdd6cba76.gif

Bhawawa...

No States can’t handle it. They cant even handle the Superfund sites in their states.
States are strapped for money and you want to put more responsibilities on them.
They also don’t have the manpower or money to monitor polluters. But monitoring polluters and fining them will be a thing of the past under this president. I’m sure you’re happy about that too.

Evidently the Feds can't handle superfund sites either, they're still there, after how many decades?

Was he president for decades child, I said the feds weren't doing a very good job. You might want to work on your own comprehension skills.

I’ve also proven Pruit’s EPA has no interest in cleaning them up. You’re an idiot.

"Evidently the Feds can't handle superfund sites either, they're still there, after how many decades?"

Every state governor calls you a liar and think you’re a know nothing imbecile.

View attachment 170827

View attachment 170832

Animas river July 2017

View attachment 170833
After getting smacked in the face with facts. You resort to the same lame pictures from the same lame event.

View attachment 170834

Bhawawa...
It wasn’t my link as I just proved.
You’re still 0- life against me.

I know, this one place in Illinois on the river was designated a super fund clean up site since the 1970s...still untouched .

I see you wouldn’t answer my question on the grounds of incriminating yourself.
What are you talking about? You want me to tell you who I think is more qualified?

Well, we have a guy who has run a company for more than thirty years verses a guy who never ran anything proir to becoming the CEO of the entire executive branch of the U.S. Federal Government. Somebody’s resume doesn’t stack up.

:lol:

Exactly Obama never much ran a jiffy lube up in Chicago much less anything else..

To bad Oprah didn't run in 2007 we would of never heard of Obama much less Trump being president ..

Oops too late for this president but GREAT NAME don’t you think?
Trump has become the piñata of politics.

A House Democrat has introduced a new bill requiring major party presidential nominees undergo full medical exams and release the results to the public after a controversial new book ignited debate about President Donald Trump's mental fitness in Washington.

The measure from Rep. Brendan Boyle, D-Pa., a vocal critic of Trump, would require all presidential candidates that receive major party nominations to have medical exams administered by the Navy. The results of the exams would be publicly disclosed as reports filed with the Federal Election Commission.

'Stable Genius Act' proposes medical exams for presidential candidates

He should see Article 5, the bill wouldn't stand a chance in court.

Here’s Article 5.
U.S. Constitution - Article 5 - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net
Explain how it doesn’t stand a chance or are you saying this for your own purposes because it would prevent Trump from being re-elected in 2020?

The Constitution sets the qualifications for a president, no law can change them. It requires an amendment. You're not very smart are ya?

You are talking to a guy who never read the back of a cereal box much less the constitution...

I think Bear needs professional help. I’ve caught him in 4 lies, provided evidence backing it up and all he can do is troll me.
Typical deplorable

A grand jury can indict a ham and cheese sandwich if it wanted to...it means nothing.

Afraid to look?

Yeah, links to assumptions, suppositions and innuendo, zero hard evidence. LMAO

I know, this one place in Illinois on the river was designated a super fund clean up site since the 1970s...still untouched .
You’re a chronic liar and no one believes a word you say.. just like you lied about Pruitt..

Afraid to look?

LYING mfer.

:cuckoo:

Read your own damn links the Animas river was still fucked up in December 2016..

Damn it kid ..

Thank you president Trump and Scott Prueitt!!!

:dance::dance::dance:

Every state governor calls you a liar and think you’re a know nothing imbecile.

:link::link::link:

Afraid to look?

The only hard evidence is personal experience. Should I drive to your trailer park and deliver it myself?
You’re a dope and devoid of facts.

Afraid to look?

Exactly his next link will come from the tampon squad huff post or the Washington compost

:badgrin:

Afraid to look?

The only hard evidence is personal experience. Should I drive to your trailer park and deliver it myself?
You’re a dope and devoid of facts.

Why you still mad that your girlfriend lives with me? She is a good cook btw ...

:badgrin:

Afraid to look?

LYING mfer.

:cuckoo:

Read your own damn links the Animas river was still fucked up in December 2016..

Damn it kid ..

Thank you president Trump and Scott Prueitt!!!

:dance::dance::dance:
If you’re such a good reader how come you didn’t read that Obama cleaned up a number of SF sites and Pruitt cleaned up none?

Thanks for the opportunity for proving you’re a lying fraud.

View attachment 170827

View attachment 170832

Animas river July 2017

View attachment 170833

View attachment 170834

Bhawawa...
It wasn’t my link as I just proved.
You’re still 0- life against me.

It was your damn link ....here once again this is what it says...read and comprehend

Obama administration EPA fucked up the gloriousAnimas river in 2015 the water contains high levels of lead, arsenic, cadmium, and aluminum. Thousands of fish , squirrels, deer and alligators have been dying. For years the Obama administration didn't know what to do , then in February 2017 Pruitt cleaned up the mighty Animas river and turned it into sparkling blue

So you have second hand anonymous sources vs actual evidence of the country doing better
it’s been widely reported many journalists and reporters said the WH staff have readily talked to them discussing how incompetent this president is. They even gave a reason for their willingness to talk. They “fear for their country.”
Their words not mine although I definitely also fear for my country under this president.

Well if reporters say it it must be true
If their sources are not reliable they stop using them. You can’t stand that WH aides and staffers are petrified for their country based on what they see on a daily basis..

Yes I can’t stand something you’ve got no evidence for. That’s why I’m laugbing
No I don’t have the evidence I’m not a reporter.
THEY provide the evidence. The evidence you ignore because of... fake news of course.

Anonymous second hand sources aren’t credible evidence for any honest person

Forum List

Back