Stand with Trump; Fund the $355M Unjust Judgment

You can't seriously compare any of those countries to Afghanistan.

We are not country building any of them. They have their own governments, their own developed democratic societies and they actually WANT our presense for regional stability.

BTW, we never had troops in Ukraine, not clear why you are including it in your list.
I served in Germany and believe me, the war had been over for 17 years. America does not operate as you think it does.
You call it country building. What did the Afghani's call it?

Are we country building Korea, Japan and yes, still Germany? We put weapons into Ukraine. I personally think Biden's fucking them too. By holding back on them. Even when he has plenty of cash approved by the congress. Where are their F16s for example. Where are those Abrams tanks?

So Biden just carried on Trump's policy ... at least he didn't invite them to camp david for barbeque

Seriously dude, do you want to be taken as credible?
That might work except on day 1 as president he shit canned so many of Trump's policies it is not a good look for you to defend him.

We put weapons into Ukraine. I personally think Biden's fucking them too. By holding back on them. Even when he has plenty of cash approved by the congress.

Unbelivable, this is from a guy who opposed deporting-more-illegals-and-fund-Ukraine bill.

Still doesn't explain why you are putting Ukraine and Israel on the troops-on-the-ground list. Afghanistan government inherited sizable American hardware and if they really wanted to fight for their country we would OF COURSE continue to arm them.

People know when the "Legal System" is misused to get political opponents.
Giving Trump a few bucks is a way of telling Letitia James that her monkey business won't stand.

The appeals courts will take her promises to "get Trump" into consideration in addition to Judge Ogeron's stupid understanding of real estate values or how banks evaluate property values when approving a loan.

NY commies got Trump. Now its up to real judges to undo the damage.
A real judge made a ruling.

Unbelivable, this is from a guy who opposed deporting-more-illegals-and-fund-Ukraine bill.

Still doesn't explain why you are putting Ukraine and Israel on the troops-on-the-ground list. Afghanistan government inherited sizable American hardware and if they really wanted to fight for their country we would OF COURSE continue to arm them.
But, and do not mistake again, I have reported here many times I support HR2 that deports the vast majority of illegals. It is not connected to Ukraine.

Correction #2. I did not put Ukraine or Israel on troops on the ground list. I am emphatic. I put them on the list of nations Biden is building.

We are now in the condition Bush found us in that the Taliban run Afghanistan. Biden was no help.

But, and do not mistake again, I have reported here many times I support HR2 that deports the vast majority of illegals. It is not connected to Ukraine.

And just as many times you were told that HR2 is a rightwinger pipe dream that Democrats will never sign up for.

It will NEVER clear fillibuster in the Senate even if somehow Republicans would get full majorty in House, Senate and White House.

See, that's why you're not credible. I thought Trump was right to agree to pull the plug, but taliban at camp david .... no.
Why? You think you are credible? Was it Obama who was not credible since he added troops there?

It will NEVER clear fillibuster in the Senate even if somehow Republicans would get full majorty in House, Senate and White House.
This reminds me of the Civil Rights law that Johnson signed when as above the democrats filibustered it trying to kill it. But thanks to a Republican it became law.

This reminds me of the Civil Rights law that Johnson signed when as above the democrats filibustered it trying to kill it. But thanks to a Republican it became law.

Johnson was not a Republican, he was a Democrat silly.

Democrats voted FOR the bill 46-21

And just as many times you were told that HR2 is a rightwinger pipe dream that Democrats will never sign up for.

I like that remark for one reason. The Democrats bill is a pipe dream as well.

Johnson was not a Republican, he was a Democrat silly.

Democrats voted FOR the bill 46-21
I did not claim Johnson was a republican. I said a Republican caused it to pass and this was despite the Democrat's opposition.

Democrats gave you a compromise for funding for Ukraine. They will get funding for Ukraine. You will get nothing.

Bravo sir.
Ukraine has nothing to do with our own borders. Yes, Biden will try to give us nothing. Fucking America is his habit.

Ukraine has nothing to do with our own borders. Yes, Biden will try to give us nothing. Fucking America is his habit.

You are fucking America dummy, YOU.

You had a bipartisan deport-more-illegals bill with Biden ready to sign and you pissed it away to kiss Trump's ass and screw Ukraine.

So Biden just carried on Trump's policy ... at least he didn't invite them to camp david for barbeque

Seriously dude, do you want to be taken as credible?
So Trumps policy thrilled you? Why bring up Camp David?

Forum List

Back