Stay classy obama

Stay classy?

He never was classy in the first place.

Stay classy?

He never was classy in the first place.
Thread title was complete sarcasm.
Remember when he walked into a leaders conference in China chewing gum and walking like a gangster? I do.
He got his etiquette from burger king

That commie faggot should hang for being the America-hating traitor that he is.

Trading 5 terrorist leader enemies of the state for a traitor? Seriously?

Ya....our current President sure has a lot more class.

Obamas accused of ‘deplorable behavior’ amid trademark dispute: 'Not consistent with the values they preach'
So glad this ex president uses his influence to intimidate and overrule us peons.
He surely blessed us with his class and brains.
Sad day when he stepped down..
Trump has spent his entire life doing worse than that countless times. Also it's a Faux article, so it can't be trusted.
This isnt about trumps classless ass. Go derail another thread.

Obamas accused of ‘deplorable behavior’ amid trademark dispute: 'Not consistent with the values they preach'
So glad this ex president uses his influence to intimidate and overrule us peons.
Trump has spent his entire life doing worse than that countless times. Also it's a Faux article, so it can't be trusted.
I thought I'd give you some context for you to understand how absolutely little I and most of the country will care about this.

I thought I'd give you some context for you to understand how absolutely little I and most of the country will care about this.
Because you are too busy bitching about trump.
When the dem messiah is the same way.
Niiiice.

You grossly overestimate your importance and following, little leftist faggot shill.

I hate to break it to ya, but America is largely chock-full of real patriotic Americans.

I know, sucks to be you with that being the case, but it is what it is.

Last edited:
And the dems are always like "buuuut obama" and those weirdos are doing the same thing here but bringing up trump.
Partisanship is a nasty fucking thing

Niiiice.
Obama doing something once (MAYBE, because it's a partisan hack job linked to by the OP) does not equate to Trump's lifelong villainy.

Niiiice.
Obama doing something once (MAYBE, because it's a partisan hack job linked to by the OP) does not equate to Trump's lifelong villainy.
I didn't equate him to trump. YOU did with your bullshit attempt at derailment.
And this isnt the first time. Another time has already been mentioned.
Takes your hacked out ass elsewhere

You grossly overestimate your importance and following, little leftist faggot shill.'

I hate to break it to ya, but America is largely chock-full of real patriotic Americans.

I know, sucks to be you with that being the case, but it is what it is.

If you wanna call about 1/3 of the population as chock full.

Niiiice.
I doubt it was once with Ears. He is a classic elitist. He believes he is so much smarter than everyone else. I don’t see much difference in personality between Ears and Don. Though Don is in your face and lacks tactfulness. Typical of New Yorkers.

Forum List

Back