Stand with Trump; Fund the $355M Unjust Judgment

Why did Trump Org lie on the government form required to give to the banks on assets and CERTIFIED, stating assets are true estimated values, with over valued properties, to the tune of 400% to 2000% higher than their appraisal and fair market values, (this was not over valuing by 10% or 20% which could be normal for most businesses required to present their CERTIFIED assets)

every year for over a decade to the banks when negotiating loan terms when considering his assets and risk.

Why did trump fraudulently submit the false but alleged CERTIFIED to be true financial assets Form, year after year after year...

IF THIS ASSET FORM was never used by the banks, and banks needed to do their own separate assessment for each property the business owned, and not trust the CERTIFIED assets form?

Why was this CERTIFIED form required when looking for a loan, if it is never used, and why would trump lie on all of them to colossally over evaluate his assets, if it did not benefit him???
Sorry but this was my business for a long time in CA. I have had customers fill out loan application forms many many times. We do not put trust in customers claims.

When a person in business makes claims, we double check. We first turn to their accountant. We will take their word. At times accountants do lie for their clients.
We send appraisers to verify property values. The customer will always be assumed to lie.

This Judge does not understand lending nor values of properties. He thinks the tax assessor is an appraiser.

Why did Trump Org lie on the government form required to give to the banks on assets and CERTIFIED, stating assets are true estimated values, with over valued properties, to the tune of 400% to 2000% higher than their appraisal and fair market values, (this was not over valuing by 10% or 20% which could be normal for most businesses required to present their CERTIFIED assets)

every year for over a decade to the banks when negotiating loan terms when considering his assets and risk.

Why did trump fraudulently submit the false but alleged CERTIFIED to be true financial assets Form, year after year after year...

IF THIS ASSET FORM was never used by the banks, and banks needed to do their own separate assessment for each property the business owned, and not trust the CERTIFIED assets form?

Why was this CERTIFIED form required when looking for a loan, if it is never used, and why would trump lie on all of them to colossally over evaluate his assets, if it did not benefit him??? WHY OH WHY, OH WHY?
I thought the testimony was, in essense, Trump Org knew the Banks knew they were lying and didn't trust their statements. But Trump Org's statements were made under oath .... and that "perjury thing" is hell to get back in its bottle.

Bush defined it as helping the citizens of Afghanistan getting rid of the Taliban. And did a marvelous job.

What the hell? If Bush did such a marvelous job why is Taliban running the country now? :cuckoo:

Bush's plan was to country build Afghanistan into something resembling a democratic country. He failed miserably and Obama wasted more of our time there when he didn't listen to Biden's opposition to our continued millitary presence there.

Last edited:
What the hell? If Bush did such a marvelous job why is Taliban running the country now? :cuckoo:

Bush's plan was to country build Afghanistan into something resembling a democratic country. He failed miserably and Obama wasted more of our time there.
Because Biden chickened out.

I speak of when Bush was president and not his followers.
Bush did not use a system that many think he did. Bush worked hard for Afghanistan. To work with them for a decent Government. To aid them to ward off a return of the Taliban.

Biden fucked up. The Taliban won against Biden.

I thought the testimony was, in essense, Trump Org knew the Banks knew they were lying and didn't trust their statements. But Trump Org's statements were made under oath .... and that "perjury thing" is hell to get back in its bottle.
I spent years in the Mortgage business. We did not ever tell the customers they were under oath. I will not say we assumed our customers lied, but we did not seek to trust them. We used a check system to determine facts. We hired appraisers as well since they had no interest in the property and they were licensed and obligated to the state they were in to be accurate. Once we got the appraisal, we had this studied by inhouse appraisers also licensed. They would signal a problem if an appraisal seemed funny or not true.

Because Biden chickened out.

I speak of when Bush was president and not his followers.
Bush did not use a system that many think he did. Bush worked hard for Afghanistan. To work with them for a decent Government. To aid them to ward off a return of the Taliban.

Biden fucked up. The Taliban won against Biden.

No dummy, it was naive Bush that fucked up and got us stuck in Afghanistan for decades.

You seriously could think of nothing better to do with 5000 American lives and Trillions of dollars then to go try turn by force a thirld world craphole into a sustainable democratic society?

For 20 years we had this experiment running, it failed. Afghanis wanted us gone and we left their empty, fractured, corrupt shell of a government to fight for their own damn country, which they obviously had no interest in.

Last edited:
No dummy, it was naive Bush that fucked up and got us stuck in Afghanistan for decades.

In have much better things I could think to waste 5000 American lives and Trillions on.
Where are we stuck today under Biden?

Germany, Japan, Korea Israel and Ukraine and you whine about Afghanistan? Biden lost Afghanistan. Why not admit it.

Sorry but this was my business for a long time in CA. I have had customers fill out loan application forms many many times. We do not put trust in customers claims.

When a person in business makes claims, we double check. We first turn to their accountant. We will take their word. At times accountants do lie for their clients.
We send appraisers to verify property values. The customer will always be assumed to lie.

This Judge does not understand lending nor values of properties. He thinks the tax assessor is an appraiser.
This isn't a CERTIFIED form that a normal person would need to fill out under New York State Law. It is for the BIG GUNS looking for multi million dollar to $500 + million dollar loans....

AND it was Trump's accounting firm that submitted the form, but hanky panky went on and they used what Trump told them basically... after the over evaluations were found by James, the accounting firm of his dropped Trump Org. as their client.

Robert, I would suggest that you read the trial transcripts....there was so much more revealed in the trial, much of which I am certain with your expertise in appraisals, loans etc, that you would understand it all, much better than I do!

I followed the trial from beginning to end, and in my layman's understanding, it looks pretty bad for the Trump org, and Trump and sons and a few others involved.

How many times did your bank lend Trump money?
I spent years in the Mortgage business. We did not ever tell the customers they were under oath. I will not say we assumed our customers lied, but we did not seek to trust them. We used a check system to determine facts. We hired appraisers as well since they had no interest in the property and they were licensed and obligated to the state they were in to be accurate. Once we got the appraisal, we had this studied by inhouse appraisers also licensed. They would signal a problem if an appraisal seemed funny or not true.
Well, the state's theory was that what Trump did was "unusual." And I think it was and not comparable to experience in mortgages. No offense intended.

But, imo, there's more than enough just smell to think Trump Org was prosecuted for something other than just an instance of "fudging" what a property was worth or not worth. Whether the State was "wrong" for doing that .... I'm wondering.

Last edited:
Where are we stuck today under Biden?

Germany, Japan, Korea Israel and Ukraine and you whine about Afghanistan? Biden lost Afghanistan. Why not admit it.

You can't seriously compare any of those countries to Afghanistan.

We are not country building any of them. They have their own governments, their own developed democratic societies and they actually WANT our presense for regional stability.

BTW, we never had troops in Ukraine, not clear why you are including it in your list.

Last edited:
So you claim Biden as president had no choice? What if Biden signed the agreement and then Trump was president and let the Taliban take over Afghanistan? Would you then blame Biden?
Trump's agreement was negotiated alone with the Taliban, without the Afghani leadership we had funded and armed these past two decades.

The Trump deal, WAS FOR the Taliban to take over.

Trump's agreement was negotiated alone with the Taliban, without the Afghani leadership we had funded and armed these past two decades.

The Trump deal, WAS FOR the Taliban to take over.
When Biden turned Afghanistan over to the Taliban, Trump was not the president.

Forum List

Back