🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

State Religion: You cannot dirty the pride flag that is painted on a street without being arrested

I'm going to have to side with the bigots here and say fining anyone for leaving skid marks on the road is a bit silly. If you're going to put art on the road it's going to get scuffed and driven on. :dunno:

It’s not “other people’s property” though. It’s public property just like the street that doesn’t have anything painted on it. To the state defacing the double yellow line should be the same as anything else painted on the street
It’s not though.

People making skid marks usually incites a ticket at most. Suddenly, it’s a felony to make skid marks on the street?

Apparently it is, and we know why. Thou shalt not defile specific state religious symbols.

But hey, You can write BLM on statues and buildings all you want! no felony or anything beyond a ticket or quick stay In jail at most.

Throwing felonies is a message to those who oppose the state religion. They are trying to ruin the lives of those who do a minor act of opposition. Meanwhile, they don’t enforce the same standards when goons on their side to far worse. It’s completely apparent and obvious

Last edited:
Its against the law to desecrate the Butt Hole Violation flag but not the Stars and Stripes.

you are more than allowed to desecrate the pride flag, as long as it is yours and does not belong to someone else. Same as with the American flag.

It’s not though.

People making skid marks usually incites a ticket at most. Suddenly, it’s a felony to make skid marks on the street?

Apparently it is, and we know why. Thou shalt not defile specific state religious symbols.

But hey, You can write BLM on statues and buildings all you want! no felony or anything beyond a ticket or quick stay In jail at most.

Throwing felonies is a message to those who oppose the state religion. They are trying to ruin the lives of those who do a minor act of opposition. Meanwhile, they don’t enforce the same standards when goons on their side to far worse. It’s completely apparent and obvious
I’m not disagreeing with you.

you are more than allowed to desecrate the pride flag, as long as it is yours and does not belong to someone else. Same as with the American flag.
So why the disparity in charges if you do a burnout on the street over a crosswalk vs a burnout on the over a pride flag.

There shouldn’t be pride flags painted on the street to begin with.

What could possibly be expected from placing such a thing in such a place? It exceeds being ridiculous.

There is a Christianity rainbow that the gay agenda stole. So, in theory, if someone painted crosses on the rainbow colors on the asphalt would that be legal? Christians can claim they had it first. Like Progs say that native Americans were here first or other areas of the world who was there before the current occupiers. Colonists are the word. Are the alphabet gay people colonists to the Christians on the Rainbow? The Rainbow was stolen. Put Crosses on all rainbows. Perhaps we will have a Rainbow War.

Keep your hands to yourself and respect other people’s property isn’t that hard, unless you’re a closed minded bigot
Can you go tell all of the radical BLM/Climate change/Palestinian activists on your side please?

Or do you suddenly support it when they do it…

There is a Christianity rainbow that the gay agenda stole. So, in theory, if someone painted crosses on the rainbow colors on the asphalt would that be legal? Christians can claim they had it first. Like Progs say that native Americans were here first or other areas of the world who was there before the current occupiers. Colonists are the word. Are the alphabet gay people colonists to the Christians on the Rainbow? The Rainbow was stolen. Put Crosses on all rainbows. Perhaps we will have a Rainbow War.
Private citizens didn’t paint the intersection the government did. So in a word. No

Private citizens didn’t paint the intersection the government did. So in a word. No
Exactly my point though.

State ideology is protected, all other imagery/statues/buildings not so much.

Just because the government did it doesn’t mean it’s special

Exactly my point though.

State ideology is protected, all other imagery/statues/buildings not so much.

Just because the government did it doesn’t mean it’s special
I think the argument is that it shouldn’t be there in the first place. I get what you are saying but I think that devolves into shit throwing over the gay agenda etc etc and you’re going to struggle to convert people from one side to the other on that issue.

Can you go tell all of the radical BLM/Climate change/Palestinian activists on your side please?

The clown has dozens of posts screeching and defending envirowhackos defacing Stonehenge

The Pride flag is such a religious emblem that the United States leftist government arm is aggressively seeking out minor, local offenses and throwing the book at these "heretics".

1. Dylan Brewer, 19, revved his engine and produced skid marks on a street. Normally, that's nothing or at the least a minor ticket. However, he did it on a pride-painted intersection, so he got a FELONY (yes you read that correctly)... a FELONY... "Criminal Mischief" and "damage to property over $1000" (it costs more than a grand to paint a street?), and "reckless misdemeanor while driving".

2. 3 teenagers were arrested and charged with a FELONY for leaving SCOOTER MARKS (yes... scooter marks) on a pride flag-painted street in Spokane WA.

So if you burn out and produce skid marks on any street, you get a ticket at most. However, if you do it on a sacred Pride flag... it's a felony???

This is a state religion. Thou shalt not deface the state religious symbol.

Here's a tip.. if you don't want skid marks on a flag, don't paint it on a street. Wheels go on streets. Wheels cause marks. It's insane, but yet happening in 2024. Leftism is a growing pride cult.
Pride painted flag on the street and skid marks, lol

Go to Wales, £15,000 for one area of road tranny art and I believe they paid about £40,000 for a tranny crossing -

Then the same clowns claim there's no money for pot holes, healthcare etc... The joys of Lefties.

I think the argument is that it shouldn’t be there in the first place. I get what you are saying but I think that devolves into shit throwing over the gay agenda etc etc and you’re going to struggle to convert people from one side to the other on that issue.
Yes, I’d agree don’t put it there in the first place.

But when they do, it reveals which ideology/beliefs are protected with overwhelming force, and which are not. Thus, it’s a state-demanded religious/ideological belief

I am consistent in if you do the crime don’t bitch about the time no matter who does it. Too bad so many can’t say the same

There shouldn’t be pride flags painted on the street to begin with.

That is a different discussion and I do not disagree. But once they do, you cannot deface public property without facing consequences

Forum List

Back