Staging Collapses On Presidential Hopeful Carly Fiorina At Texas Event

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
5608d9a31900003000fde81a.png

It was an accident, but fortunately, no one was injured.

Video at the link.

Campaigns sometimes have these moments. I remember Bob Dole falling off the stage at an event, and Gerald Ford falling while getting off of AF1 on the way to a campaign event.

Discuss. Is this political fodder, or just an unfortunate accident. Because the image above is one that a candidate usually does not want to see associated with his - or her - campaign.

This is far worse than a stage collapse.

And it is what's waiting for her if she wins the nomination.

I'd say it's a freak accident.

or sabotage by some evul leftist conspiracy that's out to get her.

I'm glad no one was hurt.

I don't think it will affect her campaign. She'll get a bit of attention the next couple days, then someone else will grab the headlines.

Video at the link.

Campaigns sometimes have these moments. I remember Bob Dole falling off the stage at an event, and Gerald Ford falling while getting off of AF1 on the way to a campaign event.

Discuss. Is this political fodder, or just an unfortunate accident. Because the image above is one that a candidate usually does not want to see associated with his - or her - campaign.

Accidents happen.

Fortunately no one was hurt so let's move on.

Video at the link.

Probably-----probably Gods will - for breaking the 9th Commandment.

would of been much funnier if it fell on Hillary, but back in the 70's, it was just another day in the life for Gerry Ford.

It's an omen... of what is ahead for her campaign.

File it under accident stuff like this happens to everyone even people running for President.

Forum List

Back