States full of good, REAL Americans sue to end DACA.

Okay, so you're basically admitting to being an anti-Polish hypocrite?

Nope, not even close. If a Mexican was telling me how great Mexico is to the United States then naturally my first question would be why don't you go to Mexico.

So, answer the question, why are you not in Poland right now? Is it money? Is it the lower quality of life? They don't want you? What is it?
the left deflect.

Next time maybe post that when someone on the right isn't currently deflecting. Kind of makes more sense, no?
well it isn't what he said. but why would you care, you deflected.

Neat, I didn't but why should you stop lying now?
you didn't what? lie about what he said? well yeah you did.

Nope, not even close. If a Mexican was telling me how great Mexico is to the United States then naturally my first question would be why don't you go to Mexico.

So, answer the question, why are you not in Poland right now? Is it money? Is it the lower quality of life? They don't want you? What is it?
the left deflect.

Haha, yeah I'm so leftist being anti-Refugee, anti-Immigration, anti-Abortion, anti-Gay marriage, pro-White, pro-Racism, pro-Catholic, pro-Polish, pro-Eugenics, pro-Gun rights etc.

Well, I'm certainly not a "Republican" nor a "Democrat"

Both are pretty similar to tell you the truth.

Democrats usually do the wrong thing, and Republicans usually appease them by doing nothing.

P.S
Capitalism in general sells out to Liberalism.

That's what Euro-Nationalists like myself are far more likely to grasp, in comparison to American-Hicks.
hey, my apologize, I was referring to him deflecting, not you. sorry.

^ It's like watching blind mice get through the maze.
keep chugging along in there, you'll bump your way out.

the left deflect.

Next time maybe post that when someone on the right isn't currently deflecting. Kind of makes more sense, no?

Before you said deflecting and now it's lying but regardless you haven't pointed out either. Not surprised.

Well, the U.S.A is pretty all over the f*cking place.

While, I'm an American born, raised, and resident wise.

I don't understand how this nation went from about 90% intolerant, to about 90% tolerant.

In both cases, there's never been anything even remotely peaceful.

There's a reason I tend to cling more to my Polish heritage, I started so actually under W. Bush, because I thought his war was over the top, and I didn't like that he let in so many Illegal-Immigrants.

So, are you moving to Poland then?

So, you'd tell that to an Illegal Mexican in the U.S.A, who was flying a flag of Mexico? That they should go back to Mexico?

I thought that was "Racism" to Lefties like you?

No, probably not. But you probably think they are flying the Mexican flag because they think Mexico is a superior country. You'd be mistaken.

A.) I would consider moving to Poland.. (It's mostly a last ditch option)

B.) Friends, and Family are in the U.S.A.

C.) English is my first language, and my Polish language skills aren't very good.

D.) While, many parts of the U.S.A are worse than even the worst parts of Poland, I don't live there, my Pawling is probably one of the best parts of the U.S.A, IMO

E.) My household net worth is approx 1.5 million, therefor getting a job in Poland wouldn't matter much...

the left deflect.

Haha, yeah I'm so leftist being anti-Refugee, anti-Immigration, anti-Abortion, anti-Gay marriage, pro-White, pro-Racism, pro-Catholic, pro-Polish, pro-Eugenics, pro-Gun rights etc.

Democrats usually do the wrong thing, and Republicans usually appease them by doing nothing.

P.S

That's what Euro-Nationalists like myself are far more likely to grasp, in comparison to American-Hicks.

I'm only observing.

the left deflect.

Before you said deflecting and now it's lying but regardless you haven't pointed out either. Not surprised.
and bing, another deflection. This about DACA

the left deflect.

P.S

I'm only observing.
blindly I know.

So, are you moving to Poland then?

So, you'd tell that to an Illegal Mexican in the U.S.A, who was flying a flag of Mexico? That they should go back to Mexico?

No, probably not. But you probably think they are flying the Mexican flag because they think Mexico is a superior country. You'd be mistaken.

C.) English is my first language, and my Polish language skills aren't very good.

D.) While, many parts of the U.S.A are worse than even the worst parts of Poland, I don't live there, my Pawling is probably one of the best parts of the U.S.A, IMO

E.) My household net worth is approx 1.5 million, therefor getting a job in Poland wouldn't matter much...

Why is it a last ditch option if it's so great?

And, FYI, bragging about wealth anonymously online is odd. Especially in this case where I didn't ask you why moving to Poland wouldn't be a problem but you felt the need to throw that in. Odd.

Oh, I see. You don't know what a deflection is. You see asking where I deflected is the exact opposite of ...you know...deflecting.

Oh, I see. You don't know what a deflection is. You see asking where I deflected is the exact opposite of ...you know...deflecting.
and again, this about DACA you should get to the OP and stop deflecting.

And, FYI, bragging about wealth anonymously online is odd. Especially in this case where I didn't ask you why moving to Poland wouldn't be a problem but you felt the need to throw that in. Odd.

Well, I don't know, how many Third-World peoples more are you, and your ilk going to flood the U.S.A with?

Completely valid, explain why not?

Look at the Bronx, NYC went from being Middle-Class, and over 90% White in the 1940's to mostly non-White horrid ghetto a few decades later, well while counted as "White" many of them were only kind of White like Jews, and Italians.

Yes, the same could happen, anywhere... Unfortunately.

Let me know when you want to point out where I was deflecting, otherwise you're just wasting my time.

Let me know when you want to point out where I was deflecting, otherwise you're just wasting my time.
my point was made.

Well, I don't know, how many Third-World peoples more are you, and your ilk going to flood the U.S.A with?

Look at the Bronx, NYC went from being Middle-Class, and over 90% White in the 1940's to mostly non-White horrid ghetto a few decades later, well while counted as "White" many of them were only kind of White like Jews, and Italians.

I'm hoping we get enough 'third-worlders' for you to take a long vacation to Poland. The fewer white nationalists the better. Go take back to Eastern Europe and suck up to Putin.

I'm hoping we get enough 'third-worlders' for you to take a long vacation to Poland. The fewer white nationalists the better. Go take back to Eastern Europe and suck up to Putin.
the battle is on ain't it. us white folk aren't taking it any more. you should see who's president and why he got voted in. And listen to the DACA folks about who is not letting them stay. It's the dems, but you're blind, you told me so.

As if "Third-Worlders" are so valuable.

Let's hear this?

1.) Explain how "Third-Worlder's" are less racist, or Nationalistic?

To the contrary, I see a lot of Hispanics bashing other Hispanics, I.E a lot of Mexicans hate Guatemalans, a lot of Salvadorians hate Mexicans, a lot of Puerto Ricans hate Cubans.
(That's what, I've seen)

2.) Explain how "Third-Worlder's" enrich our society?

If they do so much, why do Hispanics on the whole have higher criminal , murder rates, on the whole?

3.) Explain how "Third-Worlder's" have contributed to Humanity more than "White Nationalists" or "White Racists"?/

Darwin = Racist, formulated Natural Selection Evolution, and saw the Fuegian Natives as hardly Human.

Wernher Von Braun = Nazi, put a man on the Moon.

Borglum = KKK, carved Mount Rushmore..

Carl Linnaeus the famed Naturalist, was a Racist.

James Watson discovered DNA structure, is a Racist.

Thomas Edison invented much, and played Racist film reels..

Nikola Tesla invented much, and spoke of Cleansing the World of the savages.

William Shockley invented the Transistor Radio, and was a Racist, Eugenicist, White Supremacist.

Some of the best Philosophers like Immanuel Kant, Voltaire, and Schopenhauer were Racists too.

Hmm, shit’s changing fast...I’d guess that good people have been putting pressure on their state representatives and demanding action be taken....good people are sick and tired of the oppression...they’re fed up, speaking up and taking a stand...they want their country back and they’re no longer scared to be called a “racist” or “bigot”.
The states challenging DACA are Texas, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, South Carolina and West Virginia.
7 states sue to end DACA, potentially scrambling its legal future - CNNPolitics
Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, South Carolina and West Virginia? Lol shithole states....who wants to live there? Same racist states as usual....flyover useless states.
Without the electoral college, conservative small population states would have zero representation...
And worms for the state such as yourself would love to put them in chains.

So you would send people who have lived their whole lives here back to lands they never knew. How intelligent is this? Get a grip. Many of us are not for unnecessary suffering.

Maybe you stumbled across a deal here. Perhaps we should allow those who have spent their entire lives here to stay, and in exchange, send the rest of them home. I think both sides can agree to that. How about you?

No. I can't. Absolutely not. Since at least the 1950s, the "conservative" dickheads have fought necessary reforms in these countries, while the dickheads who have run the catholic and protestant churches have fought tooth-and-nail over decades every attempt to use available technology to prevent the burgeoning populations of countries that can't sustain them. My father predicted this precise situation back in the 1960s. It was just a matter of time. Now it's time for "conservatives" to face what they were so instrumental in creating and learn their fucking lesson. It's not the DACA kids or families hopping trains to get to our southern border who are to be blamed and be made to suffer. The "conservatives" wanted over-population and now they've got their wish.

Okay, so first you said your concern was for people that spent their life here and this is the only country they know. Now you are admitting you are a liar. That's not your concern at all. Your concern is open borders and allowing anybody that wants to drift in to do just that.

Don't you people ever start to feel guilty about using children all the time to promote your political agenda?

You did not read my post and you did not answer me.. Why did the catholic and protestant fucktards spend efforts over the decades just to create hellish circumstances for the people of central America and now want to abandon their creation. The blame needs to be placed on the people directly responsible for this. Your political and (laughing) "religious" leaders are directly responsible for this situation. The poor people queuing up at the border are not to blame. The roman catholic leadership, the scumbag fundie prots, and the "anti-communists" are to blame for this situation. We had the technology 40-50 years ago to avert this crisis, when responsible people wanted to make sure that people across the globe had access to the technology to control their fertility and the education to know how to use it.

Whatever happend to Zero Population Growth (ZPG)?.

Find these catholics and fundie prots and these "anti-communists" and string them up by their balls. These "conservatives" are directly to blame. There is one woman who is pregnant and at the border with her two children. She is fleeing gang people who threatened one of her children and also a violent husband, who probably forced himself on her to bring about her pregnancy. It's time that we started blaming the right people for this mess. It's time to take responsibility, mister aims-gun-at-camera-because-he-thinks-he's-cool. Stop blaming the victims, who are caught in the middle and have nothing.

Anti-Communists, eh?

Communist Eastern Europe saw a decline in birth-rates following the switch to Capitalist society's?

Catholics, eh?

White Catholics tend to have low birth rates, now why is that?

But, don't dare point fingers at Muslims, Africans, or Hispanics having huge birth rates.

It's all Whitey Catholic who's the problem for over-population, and general issues.

You are the shithole who is turning this country into a shithole. DACA recipients are more American than you are.

Haha...what the fuck kind of whack-job metric are you using?

American voters support DACA overwhelmingly. Every sub-group supports DAAC overwhelmingly. From a Sept 2017 Fox poll.

Support citizenship for DACA recipients.
Trump supporters 63%
Clinton supporter 91%
White No Degree 77%
White College Degree 80%
White Evangelicals 69%
Conservative 69%
Moderate 83%\
Liberal 91%
Independent 79%
Republican 66%
Democrat 90%
$50,000+ 78%
Under $50,000 81%
Men 75%
Women 83%
White 78%
non-white 82%

You are the whack jobs in this country.

Fox News Poll: September 28, 2017

Yes, these polls are all around. But what I would love to see is a poll of how many Americans that know what DACA even is. Nobody wants to look stupid, so when people are asked this question, they don't want to appear ignorant when giving an answer.

Typical far right wing trash. Anyone who disagrees does not know what they are talking about. The stupid people in this country are the ones who support Trump. That means you.

When did I say anybody that disagrees with me doesn't know what they are talking about? You call me stupid when you have the comprehension skills of a 10 year old?

The stupid people support Trump? Then thank the stupid people for you getting more in your paycheck every week. Thank the stupid people for electing a leader that's bringing North Korea to their knees. Thank the stupid people when you get a much larger income tax refund for your 2018 return. Thank the stupid people for electing a leader that shooed ISIS out of Iraq. Thank the stupid people for the US no longer having the highest corporate tax rate in the industrialized world. Thank the stupid people for getting rid of the Commie Care fine which was the most anti-American legislation passed in our lifetime. Thank the stupid people for the privacy your daughter gets in school when she uses the dressing rooms or showers, and is no longer in threat of weirdos in dresses eyeing her down.

I don't thank stupid people like you for anything and your post is stupid.

1. For most people, the extra money they get is either unnoticeable or not a game changer. By the end of the special election in Pennsylvania, Republicans stopped talking about it because no one was buying it. The average person will likely see a smaller tax refund since the withholding tables were dropped lower.

The gold standard for tax reform was Ronald Reagan's 1986 reform. He pounded out a bi-partisan agreement with Democrats. This is a poor imitation. It was done in a partisan manner. Limiting the deductibility of state and local taxes was a attack on red states.

Paul Ryan said he could get the corporate tax rate down to 25% based on business tax breaks they had eliminated. They got it down to 21% by taking money from individuals. The standard deduction is not indexed to inflation so it loses a little value each year. Brackets are indexed by the chained CPI which is a lower
measure of inflation than the CPI. Getting rid of the mandate gave them $400 billion which went to businesses as well.

Tax breaks were retained for the rich. The carried interest deduction is a special interest tax cut that was retained even though it should not have. The pass through rate is another break for the rich. The fact is that the rich are already figuring a way to use it. Then we have the tax break for real estate trusts that Paul Ryan and Donald Trump will win on bigly.

This tax reform bill needs to be reformed.

2. Trump deserves no credit for North Korea. He is proving to be more adept than Trump. By holding meetings with the South Korean leader, he has limited some of Trump's options. He closed up a site that was becoming unusable.

3. The reason ISIS is out of Iraq is because the Iraqi army finally got it's act together. The Iraqi army did the bulk of the fighting against ISIS. Trump is about to make the same mistake Obama did. If we withdraw from Syria that allows Russia and Iran to consolidate their position in Syria and allow them to continue their mission in the Mideast. Domination of the Mideast.

4. Obamacare got it partially right. It succeeded in getting more people covered however it needed to be adjusted. The Republicans have tried so hard to pit the poor against people with pre-existing conditions against older Americans. Their goal has been to kick Americans off their health insurance. As a result they have created something worse than Obamacare. Premiums have risen faster under Republicans than Obamacare. What the Republicans have done is disgraceful.

So you would send people who have lived their whole lives here back to lands they never knew. How intelligent is this? Get a grip. Many of us are not for unnecessary suffering.

Maybe you stumbled across a deal here. Perhaps we should allow those who have spent their entire lives here to stay, and in exchange, send the rest of them home. I think both sides can agree to that. How about you?

No. I can't. Absolutely not. Since at least the 1950s, the "conservative" dickheads have fought necessary reforms in these countries, while the dickheads who have run the catholic and protestant churches have fought tooth-and-nail over decades every attempt to use available technology to prevent the burgeoning populations of countries that can't sustain them. My father predicted this precise situation back in the 1960s. It was just a matter of time. Now it's time for "conservatives" to face what they were so instrumental in creating and learn their fucking lesson. It's not the DACA kids or families hopping trains to get to our southern border who are to be blamed and be made to suffer. The "conservatives" wanted over-population and now they've got their wish.

Okay, so first you said your concern was for people that spent their life here and this is the only country they know. Now you are admitting you are a liar. That's not your concern at all. Your concern is open borders and allowing anybody that wants to drift in to do just that.

Don't you people ever start to feel guilty about using children all the time to promote your political agenda?

You did not read my post and you did not answer me.. Why did the catholic and protestant fucktards spend efforts over the decades just to create hellish circumstances for the people of central America and now want to abandon their creation. The blame needs to be placed on the people directly responsible for this. Your political and (laughing) "religious" leaders are directly responsible for this situation. The poor people queuing up at the border are not to blame. The roman catholic leadership, the scumbag fundie prots, and the "anti-communists" are to blame for this situation. We had the technology 40-50 years ago to avert this crisis, when responsible people wanted to make sure that people across the globe had access to the technology to control their fertility and the education to know how to use it.

Whatever happend to Zero Population Growth (ZPG)?.

Find these catholics and fundie prots and these "anti-communists" and string them up by their balls. These "conservatives" are directly to blame. There is one woman who is pregnant and at the border with her two children. She is fleeing gang people who threatened one of her children and also a violent husband, who probably forced himself on her to bring about her pregnancy. It's time that we started blaming the right people for this mess. It's time to take responsibility, mister aims-gun-at-camera-because-he-thinks-he's-cool. Stop blaming the victims, who are caught in the middle and have nothing.

White Catholic Ireland became among the richest in the World, and very low in murder.

Mestizo Catholic Mexico became so, so in wealth in the World, and high in murder.

Now, why did this happen, exactly?

1.) If both are Catholic, why do you blame Catholicism?

2..) If it's " Conquest Oppression", shouldn't Mexico be ahead of Ireland? Considering that while Ireland was experiencing the Potato-Famine Genocide under the yolk of the British Empire, that Mexico was in fact a free society?

3.) If both are Capitalist achieving vividly different situations, why do you blame the anti-Communists?

Clearly the most accurate full explanation could only include "Race" as a big issue.

Forum List

Back