State of the Economy is looking good!

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Things could not look better for an incumbent administration.

1. Highest consumer sentiment since May
2. Lowest 1-yr inflation expectations since Dec 2020
3. Lowest retail gasoline prices since February - 14 states below $3
4. S&P 500 ~1% from all-time highs
5. 30-yr mortgage rates lowest since Feb 2023
6. US household net worth (Q2) all-time high
7. 50 BPS rate cut odds sit at 46% with 99% 25BPS or greater

IMG_0048.jpeg

IMG_0046.jpeg

This tired old crap again ?

This is your 10th time.

It didn't work the first nine....so what's the deal.

All that equity is meaningless.

I own two homes that doubled in price.

I can't do anything with that unless I chose to move somewhere that the prices are lower (even though they've doubled too).

You can borrow against it (I know lefties love the word borrow and the phrase "don't pay it back"), but you still are on the hook for it. Not paying it back works for the government....not a bank.

This is your 10th time.

I can't do anything with that unless I chose to move somewhere that the prices are lower (even though they've doubled too).

You can borrow against it (I know lefties love the word borrow and the phrase "don't pay it back"), but you still are on the hook for it. Not paying it back works for the government....not a bank.
I have no idea what you are talking about. I haven’t started an economy thread. Only one I have is the inflation one. This is about the full economy. Look at the brand new consumer confidence numbers. America is confident.

This is your 10th time.

You want to buy low and sell high. Who doesn't.

You can rent one of them out.

And I'm sorry but did you say you have 2 homes? Ladeda.

I have no idea what you are talking about. I haven’t started an economy thread. Only one I have is the inflation one. This is about the full economy. Look at the brand new consumer confidence numbers. America is confident.

You tried to post, at least once, about all that phony equity......stop lying.

Your are liar and a Schill.

Key Findings​

• 72% of females who responded to our survey feel like they’re living paycheck to paycheck, compared to nearly 60% of males.
  • 48% of people earning $100,000 or more annually and 36% earning $200,000 or more reported living paycheck to paycheck.
  • Inflation, high cost of living and a lack of income are the most commonly cited reasons for financial struggles.
  • Staying motivated, tracking your spending, establishing an emergency fund, increasing your income and controlling your debt can help you break the cycle of living paycheck to paycheck, experts told MarketWatch Guides.

View attachment 1011039

View attachment 1011040

Is AI wrong?

Yes, wages have been rising faster than inflation in the United States, and real wages are higher than they were before the pandemic

Is AI wrong?

Yes, wages have been rising faster than inflation in the United States, and real wages are higher than they were before the pandemic

There are 6% more families living paycheck to paycheck than a year ago.

Where are their rising wages. Moron.

I do.

And I have a low interest loan....so what ?

The whole "Wow...look at all that equity crap is just that....crap".

People won't sell homes to move up. Why ? Seen interest rates lately ?

Do you understand why interest rates are where they are?

• 30-year fixed refinance: The national average interest rate is 6.34%.

• 15-year fixed refinance: The national average interest rate is 5.75%.
The fed funds rate has never been as high as it was in the 1980s. The main reason is because the Fed wanted to combat inflation, which soared in 1980 to its highest level on record: 14.6 percent.

Most people own credit card debt and can take out a second mortgage to get rid of all the debt with rates in the teens and trade it down to a 5% rate.

Retirement downsizing becomes a real possibility when you become an empty nester with equity.

You can buy a second home, or third in your case by taking out an equity loan and build even more equity over time.

There is a lot of benefit from home equity.

View attachment 1011039

View attachment 1011040

SwiftyGator with another "Feelz Good" thread on how great Bidenomics is. You are typical of the detachment that Democrats have for real working class people. Trump represents them, the Democrats exploit them.

You tried to post, at least once, about all that phony equity......stop lying.

Your are liar and a Schill.

Key Findings​

• 72% of females who responded to our survey feel like they’re living paycheck to paycheck, compared to nearly 60% of males.
  • 48% of people earning $100,000 or more annually and 36% earning $200,000 or more reported living paycheck to paycheck.
  • Inflation, high cost of living and a lack of income are the most commonly cited reasons for financial struggles.
  • Staying motivated, tracking your spending, establishing an emergency fund, increasing your income and controlling your debt can help you break the cycle of living paycheck to paycheck, experts told MarketWatch Guides.
Surveys. lol

Most people own credit card debt and can take out a second mortgage to get rid of all the debt with rates in the teens and trade it down to a 5% rate.

Retirement downsizing becomes a real possibility when you become an empty nester with equity.

You can buy a second home, or third in your case by taking out an equity loan and build even more equity over time.

There is a lot of benefit from home equity.
Brilliant! The 60 percent of Americans who can't afford a home can take out a second mortgage to finance their credit card debt! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA comedy gold from SwiftyGator. :auiqs.jpg:

Wait till Kamala starts taxing the unrealized appreciation on all these homes. Just think, all those people put all that work and love into their home thinking how their reward, the appreciation in value, was going to make them comfortable in their old age. Then some Democrat, Kamala in this case, comes along with their hairbrain plan to tax the unrealized appreciation. Now, instead of cruising into old age with a hard earned asset to lean on, you're forced to sell your house to pay the tax. And then, voila, you have the biggest problem ever caused by government. The housing shortage gets replaced by a shortage of people who can afford one. Poof, the American dream is gone. Democrats are greedy and ignorant but most of all, those commie bastards are evil. MAGA

Last edited:

Forum List

Back