Stand with Trump; Fund the $355M Unjust Judgment

You are fucking America dummy, YOU.

You had a bipartisan deport-more-illegals bill with Biden ready to sign and you pissed it away to kiss Trump's ass and screw Ukraine.
The deal with the Border involves my country. It is not Ukraine. If you are a citizen of Ukraine, Biden has fucked you all over the place.

You are fucking America dummy, YOU.

You had a bipartisan deport-more-illegals bill with Biden ready to sign and you pissed it away to kiss Trump's ass and screw Ukraine.
There is a record of the votes. When did I vote as you claim?

I am an expert in this field and hate seeing lying.

Biased as a mother fucker expert.

When I started in business everyone was a thief and they taught me to be a thief. It was accepted practice.
Guess what, it was not in the end.

Same thing here. Even if many people lie and cheat it does not make it right or legal.

There is a record of the votes. When did I vote as you claim?
There is no record of votes.

You know why? Because Republican bill would pass House with flying collors if Republican leadership in the House would allow a vote on it.

Why has Johnson not allow this vote? Because Trump told him to and he knows that you will uncritically support anything Trump propagandists tell you to support and Johnson would have no blowback at all from braindead rw Trumpster base.

The deal with the Border involves my country. It is not Ukraine. If you are a citizen of Ukraine, Biden has fucked you all over the place

Republicans REFUSE Ukrainian funding, FORCE coupling of Ukraine funding with border bill

Then SINK this bipartisan deport-more-illegals-and-fund-Ukraine bill, by refusing to bring to the House floor.

Then demand a clean foreign aid funding bill.

Now refusing to bring to the floor clean foreign aid funding bill.

....and here you are blaming Biden who has bent over backwards to reach a compromise. :cuckoo:

Do you not understand that you are beclowning yourself with your idiotic partisanship?

Biden proved it when he cleared the decks of all that Trump has when he governed, about taxes, about revenues and about immigration
Biden restored normalcy and the rule of law. For this you claim he is not governing as a centrist?
Sounds pretty silly.
Trump could have involved us into wars as has Biden
Trump set the table for wars by breaking down the world order. I thought you understood more than you are showing in your posts.
Trump did not involve us in wars
He did in fact by embolding Putin and taking restrains off Iran.
You are just uttering MAGA Media nonsense.
There’s no merit to this ruling, how do you convict someone for meeting their obligations?
He was convicted of fraud.
We can argue that issue all day long. I have the advantage of having two powerful books that i have read both that explain it and Iraq.
Trump was wrong to try to pull us out of Afghanistan. We had good reasons to help them survive. Biden took a shit on Afghanistan.
Well, if you read not one but two, powerful books.
You sound like a retard.

Republicans REFUSE Ukrainian funding, FORCE coupling of Ukraine funding with border bill

Then SINK this bipartisan deport-more-illegals-and-fund-Ukraine bill

Then demand a clean funding bill.

Now refusing to bring to the floor clean funding bill.

And here you are blaming Biden. :cuckoo:

Do you not understand that you are beclowning yourself with your idiotic partisanship?
HR2 was passed and is in the Senate in 2023. This other bill is support for Ukraine and in no way cures our own border problem.

I have read the bill you favor. It favors illegal aliens which is why the Democrats love it.

Biden restored normalcy and the rule of law. For this you claim he is not governing as a centrist?
Sounds pretty silly.

Trump set the table for wars by breaking down the world order. I thought you understood more than you are showing in your posts.

He did in fact by embolding Putin and taking restrains off Iran.
You are just uttering MAGA Media nonsense.

He was convicted of fraud.

Well, if you read not one but two, powerful books.
You sound like a retard.
Why the fuck do you lie by claiming to be a republican? Every word you say shows you support Democrats.

My books by the way were written by two Generals. General Tommy Franks and also his assistant General Mike De Long. You will never understand either afghanistan nor Iraq until you read both books.

HR2 was passed and is in the Senate in 2023.

Dumbass when are you going to stop bring up go nowhere rightwing pipe dream HR2?

Not a single Democrat ever has, or will, vote for it.
It passed strictly on Republican votes, 2 of whom voted AGAINST it.

What part of it's a NON-STARTER do you not get?

Biden lost the war.
Just ask our allies who hold Biden in CONTEMPT. (not Trump)
Our allies know it was Trump's terrible treaty.

But it was Biden who did the hard thing when Trump hid behind the couch.

Sounds pretty silly.

You have been poisoned by Democrats. Biden restored what? The way you act you think he has helped you? Biden is no more centrist than Chairman mao was.

Our presidents, even Biden, can't break down world order. Do you have clue one as to how many countries there are on this planet?

Dumbass when are you going to stop bring up go nowhere rightwing pipe dream HR2?

Not a single Democrat ever has, or will, vote for it.
It passed strictly on Republican votes, 2 of whom voted AGAINST it.

What part of it's a NON-STARTER do you not get?
Well yours is not law. IT is the non starter of the century.

You have been poisoned by Democrats. Biden restored what? The way you act you think he has helped you? Biden is no more centrist than Chairman mao was.

Our presidents, even Biden, can't break down world order. Do you have clue one as to how many countries there are on this planet?
Biden is a center right corporatist.

You are a bad faith poster.

I have read the bill you favor. It favors illegal aliens which is why the Democrats love it.

Well then maybe you can SANELY explain your opposition to deport-more-illegals bill.

Tell me SANELY why you think the bill wouldn't result in more deportations as it adds 1300 border agents and gives them the ability to directly deport people.

Forum List

Back