Stand with Trump; Fund the $355M Unjust Judgment

Well then maybe you can SANELY explain your opposition to deport-more-illegals bill.

Tell me SANELY why you think the bill wouldn't result in more deportations as it adds 1300 border agents and gives them the ability to directly deport people.
I can pull it up and display the words I consider non operative but simply put, Biden has the authority to ignore deporting them. It is in the law you favor.

I can pull it up and display the words I consider non operative but simply put, Biden has the authority to ignore deporting them. It is in the law you favor.

Of course he can ignore border agents deporting illigals and go do something else...what the hell are you talking about?

In the new bill Assylum process would auto-shut down as soon as a threshold at the border is met. Biden would not be able to do anything about that.

You can compare it to assylum process for all currently in place, no matter how overwhelmed the border gets.

Last edited:
He did in fact by embolding Putin and taking restrains off Iran.
You are just uttering MAGA Media nonsense.
If you said Trump sent to Poland a lot of our best Army Tanks, to combat Putin we would agree. Because that is what Trump did to Russia.

Of course he can ignore border agents deporting illigals and go do something else...what the hell are you talking about?

In the new bill Assylum process would auto-shut down as soon as a threshold at the border is met. Biden would not be able to do anything about that.

You can compare it to assylum process for all currently in place, no matter how overwhelmed the border gets.
Biden refuses to obey the law now. Not later, right now. And you think he will deport those he fights so hard to keep here?

Biden refuses to obey the law now. Not later, right now. And you think he will deport those he fights so hard to keep here?

The current law is that everyone is entitled to an asylum process. That is what administration HAS TO do.

The new law would suspend assylum aplications anytime border gets as hot as it has been for the last two years, which means straight deportation, do not stop at go, do not collect stay.

Again, what is your objection?

The current law is that everyone is entitled to an asylum process. That is what administration HAS TO do.

The new law would suspend that anytime border gets as hot as it has been for the last two years.

Again, what is your objection?
No, because when Trump was president, he drastically curtailed that illegal immigration.

By the way, if you are correct. Biden has not deported anybody. Because of your stated reasons.

Why the fuck do you lie by claiming to be a republican? Every word you say shows you support Democrats.

My books by the way were written by two Generals. General Tommy Franks and also his assistant General Mike De Long. You will never understand either afghanistan nor Iraq until you read both books.

Yes only biased books can give one a proper perspective.

You have been poisoned by Democrats. Biden restored what? The way you act you think he has helped you? Biden is no more centrist than Chairman mao was.

Our presidents, even Biden, can't break down world order. Do you have clue one as to how many countries there are on this planet?

I say this with love in my heart.

MAGA Meda will rot your brain.

Don't let that happen. A brain should never be wasted like that.

Peace

Yes only biased books can give one a proper perspective.
Let's use you as an example. A book about just you.

Would you want it to be by an author who came in not liking you or would you want your own words to be included?
Tommy Franks gave an account that is accurate. Why do I trust his book.? Because he used official Government records to back him up.

Same with General Mike DeLong.

Do you know that General Tommy Franks told Bush that if Bush was going to run the war, pick a different General? Bush told Franks, it will be run as you want to run it.

Forum List

Back