State Department Belatedly Releases New Clinton Benghazi Documents. Proves Hillary LIED to America!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
What difference, at this point, does it make, even if it is lie #15,984!

Judicial Watch ^ | 4/15/2016
Please get this to Drudge and everyone else. This is the biggest story of the month. This proves she lied. Beyond any shadow of a doubt. On September 15, in a telephone call with then-Egyptian Foreign Minister Mohamed Amr, Clinton emphatically portrayed the “stupid, very offensive film” as the root cause of the Benghazi violence. Clinton told Amr, “I have repeatedly, as has the President and other officials in our government, deplored not only the content of this stupid, very offensive film… But we have to exercise more self-discipline… otherwise we’ll be in a vicious downward circle against everyone who...

But...but...her experience...and competence make her THE best possible choice for POTUS. [throwing up in my mouth a little...].
I am still mind-boggled, astounded, and absolutely...well, amazed, that anyone with one half a functional brain cell would still consider this lying, sack-of-shit, c**t to be presidential material. Kinda tells ya that nothing less than revolution will cure the ills that plague this once beautiful nation.

Please get this to Drudge and everyone else. This is the biggest story of the month. This proves she lied. Beyond any shadow of a doubt. On September 15, in a telephone call with then-Egyptian Foreign Minister Mohamed Amr, Clinton emphatically portrayed the “stupid, very offensive film” as the root cause of the Benghazi violence. Clinton told Amr, “I have repeatedly, as has the President and other officials in our government, deplored not only the content of this stupid, very offensive film… But we have to exercise more self-discipline… otherwise we’ll be in a vicious downward circle against everyone who...
Lies are coming only from the ridiculous right.

Black Shyster is a PIMP for the demoRATS and particularly the Hildebeast...He hasn't the IQ to even LOOK at all the lies...let alone honesty!

It seems that Obama is attempting to downplay this talk about Benghazi by threatening to declassify the 28 page section of the 9/11 report that was swept under the rug because supposedly it incriminates Saudi Arabia.

Last edited:
So sad, when one claiming such clarity of perception is blinded by the fact that he/she/it is absolutely incapable of thinking outside of his/her/its "black lives matter" box.

It seems that Obama is attempting to downplay this talk about Benghazi by threatening to declassifying the 28 page section of the 9/11 report that was swept under the rug because supposedly it incriminates Saudi Arabia.
  • Report: Saudis vow to sell US assets if Congress decides gov was involved in 9/11
    Fox News ^ | 16 Apr 2016
    Saudi Arabia has reportedly told the Obama administration and congressional leaders that it will sell billions of dollars in U.S. financial assets if Congress passes a bill to make the Saudi government legally responsible for any role in the 9/11 attacks. The administration has tried to stop Congress from passing the legislation, a bipartisan Senate bill, since Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir last month told Washington lawmakers his country’s position, according to The New York Times. Al-Juberi purportedly informed the lawmakers during a trip to Washington that Saudi Arabia would be forced to sell as much as $750 billion in...

It seems that Obama is attempting to downplay this talk about Benghazi by threatening to declassifying the 28 page section of the 9/11 report that was swept under the rug because supposedly it incriminates Saudi Arabia.
  • Report: Saudis vow to sell US assets if Congress decides gov was involved in 9/11
    Fox News ^ | 16 Apr 2016
    Saudi Arabia has reportedly told the Obama administration and congressional leaders that it will sell billions of dollars in U.S. financial assets if Congress passes a bill to make the Saudi government legally responsible for any role in the 9/11 attacks. The administration has tried to stop Congress from passing the legislation, a bipartisan Senate bill, since Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir last month told Washington lawmakers his country’s position, according to The New York Times. Al-Juberi purportedly informed the lawmakers during a trip to Washington that Saudi Arabia would be forced to sell as much as $750 billion in...
Let's do the math: US Congress=Americans (mostly Christian); Saudi government=muslims. Who do you think the current occupant of the Obama administration will side with?

But...but...her experience...and competence make her THE best possible choice for POTUS. [throwing up in my mouth a little...].
I am still mind-boggled, astounded, and absolutely...well, amazed, that anyone with one half a functional brain cell would still consider this lying, sack-of-shit, c**t to be presidential material. Kinda tells ya that nothing less than revolution will cure the ills that plague this once beautiful nation.

Even rock-ribbed Republicans like Starkey agree that she has the most experienced vagina in the entire race

Fox News ^ | 16 Apr 2016
Let's do the math: US Congress=Americans (mostly Christian); Saudi government=muslims. Who do you think the current occupant of the Obama administration will side with?
Obama-Muslim.jpg

Black Shyster is a PIMP for the demoRATS and particularly the Hildebeast...He hasn't the IQ to even LOOK at all the lies...let alone honesty!

i'm afraid she's going to lose the seventh grade vote now.

judge janine might mention this tonite.

Remember the DEAD still vote DemoRAT!

I am not "on the right" and I know that Hitlery is a lying skank. She is a globalist just like Bill "drop trou" and the Bush crime family....they are thicker than thieves and they have robbed this country blind in ways that would totally confound as well as confuse someone as feeble-minded as you are.

Remember the DEAD still vote DemoRAT!

The dead do indeed speak...but we hear them with our noses....and wouldn't ya know, they vote "demcrat"!

Even rock-ribbed Republicans like Starkey agree that she has the most experienced vagina in the entire race
No doubt. But I am not inclined to vote for a vagina, especially one experienced in the disciplines that one is. There's a distinct difference between "vagina" and "c**t". I DOES make a difference.

No doubt. But I am not inclined to vote for a vagina, especially one experienced in the disciplines that one is. There's a distinct difference between "vagina" and "c**t". I DOES make a difference.
i does too.
that's what they do. we are not vagina America, or penis America, we are just Sexy America.

starkey is somewhere in the middle like me. though we rarely agree on anything, and he is a moonbeam, like jerry brown, who was once dating linda ronstadt, whom i really love. so it's a small world after all.

OP it won't make one damn difference. One well know Democratic pundit admitted Hillary lied on national TV, he shrugged his shoulders and said yeah so she lied so what that's what politicians do.

Forum List

Back