STATE COMPARES CHRISTIAN BAKER TO NAZIS

The SC also decided that a farmer growing wheat on his own property for his own personal consumption was engaging in interstate commerce. The SC is obviously nothing more than a collection of political hacks.

The SC always decide on the side of expanded federal power. Most of the time it decides wrongly.
Call it what you like but unlike you I live in the real world where Supreme Court decisions actually matter.

They have the force of law. That doesn't make them legally or morally correct.
It makes them the law of the land here. And they don't have to be moral.

It actually doesn't, because the decision is horseshit, but the government will enforce it.

It's like our immigration laws. Obama has no legitimate authority to give out work permits to illegal aliens, but he's still doing it.
Reality just isn't your friend my little infant.

It was good to the Jews during WW II either. You comfort with unjust laws and illegal government should be something to worry about.

Does that mean I have to allow gays to enter my house even if I don't want them in?
Only if they happen to be an authority in the right situation with the right to enter, say a gay cop.
Cops need a warrant or probable cause. Of course, we all know we aren't talking about cops. What if he's a gay appliance repairman?
Him you can say no to, but I wouldn't or the dryer won't get fixed.
Yeah, right, because there are no straight appliance repairmen.

It wouldn't surprise me if liberal turds like you tried to make even that illegal.
Nah. I don't give a fuck whether your dryer works or not.

Call it what you like but unlike you I live in the real world where Supreme Court decisions actually matter.

It actually doesn't, because the decision is horseshit, but the government will enforce it.

It's like our immigration laws. Obama has no legitimate authority to give out work permits to illegal aliens, but he's still doing it.

It was good to the Jews during WW II either. You comfort with unjust laws and illegal government should be something to worry about.
The unjust law was faggots can't get married, and we're fixing that.

Since nothing in the Constitution grants the federal government the authority to tell hotels how to run their business, it doesn't have any such power.
The courts disagree. See Heart of Atlanta Motel v US. You lose, yet again.

The SC also decided that a farmer growing wheat on his own property for his own personal consumption was engaging in interstate commerce. The SC is obviously nothing more than a collection of political hacks.

The SC always decide on the side of expanded federal power. Most of the time it decides wrongly.

We've already been around this wheel of circular logic once.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

That's about as unjust as a law that says men can't have artificial insemination.

Is your house a public business? If no, then no. If yes, then probably.

So when I start a business, I lose my Constitutional right to private property, why is that?
If it's open to the public, yep. And you will lose a lot of freedom opening business. They are required to follow many, many rules and laws.

It's not "open to the public" if the owner posts a sign say "no gays allowed."
Yeah, that won't do it. Learn how it actually works, for once.

We all know how government enforces the law. That wasn't the point.

Mindlessly repeating that such-and-such is how the government enforces the law doesn't make the law just or valid.
The courts disagree. See Heart of Atlanta Motel v US. You lose, yet again.

Look, you're fighting a traffic light and saying it shouldn't be there and you hate stopping. Either follow the law or accept the tickets. Your call.

Does that mean I have to allow gays to enter my house even if I don't want them in?
Only if they happen to be an authority in the right situation with the right to enter, say a gay cop.
Cops need a warrant or probable cause. Of course, we all know we aren't talking about cops. What if he's a gay appliance repairman?
Him you can say no to, but I wouldn't or the dryer won't get fixed.
Yeah, right, because there are no straight appliance repairmen.

It wouldn't surprise me if liberal turds like you tried to make even that illegal.
Nah. I don't give a fuck whether your dryer works or not.

Do you care whether gays can make a living providing services to home owners?

So when I start a business, I lose my Constitutional right to private property, why is that?
If it's open to the public, yep. And you will lose a lot of freedom opening business. They are required to follow many, many rules and laws.

Mindlessly repeating that such-and-such is how the government enforces the law doesn't make the law just or valid.

Look, you're fighting a traffic light and saying it shouldn't be there and you hate stopping. Either follow the law or accept the tickets. Your call.

You're an idiot.

That's about as unjust as a law that says men can't have artificial insemination.
I can't help it that it rains on your special day. Mommy was supposed to have taught that. That's life.

bripat asks repairmen if they are gay. :rofl:

They might give his dryer AIDS.

You're an idiot.
The idiot is the one banging his head against the wall while society leaves him in the dust.

2zrnuib.jpg

He wouldn't let me suck his dick. God, I'm lonely...

I see this from a totally different angle. The Christian baker will be protected by the LORD in the days to come but what will happen to such people who are aggressively supporting the gay agenda? Even in government? There is a book out now identifying 35 Islamic terrorist training camps in the USA - training for the day of jihad - these people are advertising who they are and where they are. They will be among the first to go when that day comes. Sad but true. (Islamic penalty for homosexuality is death)

For now they are hunting down Christians with these ridiculous accusations - but what happens when the hunters become the hunted? You won't hear a word out of them in that day.

Jerry, it's kind of scary you think your Sky Pixie is going to even all the scores for you.

There is nowhere in our constitution that states you have to forfeit your beliefs in order to make a living in this country.

Your "explanation" is not based in fact, but in emotion.

Mark

Again, businesses don't have beliefs, and they do have to provide services they offer as public accomedations. This is black letter law that got settled 50 years ago.

You don't want to make cakes for gays, then get into a line of work where you aren't selling wedding cakes.

I've never met more miserable people in my life. There is such a demonic stronghold on people involved with the practice of homosexuality. It's truly sad because wherever you find it you find vile language, enmity, strife, violence, liars, false accusations, judging others, calling evil good and good evil, hatred of God and blasphemers of those who do good,imposing their will on others - you name it - it's there.

I think you never hung out with any gay folks.

Believer forced to celebrate homosexual unions.

State compares Christian baker to Nazis

The Colorado Civil Rights Commission’s order to a baker to use his artistry to celebrate homosexual unions in violation of his Christian beliefs is under challenge, in part, because a commissioner likened Christians to slavers and Nazis.

Would a Muslim business serve gays? They'd never be bashed by the left for refusing. Muslims behead gays and the majority remain silent. The left has nothing to say about that, but when a Christian refuses to bake a fucking cake, they are compared to Nazis.

Only a liberal sees more wrong with a religious owner sticking to his beliefs and NOT DOING SOMETHING than a Muslim sticking to archaic beliefs and harming people. When people get killed by Muslims, it their own fault for offending them, yet when a Christian merely voices an opinion, they are deemed evil for having that opinion in the first place.

The left says businesses aren't people. They do not understand the concept of a family owned business where the owners pour their heart and soul into it and it's what it is because of who they are.

I don't agree with anti-gay stance, but I respect the rights of people to practice their religion and not be forced to do things they find wrong.

Do we force Muslims to handle bacon? No, they don't believe in it. But, you say, the companies aren't people and your personal life should be checked at the door when you enter your workplace. At least that is what Christians are told. Muslims get a free pass.

Do we force Muslims to handle bacon? No, they don't believe in it. But, you say, the companies aren't people and your personal life should be checked at the door when you enter your workplace. At least that is what Christians are told. Muslims get a free pass.

No Muslims are not forced under the law to handle bacon. However if a Muslim business owner opens a restaurant and CHOOSES to serve bacon, then the restaurant owner cannot sell bacon to some customers but not to others based on the customers race, religion, sex, ethnicity and in some states sexual orientation.

You may not be familiar with it, but a few years ago there were a group of Muslim cab drivers that were refusing fairs based on a perception that a customer had alcohol and refused handicapped customers with guide dogs because dogs are "unclean" to Muslims. They were found to be in violation of the law.

>>>>

Last edited:

I can't help it that it rains on your special day. Mommy was supposed to have taught that. That's life.

You're just a blabbering fool.

Believer forced to celebrate homosexual unions.

State compares Christian baker to Nazis

The Colorado Civil Rights Commission’s order to a baker to use his artistry to celebrate homosexual unions in violation of his Christian beliefs is under challenge, in part, because a commissioner likened Christians to slavers and Nazis.

Would a Muslim business serve gays? They'd never be bashed by the left for refusing. Muslims behead gays and the majority remain silent. The left has nothing to say about that, but when a Christian refuses to bake a fucking cake, they are compared to Nazis.

Only a liberal sees more wrong with a religious owner sticking to his beliefs and NOT DOING SOMETHING than a Muslim sticking to archaic beliefs and harming people. When people get killed by Muslims, it their own fault for offending them, yet when a Christian merely voices an opinion, they are deemed evil for having that opinion in the first place.

The left says businesses aren't people. They do not understand the concept of a family owned business where the owners pour their heart and soul into it and it's what it is because of who they are.

I don't agree with anti-gay stance, but I respect the rights of people to practice their religion and not be forced to do things they find wrong.

Muslims are forced to dispense birth control even though it's against their religion. That's also bullshit.

Forum List

Back