🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

State admits Islamic State terrorists trying to pose as refugees

That's a dumb move by ISIS. It takes 2 years of vetting to make it into the U.S. There are much easier ways to get in here than posing as a refugee.
All refugees are not subjected to 2 years of screening. And ISIS is NOT sitting around waiting for years - our borders, which Barry refuses to secure, are so porous they are coming across the border as well.
So you don't know anything about our refugee entry process. Figures.

Really, dumb ass? The southern border is totally wide open and the Barrypuppet has been bring over refugees covertly and bypassing any screening process. Could you be any more of a clueless boob?
Probably because of the Illuminati. Right Dale?
No - because Obama is a globalist, because he has refused to enforce existing law, he has refused to secure the border, he has armed Mexican Drug Cartels, he has protected violent illegals, he has protected human traffickers, he has protected Sanctuary Cities, he has engaged in Human trafficking...

So unless you are suggesting Obama is a member of the Illuminati you are wrong.
All wild exaggerations. If Trump somehow wins, maybe I'll point out how he's doing all those things and wildly exaggerate them like you do.

Why does everyone assume that terrorists pose as refugees in order to carry out their terrorist deeds further afield? If they were Nazis you'd all think of them as fugitives.

State admits: ISIS terrorists trying to pose as refugees
What is it exactly you want me to see from this link? That it's from FuxNews?

The FACT that even the State Department is acknowledging terrorists are infiltrating the ranks of the refugees, and based on 10 KNOWN terrorists caught in the last 2 years Barry's vetting process is NOT working.
I appreciate all of that, thank you. But media and the government have been setting us up since, I guess the 1940's. When the government admits something .... watch out. It is often a ploy to divert our attention away from something else. The key to this report is " ... there's the potential for ISIS terrorists to try to insert themselves". Now, on some other day it might be government's intention to show us that they are doing fine work fighting ISIS, despite what Putin says. In direct contrary to what Putin says! So here's the same report.

"
State points to the fact that a growing number of ISIS sympathizers have now changed sides and are joining the ranks of the refugees. They are becoming so desperate that they are even forging passports to get as far away from ISIS as possible. The States goes on to say that this is proof that our efforts in combating ISIS (as well as all other terrorist groups) is the correct one ........" bla, bla, bla.

My point is that we are being groomed to believe that ISIS may already be operating on our own home turf. So let's kick the NSA up a few more notches!
tumblr_inline_ntrv7vRh781t7hiz8_500.gif

Well, ISIS IS operating here in the US. We actually do know there are sleeper cells here already...but I do know what you are saying and agree in part.

Well, ISIS IS operating here in the US. We actually do know there are sleeper cells here already...
"Operating in the US" on a scale similar to ... the KuKuxKlan? The Mafia? The Communists? The Colombian drug cartel? The Zionists?

Forum List

Back