Stay classy obama

Obamas accused of ā€˜deplorable behaviorā€™ amid trademark dispute: 'Not consistent with the values they preach'
So glad this ex president uses his influence to intimidate and overrule us peons.
He surely blessed us with his class and brains.
Sad day when he stepped down..
Trump has spent his entire life doing worse than that countless times. Also it's a Faux article, so it can't be trusted.
This isnt about trumps classless ass. Go derail another thread.
I thought I'd give you some context for you to understand how absolutely little I and most of the country will care about this.

You grossly overestimate your importance and following, little leftist faggot shill.'

I hate to break it to ya, but America is largely chock-full of real patriotic Americans.

I know, sucks to be you with that being the case, but it is what it is.

If you wanna call about 1/3 of the population as chock full.

How much of the population votes? Ahh! Gotcha! :poke:

Obamas accused of ā€˜deplorable behaviorā€™ amid trademark dispute: 'Not consistent with the values they preach'
So glad this ex president uses his influence to intimidate and overrule us peons.

The request is not ā€œdeplorableā€ at all. Quoting the opposition lawyer in a legitimate legal dispute, is going pretty low though. But itā€™s FOX, so what would you expect?
Lol shut up dumbfuck

The request is not ā€œdeplorableā€ at all. Quoting the opposition lawyer in a legitimate legal dispute, is going pretty low though. But itā€™s FOX, so what would you expect?

Why do you even care, Canuck?
This is your "president":

iu

Ever hear of Sodom and Gomorrah?

She really doesn't. She is just a bigot like most of her kind and wants to take shots when she can.

She really doesn't. She is just a bigot like most of her kind and wants to take shots when she can.

I'd like to think the fire and brimstone might not rain down on the Newfies, because they don't deserve that.

I like to correct lies and liars. I donā€™t have much patience for either. You lot lie about everything which is why your country is so fucked up. No one knows whatā€™s real anymore.

Obama is neither a ā€œfaggotā€ nor a ā€œcommieā€, but you consistently repeat these lies.

I like to correct lies and liars. I donā€™t have much patience for either. You lot lie about everything which is why your country is so fucked up. No one knows whatā€™s real anymore.

Obama is neither a ā€œfaggotā€ nor a ā€œcommieā€, but you consistently repeat these lies.
More retarded bullshit from the canuck

You provide your proof, and I'll provide mine, deal? Obama is a muslim commie faggot.

Trump has spent his entire life doing worse than that countless times. Also it's a Faux article, so it can't be trusted.
This isnt about trumps classless ass. Go derail another thread.
I thought I'd give you some context for you to understand how absolutely little I and most of the country will care about this.

You grossly overestimate your importance and following, little leftist faggot shill.'

I hate to break it to ya, but America is largely chock-full of real patriotic Americans.

I know, sucks to be you with that being the case, but it is what it is.

If you wanna call about 1/3 of the population as chock full.

How much of the population votes? Ahh! Gotcha! :poke:

Odd that you would want to mention voters since that orange clown won with 3 million less votes.

You provide your proof, and I'll provide mine, deal? Obama is a muslim commie faggot.
It isn't a lie IF YOU believe it

Newb tard lower than RealDave sez wut?
^ :cuckoo:

How to even respond to that nonsense...?

Go ask in the flame zone. They hate that guy there. They will tell you all you need to know.

funny that the cheeto lovers have to bring obama up as much as they can.....deflection from what they elected? talking about a pos what about trump moving funds from military to pay for that damn wall.....apparently he will strip the military of needed funding to build an wall even he has admitted the us doesnt need

Lol
Obama is a mean Spirited piece of shit, that is filled with hate

And you would know this because? I mean sitting in Russia and all, how much time could you have spent with him to know he's filled with hate. Especially considering he's never done anything except save the world from economic collapse, end the war in Iraq, and treat others with respect and dignity, all of which is more than Putin has ever done.

Forum List

Back