States that have investigated Planned Parenthood

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Because of the recurring allegations that Planned Parenthood violated federal and state laws and deserve DE-funding, the following states have thoroughly investigated the allegations:

Missouri
Indiana
Pennsylvania
Georgia
Massachusetts
South Dakota
Florida

Do you right wingers really want to know what the conclusions were from those investigations?

Well, just speaking for Missouri...AG Chris Koster is a Democrat who wants to be Governor...so look elsewhere for an impartial investigation.

Well......then you're making a tacit admission that the entire issue is just a partisan witch hunt..... I thank you for your candor.

Well, just speaking for Missouri...AG Chris Koster is a Democrat who wants to be Governor...so look elsewhere for an impartial investigation.

Well......then you're making a tacit admission that the entire issue is just a partisan witch hunt..... I thank you for your candor.

Nope, I'm making a tacit admission that Chris Koster is a political opportunist masquerading as an Attorney General.

I'm overtly admitting that the impartiality of the Attorney General of the state of Missouri is questionable at best. He is first and foremost a politician who will be running in an open primary against other Missouri Democrats in a few months, and the absolutely last thing he wants to do is piss them off.

The purpose of Planned Parenthood is abortive contraception.

And organ harvestation.

"the eyes of honesty can achieve... how many millions do we deceive, each day."

Nope, I'm making a tacit admission that Chris Koster is a political opportunist masquerading as an Attorney General.

I'm overtly admitting that the impartiality of the Attorney General of the state of Missouri is questionable at best. He is first and foremost a politician who will be running in an open primary against other Missouri Democrats in a few months, and the absolutely last thing he wants to do is piss them off.

Fine.........Would you then go so far as to also "tacitly admit" that the entire probing by the republican led congress into "unlawful activities" of Planned Parenthood, is ALSO politically-motivated as these charming republicans will be facing re-election next year?

And organ harvestation. "

Is the above a personal opinion by you (probably ejected from your anus) .....
Or is it something you can OBJECTIVELY prove?

.Would you then go so far as to also "tacitly admit" that the entire probing by the republican led congress into "unlawful activities" of Planned Parenthood, is ALSO politically-motivated as these charming republicans will be facing re-election next year?

I wouldn't go that far either. You're sitting there acting as if this behavior has never been engaged in before.

Not only that, they are working off of actual video evidence that such behavior took place. Oh by the way, before you say the videos were edited or manipulated, you might want to see this:

Forensic Analysis: Planned Parenthood Videos Are 'Authentic'

Nevermind what the NYTimes said.

No. Because you are afraid to post them yourself. Go ahead, stop gloating and show us.

Since I asked if you wanted to know the results of the investigation and you succinctly stated "NO"......what else can I possibly do with that horse that
doesn't want to drink after all? LOL

Since I asked if you wanted to know the results of the investigation and you succinctly stated "NO"......what else can I possibly do with that horse that
doesn't want to drink after all? LOL

Because I've already seen the evidence. I just posted it in the above post. You are the horse who drank too much, nat.

Not only that, they are working off of actual video evidence that such behavior took place. Oh by the way, before you say the videos were edited or manipulated, you might want to see this:

You're 100% wrong......The mother (an anti-abortion activist) has just come out to state that the video of her stillborn child was recorded in a NON Planned Parenthood facility.....So, if the behavior actually took place, IT WAS NOT in a PP facility.

You're 100% wrong......The mother (an anti-abortion activist) has just come out to state that the video of her stillborn child was recorded in a NON Planned Parenthood facility.....So, if the behavior actually took place, IT WAS NOT in a PP facility.

Prove it. Show me using non liberally biased news sources. If this were true, you would have posted a link. Care to do that now?

In other words, you're making a tacit admission that the entire issue is just a partisan witch hunt. Got it.

Fine.........Would you then go so far as to also "tacitly admit" that the entire probing by the republican led congress into "unlawful activities" of Planned Parenthood, is ALSO politically-motivated as these charming republicans will be facing re-election next year?

The investigation is warranted by the content of the videos.

Had there been no videos, there would be no investigation.

My turn.

If there had been admissions in secretly recorded videos regarding...oh, lets say corners being cut in fracking operations released by Greenpeace or the Sierra Club, wouldn't liberals demand an investigation?

And would an investigation by a Republican AG carry any weight whatsoever? Especially a Republican AG who was going to run for governor?

Hell, after watching the Planned Parenthood videos EVERYONE should have demanded an investigation!

And organ harvestation. "

Is the above a personal opinion by you (probably ejected from your anus) .....
Or is it something you can OBJECTIVELY prove?
It's what you Leftard fucks ejected from your penis holes.

I mean, what- grow up child. :slap:
You said: It's what you Leftard fucks ejected from your penis holes.

And then you said: grow up child.

I see some inconsistency there. Don't you?

Forum List

Back