State of Georgia could save America in 2024

A new law regarding election certification might just save America in 2024. Looks like voter fraud would be investigated this time. Let's hope this is not overturned.

---A new rule in Georgia could allow local election boards to refuse to certify results---

It was investigated last time. You were, to nobody's surprise, proclaimed a loser.

oh no .. unlike you I admit that Harris could win .. but you do realize that Trump could win to don't you ! you do realize he is polling much better now than he did in oct of 2016 ! lol ! :cool:
Trump could win. I have said that time and again.

He's polling much worse after 4 years of non-stop campaigning. He looks set to lose North Carolina and hasn't been above 50% in any of the blue wall states lately.

Trump could win. I have said that time and again.

He's polling much worse after 4 years of non-stop campaigning. He looks set to lose North Carolina and hasn't been above 50% in any of the blue wall states lately.
lol ! the Dems were polling much better in the 2020 election and had a substantial lead in the polls .. lol ! face it ! Dems need to worry about Trump polling better now than he did in 2016 when he won the electoral college !

lol ! the Dems were polling much better in the 2020 election and had a substantial lead in the polls .. lol ! face it ! Dems need to worry about Trump polling better now than he did in 2016 when he won the electoral college !
The blob could ooze back into office. This is true.

But your statements about polling are straight out of fantasy land.

Forum List

Back