Stand with Trump; Fund the $355M Unjust Judgment

Changes to legal immigrationThe Trump administration embraced the Reforming American Immigration for a Strong Economy (RAISE) Act in August 2017. The RAISE Act seeks to reduce levels of legal immigration to the United States by 50% by halving the number of green cards issued.

What the hell does restricting LEGAL IMMIGRATION have to do with solving ILLIGAL IMMIGRATION at the southern border?

All it does is make it worse dummy.

I don't think you have the clearity of thought required to keep up a coherent conversation.

Last edited:
What the hell does restricting LEGAL IMMIGRATION with green cards have to do with solving ILLIGAL IMMIGRATION at the southern border?

All it does it make it worse dummy.

I don't think you have the clearity of thought required to keep up a coherent conversation.
Tell you what. Before you have a coronary attack, take the rest of the day off.

Sorry, I do not recall discussing a vacuum.
One thing, leads to another... Biden didn't create the mess he had to deal with on his own. He did make the calls when he took power, but the calls he had to make, were from the moves made by the guy before him.... so on and so forth.

But this was my mistake.
Good to see to admit it. Hardly anyone ever does. As to Trump adding troops, they had already been planned under the roll out of the Obama deployment.
As you and I know, Trump was not even aware.
He paid no attention to such matters never reading the daily briefings.

Krazy kyzr has it backwards: US allies pee all over Trump and are quite glad to work with Biden.
You keep typing lies and i keep posting the truth. Trump made NATO stronger. So says NATO, TWICE!!!!!

In 2019 Trump got NATO to pay $100b more.
JENS STOLTENBERG [NATO Secretary General]: This shows that the clear message from President Trump is having a real impact, this is making NATO stronger.

This past month Trump got NATO's attention again. They still only spend about 1/2 of what the US does on defense.
The transatlantic alliance's European states would invest a combined total of $380 billion in defence this year, taking their spending as a whole to an estimated 2% of GDP in 2024 compared to 1.85% in 2023, Stoltenberg said.

Do US allies favor Trump or Biden as President?

America’s allies have had varying opinions about Donald Trump and Joe Biden as U.S. presidents:

1. Trump Era:
  2. Biden Era:
In summary, while opinions vary, Biden’s administration has generally been more favorably received by U.S. allies compared to Trump’s tenure.

Letitia James Says She Is Prepared To Seize Trump's Buildings If He Can't Pay $354M Civil Fine.

Four days after a judge ordered former President Donald Trump to pay $354 million in his civil fraud case, New York Attorney General Letitia James told ABC News that she is prepared to seize the former president's assets if he is unable to find the cash to cover the fine.

"If he does not have funds to pay off the judgment, then we will seek judgment enforcement mechanisms in court, and we will ask the judge to seize his assets," James said in an interview with ABC News' Aaron Katersky.

Trump was fined $354.8 million plus approximately $100 million in pre-judgment interest on Friday after Judge Arthur Engoron determined that he inflated his net worth in order get more favorable loan terms.

He wasn't convicted of that.
The term is fraud, it will not hold up under appeal
And you couldn't argue what is wrong with it if your life depended on. It.
Common sense is easy to understand, politically motivated deception is easy to see, but watching sheep believing what they are told is priceless.
Don't worry, neither could his lawyers. And surely you don't think you outsmarted peole who actually practice law... right?
What happened in this case is the opposite of justice, history will revere President Trump because of James and Engoron’s political hatchet job and individuals such as yourself as enemies of the Republic.
Businesses will leave the state of New York, relocating to more conservative states and chaos will take over if the ruling is lost under appeal.

Forum List

Back