State Religion: You cannot dirty the pride flag that is painted on a street without being arrested

The Pride flag is such a religious emblem that the United States leftist government arm is aggressively seeking out minor, local offenses and throwing the book at these "heretics".

1. Dylan Brewer, 19, revved his engine and produced skid marks on a street. Normally, that's nothing or at the least a minor ticket. However, he did it on a pride-painted intersection, so he got a FELONY (yes you read that correctly)... a FELONY... "Criminal Mischief" and "damage to property over $1000" (it costs more than a grand to paint a street?), and "reckless misdemeanor while driving".

2. 3 teenagers were arrested and charged with a FELONY for leaving SCOOTER MARKS (yes... scooter marks) on a pride flag-painted street in Spokane WA.

So if you burn out and produce skid marks on any street, you get a ticket at most. However, if you do it on a sacred Pride flag... it's a felony???

This is a state religion. Thou shalt not deface the state religious symbol.

Here's a tip.. if you don't want skid marks on a flag, don't paint it on a street. Wheels go on streets. Wheels cause marks. It's insane, but yet happening in 2024. Leftism is a growing pride cult.

Yep, the first thing the USA does in foreign countries is to try to get them to normalize homosexuality and transgenderism.

fascist nazi.jpg

I look in the mirror and see someone who isn’t offended by a painting on the street. You’re not that strong
What about all the people in government and society who were offended by skid marks on a street? That’s the better question

That is a different discussion and I do not disagree. But once they do, you cannot deface public property without facing consequences
That’s fine but the punishment for doing a burnout on a pride flag should be the same as doing it anywhere else there are traffic markings.

That’s fine but the punishment for doing a burnout on a pride flag should be the same as doing it anywhere else there are traffic markings.

Seems we can both agree that a decoration added to the road is different than a traffic marking

Seems we can both agree that a decoration added to the road is different than a traffic marking
Not to the stare/legal system it shouldn’t be. Does the law say burnouts are a ticket and a burnout on a decorative marking is felony?

The Pride flag is such a religious emblem that the United States leftist government arm is aggressively seeking out minor, local offenses and throwing the book at these "heretics".

1. Dylan Brewer, 19, revved his engine and produced skid marks on a street. Normally, that's nothing or at the least a minor ticket. However, he did it on a pride-painted intersection, so he got a FELONY (yes you read that correctly)... a FELONY... "Criminal Mischief" and "damage to property over $1000" (it costs more than a grand to paint a street?), and "reckless misdemeanor while driving".

2. 3 teenagers were arrested and charged with a FELONY for leaving SCOOTER MARKS (yes... scooter marks) on a pride flag-painted street in Spokane WA.

So if you burn out and produce skid marks on any street, you get a ticket at most. However, if you do it on a sacred Pride flag... it's a felony???

This is a state religion. Thou shalt not deface the state religious symbol.

Here's a tip.. if you don't want skid marks on a flag, don't paint it on a street. Wheels go on streets. Wheels cause marks. It's insane, but yet happening in 2024. Leftism is a growing pride cult.
Retard. This happened in Florida. Do you consider Florida to be "the United States leftist government"? I suspected this happened in a red state when you conveniently neglected to include a link.

Second - This mural streetscape is in honor of the victims of the Pulse nightclub shooting. As such, it was approved by the Delray Beach City Commissioners. So, yes, anyone caught vandalizing this mural would be penalized. And, that is exactly what happened.

Third - why am I not surprised that the perp is a Trump supporter? No wonder you trumptards are up in arms that your Nazi brother has to pay for his crime.

So, in short - You do the crime; You do the time.

Let me know if you are still confused.

Retard. This happened in Florida. Do you consider Florida to be "the United States leftist government"? I suspected this happened in a red state when you conveniently neglected to include a link.

Second - This mural streetscape is in honor of the victims of the Pulse nightclub shooting. As such, it was approved by the Delray Beach City Commissioners. So, yes, anyone caught vandalizing this mural would be penalized. And, that is exactly what happened.

Third - why am I not surprised that the perp is a Trump supporter? No wonder you trumptards are up in arms that your Nazi brother has to pay for his crime.

So, in short - You do the crime; You do the time.

Let me know if you are still confused.

it’s a traffic marking. The penalties should be the same for defacing a traffic marking regardless of what the traffic marking is there for. The government shouldn’t be applying the law differently based on who’s breaking the law or why. Nor shoukd we EVER want them to.

My next door neighbor is a lesbian and she thinks the gay pride agenda is a joke.

it’s a traffic marking. The penalties should be the same for defacing a traffic marking regardless of what the traffic marking is there for. The government shouldn’t be applying the law differently based on who’s breaking the law or why. Nor shoukd we EVER want them to.
Retard. It is not just "traffic marking". Learn to read or fuck off.

I don't have one. I live in the media market for Spokane and I've been watching this issue on the news for some time. It is the impression I get from the news reports

Ok well until there’s some proof that it wasnt sanctioned by the Government we will have to err on the slide that it was IMO

Again, retard, learn to read. Prove any of the facts in my post is incorrect. I’ll wait.
What “facts”. If there’s a law distinguishing painted road decorations as different than all other road markings should be easy to post. That you haven’t tell us everything we need to know.

What “facts”. If there’s a law distinguishing painted road decorations as different than all other road markings should be easy to post. That you haven’t tell us everything we need to know.
Oh, fuck off, retard. Come back when you learn to read and can disprove any of my facts.

Forum List

Back