STATE COMPARES CHRISTIAN BAKER TO NAZIS

Rights are given by society. When an adult can't buy a pistol, its mob rule. One that most lefties agree with. Funny how their moral compass always includes just the things they believe in.

Mark
You don't get to vote on whether the ******* can own guns either Mr. Letter to Mommy Mark. See how that works now?

You are answering a question I did not ask. More deflection.

Mark
No Mr. Letter to Mommy Mark, I'm explaining how our system works to someone who doesn't understand it.

Really? Then answer my question. What gives society the moral authority to refuse an adult the right to buy a pistol?

I know you can't answer that, because it would make your entire line of reasoning void.
Because society grants you the rights in the first place, and is therefore allowed to curtail them as it deems necessary.

Never even read the Constitution, did you Dopey?

You don't get to vote on whether the ******* can own guns either Mr. Letter to Mommy Mark. See how that works now?

Mark
No Mr. Letter to Mommy Mark, I'm explaining how our system works to someone who doesn't understand it.

Really? Then answer my question. What gives society the moral authority to refuse an adult the right to buy a pistol?

I know you can't answer that, because it would make your entire line of reasoning void.
Because society grants you the rights in the first place, and is therefore allowed to curtail them as it deems necessary.

Never even read the Constitution, did you Dopey?
The Constitution, the government, are elements of your society. Your rights do not come from God, and all rights have limitations. Get used to it.

Mark

Society doesn't grant rights, you dumb asshole. It can protect your rights or violate them, but it has no authority to grant them.
Oh but it does grant them. Your rights on based upon the founding document of the nation, written by the men who founded it. In doing so they crated the basic structure of your society. Where you do think you get them from, the Sky Fairy?

Rights are given by society. When an adult can't buy a pistol, its mob rule. One that most lefties agree with. Funny how their moral compass always includes just the things they believe in.

Mark

Mark

Thanks for making my point.

Mark

Mark

Mark

Does society grant the right same sex couples say they have to marry?

Mark

Obviously since it is being granted. Did you think Moses dropped by again?

Mark

Should society, therefore, be able to limit who marries being that, according to you, they are allowed to curtail them as it deems necessary.

Mark

Society doesn't grant rights, you dumb asshole. It can protect your rights or violate them, but it has no authority to grant them.
Oh but it does grant them. Your rights on based upon the founding document of the nation, written by the men who founded it. In doing so they crated the basic structure of your society. Where you do think you get them from, the Sky Fairy?

Should society, therefore, be able to limit who marries being that, according to you, they are allowed to curtail them as it deems necessary.

He has already come to that conclusion. When we limit the ability of an adult to do something that is legal, it gives us the right in any area to do so as well.

Mark

Society already does limit marriage, they just need a damn good reason for doing so. I hate faggots didn't cut it.

He has already come to that conclusion. When we limit the ability of an adult to do something that is legal, it gives us the right in any area to do so as well.

Mark

That's what I am showing him now. How many times has a lefty stated that the will of the people can't take away someone else's rights. According to PaintMyHouse, since society grants rights, society can take them away as is sees the need. Wouldn't that apply to state officials elected by a society within the State making a law to prohibit it within that State? He'll have some excuse as to why that isn't the case although he's said marriage is one of those rights granted by society.

Society already does limit marriage.

The society within my State, where the power to regulate marriage, has laws stating no same sex marriage. The faggots claimed that society can't do that yet you say they can.

Society already does limit marriage, they just need a damn good reason for doing so. I hate faggots didn't cut it.

I bet you think it's your place to determine what is and what isn't. In my opinion there is. You, however, want to lower yourself to a second class level by equating yourself with them.

The society within my State, where the power to regulate marriage, has laws stating no same sex marriage. The faggots claimed that society can't do that yet you say they can.

If the marriage laws of a state violate constitutional guarantees, they're invalid. State legislation on marriage trumps federal legislation on marriage. But constitutional guarantees trump State legislation on marriage.

Mark

That's what I am showing him now. How many times has a lefty stated that the will of the people can't take away someone else's rights. According to PaintMyHouse, since society grants rights, society can take them away as is sees the need.

Not through legislative action. You could strip someone of their rights with say, an Amendment. But those are really hard to do.

If the marriage laws of a state violate constitutional guarantees, they're invalid. State legislation on marriage trumps federal legislation on marriage. But constitutional guarantees trump State legislation on marriage.

So you agree with PaintMyHouse that society can limit rights when they see it as necessary except when doing so is a right you don't think should be limited? I guess you support self preservation since no one of your own gender would have anything to do with you.

Mark

That's what I am showing him now. How many times has a lefty stated that the will of the people can't take away someone else's rights. According to PaintMyHouse, since society grants rights, society can take them away as is sees the need.

Not through legislative action. You could strip someone of their rights with say, an Amendment. But those are really hard to do.

So once again, it's OK to do it as long as it's done your way or it's no OK to do it.

Legislative laws allowing same sex marriage are hard to do. You faggots know you could't get it done that way in but a handful of states. That's why you went around the process to get a sympathizer judge to do it for you. How cowardly but typical and expected.

Mark

It could go through the amendment process and you faggots would still complain about it. Even when it's done the way you say it should be, you aren't willing to accept it.

Mark

That's what I am showing him now. How many times has a lefty stated that the will of the people can't take away someone else's rights. According to PaintMyHouse, since society grants rights, society can take them away as is sees the need. Wouldn't that apply to state officials elected by a society within the State making a law to prohibit it within that State? He'll have some excuse as to why that isn't the case although he's said marriage is one of those rights granted by society.
If the limitation of a right is for a compelling state interest, Constitutional, and has the approval of the courts, off you go. Incest laws, drug laws, guns for felons, voting rights for felons, even restrictions on drivers licenses for the elderly, etc. all follow that pattern. They limit the rights of certain citizens to do what others do freely.

Mark

If the limitation of a right is for a compelling state interest, Constitutional, and has the approval of the courts, off you go. Incest laws, drug laws, guns for felons, voting rights for felons, even restrictions on drivers licenses for the elderly, etc. all follow that pattern. They limit the rights of certain citizens to do what others do freely.

Yep. They limit an adult from buying a pistol. AN ADULT.

So, they can limit an adult while allowing other adults "rights".

Mark

Mark

Yep. They limit an adult from buying a pistol. AN ADULT.

So, they can limit an adult while allowing other adults "rights".

What is a "compelling state interest? I say since the young and the old are involved in more auto crashes, that is a compelling interest to force them to stop letting them drive.

Why don't they?

Mark

Forum List

Back