States full of good, REAL Americans sue to end DACA.

Real Americans? Natives? You conservative snowflakes are kinda funny, thought you cared about life and children? Those are children wanting a better life at the border. What would that Jesus guy you snowflakes claim to follow say? Or is Trump your new god? seems so.

"In this world of sin and sorrow there is always something to be thankful for; as for me, I rejoice that I am not a Republican." H.L. Mencken
There is nothing wrong with making them wait at the back of the line...

There is everything wrong with deporting someone who has been here since they were a kid and only knows this country as their home.

Life sucks, we don’t always get what we want. Maybe they should have gone home to mommy and daddy or got in line to be legal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm, shit’s changing fast...I’d guess that good people have been putting pressure on their state representatives and demanding action be taken....good people are sick and tired of the oppression...they’re fed up, speaking up and taking a stand...they want their country back and they’re no longer scared to be called a “racist” or “bigot”.
The states challenging DACA are Texas, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, South Carolina and West Virginia.
7 states sue to end DACA, potentially scrambling its legal future - CNNPolitics
Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, South Carolina and West Virginia? Lol shithole states....who wants to live there? Same racist states as usual....flyover useless states.
No the shithole states are the ones people are fleeing at a breakneck speed...New York,New Jersey,California,Illinois.

Yeah, well a lot of them fleeing New York for example, I can't help but to notice that they are disproportionately ghetto Blacks, ghetto Puerto Ricans, ghetto Whites, and White retirees.
why would a black or a Puerto Rican want to live in a ghetto? is that where you want them?

Where did I say what you're suggesting?

I'm just stating the facts, for example gentrification have sent a lot of Bronx Puerto Ricans down South, and Brooklyn Blacks down South.

In fact, being a New Yorker, I think this is a great thing for us.

Why would, I want them here, exactly?

P.S it's amazing that you left out "Ghetto Whites", do you dislike Whites, or something?

Yeah, there's some "Ghetto Whites" in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Yonkers, Queens, etc. etc.

Ghetto White lives don't matter, huh?

Real Americans? Natives? You conservative snowflakes are kinda funny, thought you cared about life and children? Those are children wanting a better life at the border. What would that Jesus guy you snowflakes claim to follow say? Or is Trump your new god? seems so.

"In this world of sin and sorrow there is always something to be thankful for; as for me, I rejoice that I am not a Republican." H.L. Mencken
There is nothing wrong with making them wait at the back of the line...

There is everything wrong with deporting someone who has been here since they were a kid and only knows this country as their home.

Life sucks, we don’t always get what we want. Maybe they should have gone home to mommy and daddy or got in line to be legal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're right, you;re not going to get what you want and most people in this country disagrees with you.

We have an immigration problem in our country. They are taking our jobs, breaking our immigration laws, changing our language, bringing violent crime and drugs with them, forming gangs, killing our people, and only a liberal would want to see more of such a thing.

Ray...

150 years ago, a fuckhead like you said that about the Irish. The Irish are fine.

100 years ago, a fuckhead like you said that about the Germans. The Germans are just fine.

50 years ago, a fuckhead like you said that about the Polish. The Polish are just fine.

The Mexicans will be just fine.

There is a huge difference between European immigration and what's going on now.

I was born in a very ethnic neighborhood which today is called Slavic Village.......look it up if you like. Back in the 60's the entire neighborhood was Polish. Our store signs were in Polish, our masses were in Polish, people in the area spoke to each other in Polish, and business was conducted in Polish.

But once people stepped outside of our community, they spoke English.

You see, Europeans were grateful to come here. They kissed the ground once they got off the boat. They didn't demand we change our laws for them. They didn't break our laws and sneak in. They didn't insist the US learn their languages. They didn't come here to take American jobs away or undercut their salary. They didn't come here to make money and send it back home for their return. They didn't come here to drop babies and get on some social programs. They came here because they wanted to become Americans.

Our Catholic church held classes for the immigrants to learn English; help them adopt to their new home. People at public gatherings would assist immigrants in their grammar and use of the language. In fact my sisters best friend was a girl off the boat. With the help of my mother translating, she taught that girl English almost on her own. That girl grew up, went to college and became a doctor.

Is that the kind of things we are experiencing today? Of course not. They don't want to obey our laws, they don't want to wait in line, they don't want to become Americans. They just want to use America. They want to undercut our wages, send money back home to their country, and stuff 15 people in a three bedroom house. In spite of our technology which would make learning a new language a breeze, many won't even do that. So now our country is loaded with bilingual signs. In fact, a few years ago they started to ask me what language I would like my ballot in at the voting place.

I've never met any people of Polish heritage who were pro-Illegal immigrant.

While, I'll admit that only about 3 - 8% of this region has a Polish heritage, none the less unlike some of the other Whites who despite being mostly anti-Illegal, but have seldom pro-Illegals, or like Hispanics who are typically pro-Illegal.

Yes, there are a small fraction of Polish illegals, indeed.

But, the thing is most Polish people see this as a source of shame, dishonor, and even disgust.

Hispanics on the other hand, have a habit of being very pro-Illegal, as if they have an entitlement to this country, and own this nation, and don't respect this country.

Indeed, we've seen a ton of pro-Illegal rallies having a ton of Hispanics across the U.S.A, especially in the South-Western states.

I doh't know that I would sell out all Hispanics that way. After all, those who came here legally and eventually became a citizen probably hate the illegals as much as native born Americans. It's just that the media doesn't bother talking to those people.

They waited years and probably some over a decade to accomplish the American dream. Who could blame them for getting pissed off by those who just cross the border and say "you must accept me now!"

I think that if there was a Polish illegal immigration problem years ago, the Polish who were here wouldn't even accept them. They would be an outcast and nobody would want to interact with them outside of a fist fight. They probably would have been driven out of the community.

Polish people back then loved to argue and fight even among their own kind. An outcast would probably have ended up dead or in the hospital.

Hmm, shit’s changing fast...I’d guess that good people have been putting pressure on their state representatives and demanding action be taken....good people are sick and tired of the oppression...they’re fed up, speaking up and taking a stand...they want their country back and they’re no longer scared to be called a “racist” or “bigot”.
The states challenging DACA are Texas, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, South Carolina and West Virginia.
7 states sue to end DACA, potentially scrambling its legal future - CNNPolitics
Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, South Carolina and West Virginia? Lol shithole states....who wants to live there? Same racist states as usual....flyover useless states.
No the shithole states are the ones people are fleeing at a breakneck speed...New York,New Jersey,California,Illinois.

Yeah, well a lot of them fleeing New York for example, I can't help but to notice that they are disproportionately ghetto Blacks, ghetto Puerto Ricans, ghetto Whites, and White retirees.
why would a black or a Puerto Rican want to live in a ghetto? is that where you want them?

I'm just stating the facts, for example gentrification have sent a lot of Bronx Puerto Ricans down South, and Brooklyn Blacks down South.

P.S it's amazing that you left out "Ghetto Whites", do you dislike Whites, or something?

Yeah, there's some "Ghetto Whites" in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Yonkers, Queens, etc. etc.

why would anyone want to live in a ghetto. I'd leave. your entire post is stupid and laced with racism.

Haha...what the fuck kind of whack-job metric are you using?

American voters support DACA overwhelmingly. Every sub-group supports DAAC overwhelmingly. From a Sept 2017 Fox poll.

Support citizenship for DACA recipients.
Trump supporters 63%
Clinton supporter 91%
White No Degree 77%
White College Degree 80%
White Evangelicals 69%
Conservative 69%
Moderate 83%\
Liberal 91%
Independent 79%
Republican 66%
Democrat 90%
$50,000+ 78%
Under $50,000 81%
Men 75%
Women 83%
White 78%
non-white 82%

You are the whack jobs in this country.

Fox News Poll: September 28, 2017

Well, Western Europeans (Whom make up a core of the U.S.A too)
are pretty much the whack jobs in the entire World, not only are they the only "Individualist group"

They went nuts looting, and shooting in racial imperial genocide
Now they go nuts letting non-Whites go looting, and shooting them in multi-cultural suicide.

I don't understand Western Euros, nor want to understand them.
then why do you complain about us?

Who is "Us" exactly?
Whom make up a core of the U.S.A

Well, the U.S.A is pretty all over the f*cking place.

While, I'm an American born, raised, and resident wise.

I don't understand how this nation went from about 90% intolerant, to about 90% tolerant.

In both cases, there's never been anything even remotely peaceful.

There's a reason I tend to cling more to my Polish heritage, I started so actually under W. Bush, because I thought his war was over the top, and I didn't like that he let in so many Illegal-Immigrants.

As consent decree will override the other cases. The DOJ is not obligated to defend a clearly unconstitutional program.

The Supreme Court has not made such a ruling. The DOJ has not defended it so it doesn't matter.

Exhibit A will be a compilation video of maobama saying 23 times that he didn't have the constitutional authority to do what he did. Don't pretend the constitutionality of DACA is even debatable.

The Supreme Court refused to overturn other judges' favorable rulings towards DACA without a full hearing in the courts. That means at least 3 or 4 judges think they have merit.

Well, hide and watch, the States will prevail on this one.

Haha...what the fuck kind of whack-job metric are you using?

American voters support DACA overwhelmingly. Every sub-group supports DAAC overwhelmingly. From a Sept 2017 Fox poll.

Trump supporters 63%
Clinton supporter 91%
White No Degree 77%
White College Degree 80%
White Evangelicals 69%
Conservative 69%
Moderate 83%\
Liberal 91%
Independent 79%
Republican 66%
Democrat 90%
$50,000+ 78%
Under $50,000 81%
Men 75%
Women 83%
White 78%
non-white 82%

Ungrateful fks illegally here. send them back to their country. They love that flag and not the US Flag. I saw em at the top of the fence with their home country flag. seemed they were showing how proud they were of it. then go there. This country has an American flag, and if they truly felt this was their saving grace land, then they should be waving an American Flag. You leftist fks don't get to make the call.

You racist pig. I supported Ronald Reagan and he would have nothing to do with Trump. You are the far right looney tune here. Fuckers like you use the flag to spew your hatred. You are the ones dishonoring the flag.
how you figure racist dufus? I am protecting my country from invasion of unregistered humans that affect my family's life. I am allowed to stand up freely and announce my country is a country with borders and within those borders anyone illegally here must be removed. That isn't racist. you're a pig cause you spout that nonsense. deport them all.

it's sad you think that shit works today.

You are the only racist pig that I see. It does not affect your family except for giving you a excuse for your racism. The fact is that most voters do not agree with you. In the same Fox poll that showed strong support for DACA, it also showed strong support for legalization of illegals even among Trump supporters. Deport your ass and we can make America Great
why do you think illegals are of color? it seems to me that you are the actual racist. I don't care what color an illegal is, it's the word illegal that gets them deported, not the color of their skin. you should show me where color of skin is included in illegal alien.

You don't become a citizen of this country by sneaking in and proving you are a model citizen. Imagine the chaos if that were the method we used.

The United States is one of the most generous countries in the world when it comes to sharing our land with outsiders. We allow over a million immigrants into this country ever year. What other country does that? It's just that we have a way and method to do this orderly because hundreds of millions would love to come here.

The United States is like the best restaurant in town. You have to have a reservation and still wait in line because of the crowd.

The United States is a horrible restaurant because of the hate people like you push. People like you demean this country. People who have made a life for themselves in this country should be allowed to stay.

A man robs a bank for $250k...never gets caught...he’s apprehended years later...do we prosecute him and take the $250k back...or do we look the other way, not prosecute, let him keep the $250k and essentially reward him?
I know, I know....totally different right?

LMAO

Not years later, well, just five. But after that, damn skippy--we FORGET ABOUT IT. The man is free and clear as is the money. The statute of limitations for bank robbery under federal jurisdiction is five years.

Now, I just started in this thread but I hope to God somebody has already caught this.

Since even ignorant fools know we’re talking about illegal immigration...tell us, what’s the statute of limitations on illegal immigration?

Since even ignorant fools know we’re talking about illegal immigration...tell us, what’s the statute of limitations on illegal immigration?

Trump supporters 63%
Clinton supporter 91%
White No Degree 77%
White College Degree 80%
White Evangelicals 69%
Conservative 69%
Moderate 83%\
Liberal 91%
Independent 79%
Republican 66%
Democrat 90%
$50,000+ 78%
Under $50,000 81%
Men 75%
Women 83%
White 78%
non-white 82%

are pretty much the whack jobs in the entire World, not only are they the only "Individualist group"

Now they go nuts letting non-Whites go looting, and shooting them in multi-cultural suicide.

Who is "Us" exactly?

I don't understand how this nation went from about 90% intolerant, to about 90% tolerant.

There's a reason I tend to cling more to my Polish heritage, I started so actually under W. Bush, because I thought his war was over the top, and I didn't like that he let in so many Illegal-Immigrants.

So, are you moving to Poland then?

Trump supporters 63%
Clinton supporter 91%
White No Degree 77%
White College Degree 80%
White Evangelicals 69%
Conservative 69%
Moderate 83%\
Liberal 91%
Independent 79%
Republican 66%
Democrat 90%
$50,000+ 78%
Under $50,000 81%
Men 75%
Women 83%
White 78%
non-white 82%

Who is "Us" exactly?

so did Reagan. it's why trump exists today. Most americans want borders and want illegals out and don't agree with amnesty.

And the intolerant can't seem to get this thing correct. the tolerant spend their lives coordinating their position. which I reject.

Who is "Us" exactly?

so did Reagan. it's why trump exists today. Most americans want borders and want illegals out and don't agree with amnesty.

And the intolerant can't seem to get this thing correct. the tolerant spend their lives coordinating their tolerance. which I reject.

Well, you're lying, do you even know this? Most Americans want a pathway to citizenship for DACA recipients.

Poll finds broad support for path to citizenship for DACA recipients

Why do you guys keep lying about this and pretend Americans want to kick out or not let them become citizens?

SobieskiSavedEurope

Why are people who aren't paying taxes leave the states that are high tax? Weird. I can understand why retirees are leaving of course.

1.) 3/4th of Blacks are actually not in technical poverty, they are mostly technically Middle-Class, but more "Lower Middle Class" and therefor can no longer afford the high housing costs.

2..) For the 1/4th of Blacks who are in poverty, A lot of apartments in the Bronx, and even more so Brooklyn have been renovated, and therefor no more Section 8.

Yes, the data has shown that NYC has shown the largest Black exodus, and Georgia has had the largest Black population growth, in recent years.

Absolutely, there's sufficient evidence of Blacks moving quite a bit from North, back down South.

However, there are in their place some Blacks coming too, they are mostly Jamaicans, Haitians, Trinidadians, Guyanese, Nigerians, Ethiopians etc.

Because those groups come here on their own, and often enough even legally, they tend to be a much better class of Black people, despite still being well Black people..

why would anyone want to live in a ghetto. I'd leave. your entire post is stupid and laced with racism.

1.) If it's racist for me to rejoice at Black Ghetto, Puerto Rican Ghetto, and White Ghetto people for leaving New York in increasing numbers, then why aren't you racist?

You aren't racist for ignoring "White Ghetto people" all together, eh?

2.) What's so wrong with racism?

3.) What's stupid about racism?

Who is "Us" exactly?

And the intolerant can't seem to get this thing correct. the tolerant spend their lives coordinating their position. which I reject.

Eh, Americans are pretty tolerant, today.

I mean, if they weren't, why haven't they had a million man march on Washington against Illegal immigrants, against abortion,. against Affirmative Action, against Gay Marriage, and so forth?

Instead, there's little more than "Trickles" demonstrating. (In a lot of the cases, the counter-protesters have bigger numbers, anyways)

Who is "Us" exactly?

And the intolerant can't seem to get this thing correct. the tolerant spend their lives coordinating their tolerance. which I reject.

Well, you're lying, do you even know this? Most Americans want a pathway to citizenship for DACA recipients.

Why do you guys keep lying about this and pretend Americans want to kick out or not let them become citizens?
oh bullshit, that is as fake as every other poll you all post. Trump won the presidency so you're full of it.

DACA is illegal, just remember that.

Who is "Us" exactly?

So, are you moving to Poland then?

So, you'd tell that to an Illegal Mexican in the U.S.A, who was flying a flag of Mexico? That they should go back to Mexico?

I thought that was "Racism" to Lefties like you?

Who is "Us" exactly?

Eh, Americans are pretty tolerant, today.

I mean, if they weren't, why haven't they had a million man march on Washington against Illegal immigrants, against abortion,. against Affirmative Action, against Gay Marriage, and so forth?

Instead, there's little more than "Trickles" demonstrating. (In a lot of the cases, the counter-protesters have bigger numbers, anyways)
because it isn't what we do. We vote. we aren't the left.

BTW, students today had a 2nd amendment walk out today in 40 states. I applaud the kids. They're coming along.

Who is "Us" exactly?

oh bullshit, that is as fake as every other poll you all post. Trump won the presidency so you're full of it.

DACA is illegal, just remember that.

It's fake because of why? Because you simply can't believe that your views are unpopular?

Also Trump never ran on deporting DACA recipients.

Forum List

Back