STATE COMPARES CHRISTIAN BAKER TO NAZIS

No, it's reality. You don't get a vote and you'll just have to deal with. Your chance comes every other year, in most cases.

You really are illiterate, aren't you? I pointed out your double standard, and you picked one of your own standards and objected to it and keep arguing with me as if that had anything to do with what I said, which was about YOUR double standard. It's a hoot, keep going.
There is no double standard. There are things you get to vote on, things the people you elect get to vote, and things neither one of you do. Gay marriage isn't up for a vote so it's in that last category. Clear now?

Yes, it actually is up for a vote. Marriage benefits are a government granted privilege, not a right. Government could end them all tomorrow and it would be perfectly Constitutional.
It could but that has nothing to do with the question do the gays an have equal rights to wed, they do, and is that up for a vote, it isn't. Clear?

Funny how you demand us to vote while you use activist judges to do your bidding.

Mark

No, it's reality. You don't get a vote and you'll just have to deal with. Your chance comes every other year, in most cases.

You really are illiterate, aren't you? I pointed out your double standard, and you picked one of your own standards and objected to it and keep arguing with me as if that had anything to do with what I said, which was about YOUR double standard. It's a hoot, keep going.
There is no double standard. There are things you get to vote on, things the people you elect get to vote, and things neither one of you do. Gay marriage isn't up for a vote so it's in that last category. Clear now?

Yes, it actually is up for a vote. Marriage benefits are a government granted privilege, not a right. Government could end them all tomorrow and it would be perfectly Constitutional.
It could but that has nothing to do with the question do the gays an have equal rights to wed, they do, and is that up for a vote, it isn't. Clear?

Funny how you demand us to vote while you use activist judges to do your bidding.

Mark

Liberals are all gung-ho for democracy until the voters reject their schemes. Then it's court decisions and Executive Orders they believe in.

You were never supposed to vote. Who told you that?

Mark

Liberals are all gung-ho for democracy until the voters reject their schemes. Then it's court decisions and Executive Orders they believe in.
Same answer: You were never supposed to vote. Who told you that?

Mark

So you support dictatorship?

There is nowhere in our constitution that states you have to forfeit your beliefs in order to make a living in this country.

Your "explanation" is not based in fact, but in emotion.

Mark

Again, businesses don't have beliefs, and they do have to provide services they offer as public accomedations. This is black letter law that got settled 50 years ago.

You don't want to make cakes for gays, then get into a line of work where you aren't selling wedding cakes.

Deflection.

Mark

There is nowhere in our constitution that states you have to forfeit your beliefs in order to make a living in this country.

Mark

Again, businesses don't have beliefs, and they do have to provide services they offer as public accomedations. This is black letter law that got settled 50 years ago.

You don't want to make cakes for gays, then get into a line of work where you aren't selling wedding cakes.

Deflection.
No, it's absolutely true Mr. Letter to Mommy signed Mark. No vote for or against gay marriage matters a fucking damn. It's not up for a vote.

Mark

Deflection.
No, it's absolutely true Mr. Letter to Mommy signed Mark. No vote for or against gay marriage matters a fucking damn. It's not up for a vote.

Then why are you suggesting that we vote?

Mark

Mark

Nope. You don't get to vote to ban a minority here, nor take away their rights. You want mob-rule and that's not our system.

Mark

Deflection.

Then why are you suggesting that we vote?
I'm not Mr. Letter to Mommy Mark. You don't get to vote, it's not up for a vote, and never should have been either way.

Mark

Nope. You don't get to vote to ban a minority here, nor take away their rights. You want mob-rule and that's not our system.

Rights are given by society. When an adult can't buy a pistol, its mob rule. One that most lefties agree with. Funny how their moral compass always includes just the things they believe in.

Mark

Mark

Rights are given by society. When an adult can't buy a pistol, its mob rule. One that most lefties agree with. Funny how their moral compass always includes just the things they believe in.

Mark
You don't get to vote on whether the ******* can own guns either Mr. Letter to Mommy Mark. See how that works now?

Mark
You don't get to vote on whether the ******* can own guns either Mr. Letter to Mommy Mark. See how that works now?

You are answering a question I did not ask. More deflection.

Mark

Mark

Mark
No Mr. Letter to Mommy Mark, I'm explaining how our system works to someone who doesn't understand it.

Mark

Mark
No Mr. Letter to Mommy Mark, I'm explaining how our system works to someone who doesn't understand it.

Really? Then answer my question. What gives society the moral authority to refuse an adult the right to buy a pistol?

I know you can't answer that, because it would make your entire line of reasoning void.

Mark

Believer forced to celebrate homosexual unions.
State compares Christian baker to Nazis
The Colorado Civil Rights Commission’s order to a baker to use his artistry to celebrate homosexual unions in violation of his Christian beliefs is under challenge, in part, because a commissioner likened Christians to slavers and Nazis.
Freedom of religion is in the heart of an individual.
A church is nothing but a congregation of individuals.
Guess what's next? Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings Page 655 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

There are nazis afoot all right. On the far, far left..

A church is a physical location, a place of worship, a structure. You don't hold weddings in your heart, Silo. Its too small, and the bride would get blood all over her dress.

Does that mean I have to allow gays to enter my house even if I don't want them in?

Is your house a public business? If no, then no. If yes, then probably.

The term "public business" is total bullshit. Where does the Constitution mention anything about a "public business?" It doesn't. The interstate commerce clause was not intended to give the federal government control over private businesses. It was created so Congress could eliminate state imposed barriers to trade.

Isn't this a state law? Just saying........

Mark

Your typical zero content reply.

Mark

Yes, actually we do. You're totally full of shit. We can pass a law that says no immigrants from Mexico or no immigrants from Pakistan. Either is totally legal. The fact that ignorant turds like you have a hissy fit about it is totally irrelevant.

You, on the other hand, thinks its totally OK for the mob to confiscate my property or impose some totalitarian healthcare system on me.

Freedom of religion is in the heart of an individual.
A church is nothing but a congregation of individuals.
Guess what's next? Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings Page 655 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

There are nazis afoot all right. On the far, far left..

A church is a physical location, a place of worship, a structure. You don't hold weddings in your heart, Silo. Its too small, and the bride would get blood all over her dress.

Does that mean I have to allow gays to enter my house even if I don't want them in?

Is your house a public business? If no, then no. If yes, then probably.

The term "public business" is total bullshit. Where does the Constitution mention anything about a "public business?" It doesn't. The interstate commerce clause was not intended to give the federal government control over private businesses. It was created so Congress could eliminate state imposed barriers to trade.

Isn't this a state law? Just saying........

No, it's federal law.

The term "public business" is total bullshit. Where does the Constitution mention anything about a "public business?" It doesn't.

The term "aircraft carrier" is total bullshit. Where does the Constitution mention Congress is allowed to fund "aircraft carriers"? It doesn't.

Forum List

Back