Starbucks employees now encouraged to berate you over thorny racial issues in America

Isn't that what MLK's Civil Rights marches was all about ultimately? To bring us to a time when all races could gather tighter and the only disagreements would be no worse than how to manicure one's lawn. Blacks wanted equal treatment. That's equal treatment.
You have a warped concept of what MLK was about. Yes he wanted equal treatment. However, he understood that in order to be equal Blacks would need to have opportunity at the same level whites did. How does that happen in a society of whites whining about AA?
Explain again how special treatment is equates to equal?
It brings the people that were unequal to an equal status idiot.
If you need special consideration you're not equal. You understand that concept?
I agree. Special consideration is needed to address those inequalities much like whites needed special consideration during slavery and Jim Crow.
So you're saying blacks are inferior and can't get by on an even playing field. And at the same time saying whites were inferior and needed the Jim Crow laws to keep blacks down. How can both of those statements be true?

Starbucks wants a national dialogue about race relations and the Conservatives hit the roof! Why? What are they afraid of? If their stance on race relations is a healthy one, one that accepts all races as equal, they should have absolutely no problem exchanging a few words with a barista. But if the Conservative is also a racist (no real stretch of the imagination there), I can understand why they are so upset with a coffee shop.

I wonder what the folks working at Hobby Lobby or Chic-fil0a are thinking today?

No, this is not a dialogue and they know it. A dialogue, by definition, involves more than one person. This is a sermon delivered by people who have no clue who they are addressing.

I was not happy with either Hobby Lobby or Chikfilet. But there IS a difference. Those two businesses simply wanted to run their privately owned businesses as they believed. They did not add sermons to your purchases. they did not, to my knowledge, berate customers who did not believe as they do.

They did not assume to know the beliefs of every customer who looked a certain way.
Are Starbucks employees actually berating people? The web site article was written with a decidedly Conservative bias, so truth is too elusive to find.

Talking about race = Berating, to white people

Like anyone who is anyone would care what a hipster coffee-jock thinks...let alone spend good money on Starbucks swill. :lol:

If you need special consideration you're not equal. You understand that concept?
I agree. Special consideration is needed to address those inequalities much like whites needed special consideration during slavery and Jim Crow.

What inequality are you suffering today?
Are you addressing my personal situation again even though I told you this is about race in general?

Both. You're a black American. What specific inequality are you or any other suffering?

Its only the 4th time Ive asked.

Are you addressing my personal situation again even though I told you this is about race in general?

Both. You're a black American. What specific inequality are you or any other suffering?

Police idiot...Now heres the part where you explain why that inequality is justified then ask again for more inequality...

So you can explain why thats OK too

Today I learned:

Jews having their own land given to them and 3 Billion a year given to them is less than blacks having Affirmative Action

HA! America gives blacks far more than 3B a year. FAR more.

And yeah...the world had to help the Jews find a place to live. Europeans were burning them in ovens and slaughtering their children in gas chambers by the millions. Not quite as bad as what black Americans in 2015 are experiencing but it was pretty bad.

You have a warped concept of what MLK was about. Yes he wanted equal treatment. However, he understood that in order to be equal Blacks would need to have opportunity at the same level whites did. How does that happen in a society of whites whining about AA?
So you're saying blacks are inferior and can't get by on an even playing field. And at the same time saying whites were inferior and needed the Jim Crow laws to keep blacks down. How can both of those statements be true?
Would you say a lower income is inferior to a higher income?

If whites couldn't make it without Blacks doing the work for them then you would have to say they possessed inferior working ability. in order to compensate for that they need Blacks. Once the Blacks were freed their superior working ability necessitated Jim Crow so whites would not be outworked.

Starbucks needs to put its money where it's mouth is and drop their prices so many African Americans can enjoy their superior products.

Police idiot...Now heres the part where you explain why that inequality is justified then ask again for more inequality...

So you can explain why thats OK too

Wrong again idiot. I never said any race based inequality is justified. But then again...ive asked for but never was told what race based inequality a black American in 2015 experiences?

Today I learned:

Jews having their own land given to them and 3 Billion a year given to them is less than blacks having Affirmative Action

And yeah...the world had to help the Jews find a place to live. Europeans were burning them in ovens and slaughtering their children in gas chambers by the millions. Not quite as bad as what black Americans in 2015 are experiencing but it was pretty bad.
America has Blacks paying taxes. Are you really that dumb? Do you think they just give white tax dollars to Black welfare recipents?

Today I learned:

Uh no, and dont forget the land...In you typical fashion you'll probably reply that blacks get more land too just to remain retarded.

Help them find a place to live? And you're complaining about AA? LOL!

I've told you my situation has nothing to do with general race discussions. This is like the 3rd time.

If whites couldn't make it without Blacks doing the work for them then you would have to say they possessed inferior working ability. in order to compensate for that they need Blacks. Once the Blacks were freed their superior working ability necessitated Jim Crow so whites would not be outworked.

By that logic...Africa should've long surpassed Europe and the Soveit nations in prosperity. Why hasn't that happened?

I've told you my situation has nothing to do with general race discussions. This is like the 3rd time.

Yep 3rd time you wont answer. You face no racial inequality. Period.

"America had to help them find land but goddammit those blacks and that program used by white women MUST GO!! Why cant Jews...I mean, blacks do it on their own"

LOL

By that logic...Africa should've long surpassed Europe and the Soveit nations in prosperity. Why hasn't that happened?

Because Africa doesn't have welfare.

White people invaded. Prior to that a Black man was the wealthiest human in the world. Matter of fact he is still the wealthiest human to have ever walked the planet. Dont you hate when your deflections come back to bite you in the ass? :laugh:

Forum List

Back