Stay home, sure... but here is some more

luchitociencia

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2019
The current sickness which has spread around the world has caused catastrophic consequences in the economy.

But, this is a medical crisis and the concentration must be in finding the sure "medicine" to combat this disease.

By now, the most common advice from the government is to "stay home" in order to avoid the contagious disease.

In Italy and Spain the number of deaths has reached great numbers, and the most common understanding is because the population carries great number of mature people.

The overall mortality rate is always going to depend on the demographics of a population, said Aubree Gordon, an associate professor of epidemiology at the University of Michigan. In this case, the reported mortality rate is not "age standardized," which is a way to adjust for the underlying demographics of a population, she said.

Given Italy's older population, "you would expect their mortality rate to be higher on average, all else being held equal," compared with a country with a younger population, Gordon told Live Science.

The quote from above is not the entire truth.

The crude reality is that those countries have a great amount of people who smoke and their respiratory system is weak.

Here in the US, the reason for young people who need emergency treatment because the Corona virus infection is because they suffer asthma and other respiratory conditions since birth or... or because they are cigarette and marijuana smokers.

The advice from the government must add four more words for their logo: "Stay home and smoke no more".

If the government is really serious about erasing this dangerous disease, then it is time of a change in our society's behavior.

No more smoking, no more junk food.

The Corona virus look for the weakest points in our bodies and causes great damage to our respiratory and digestive systems, and changing to better health habits will be one of the best arms to eradicate this disease. It is time to set aside the "personal option" about this issue. At the end, the benefit will be for everybody.

You can always go to China and join the CCP and be an enforcer demanding people change their personal habits. I'm sure glad you do not get to do that here in the USA and hope you never will be able to dictate what another can or cannot do by your precepts.

Well you do have a point but people are not going to give it up. It amazing when you see really elderly people spending money on smokes.

I guess it becomes the acceptance that death is coming and you just learn to accept it after living a long life

I have been trying to find more information on younger people 20-50 who get the virus. I suspect that smoking tobacco or weed is a big factor but I can't find any data on that. Aa we know, No Kid under 10 years old has died of the virus and kids that age don't smoke.

I have been trying to find more information on younger people 20-50 who get the virus. I suspect that smoking tobacco or weed is a big factor but I can't find any data on that. Aa we know, No Kid under 10 years old has died of the virus and kids that age don't smoke.
How many used vaping materials previously may be a question to ask.

I'd like to know also how many have been vaccinated too and the relationship between animal DNA or particles in vaccines and catching this or other viruses than originated with animals. These vaccines are altering the DNA and RNA of children before their own is established and surely that is playing a piece and a part in all this disease transfer going down.

You can always go to China and join the CCP and be an enforcer demanding people change their personal habits. I'm sure glad you do not get to do that here in the USA and hope you never will be able to dictate what another can or cannot do by your precepts.

I wonder what the OP would do if they banned posting on message boards...…..

I don’t think the OP is suggesting gov mandates. But the government does have an obligation to warn people of the hazards of smoking and bad diet. That includes pot smoking. Somehow potheads have this belief that their smoke is not only not bad for their health but actually good for them.
The gov should implement a promotional campaign about the hazards of pot smoking and bad diet the same way they’ve helped almost eradicate tobacco. And they need to enforce laws about public pot smoking the way they have about public tobacco smoking. In fact, the laws for that need to be even stricter due to the immediate threat posed by pot to those within range.

The current sickness which has spread around the world has caused catastrophic consequences in the economy.

But, this is a medical crisis and the concentration must be in finding the sure "medicine" to combat this disease.

By now, the most common advice from the government is to "stay home" in order to avoid the contagious disease.

In Italy and Spain the number of deaths has reached great numbers, and the most common understanding is because the population carries great number of mature people.

The overall mortality rate is always going to depend on the demographics of a population, said Aubree Gordon, an associate professor of epidemiology at the University of Michigan. In this case, the reported mortality rate is not "age standardized," which is a way to adjust for the underlying demographics of a population, she said.

Given Italy's older population, "you would expect their mortality rate to be higher on average, all else being held equal," compared with a country with a younger population, Gordon told Live Science.

The quote from above is not the entire truth.

The crude reality is that those countries have a great amount of people who smoke and their respiratory system is weak.

Here in the US, the reason for young people who need emergency treatment because the Corona virus infection is because they suffer asthma and other respiratory conditions since birth or... or because they are cigarette and marijuana smokers.

The advice from the government must add four more words for their logo: "Stay home and smoke no more".

If the government is really serious about erasing this dangerous disease, then it is time of a change in our society's behavior.

No more smoking, no more junk food.

The Corona virus look for the weakest points in our bodies and causes great damage to our respiratory and digestive systems, and changing to better health habits will be one of the best arms to eradicate this disease. It is time to set aside the "personal option" about this issue. At the end, the benefit will be for everybody.

Banning people from entering or leaving blue cities would eradicate the virus in time as well.

Bottom line.....We ‘re all gonna die. We just don’t know when.

I don’t think the OP is suggesting gov mandates. But the government does have an obligation to warn people of the hazards of smoking and bad diet. That includes pot smoking. Somehow potheads have this belief that their smoke is not only not bad for their health but actually good for them.
The gov should implement a promotional campaign about the hazards of pot smoking and bad diet the same way they’ve helped almost eradicate tobacco. And they need to enforce laws about public pot smoking the way they have about public tobacco smoking. In fact, the laws for that need to be even stricter due to the immediate threat posed by pot to those within range.
What do you consider "within range"? Hell some people don't like dogs and if it was up to them they wouldn't want someone walking their dog within a public space or area because of their disgust, allergies, fear or whatever else of them.

People seem to get confused about what is "public" and what is actually private no matter what they are pushing whether it be the type of food someone chooses to eat or the type of car they choose to drive. Per pot its not my thing never has been but it is a natural product just as many others that the pharmaceutical cabal has tried to either ban or fully control. I do not think it is up to anyone to mandate or force me or any other responsible adult on how or what should be done concerning what I eat, my health, my decisions about my body or my personal choices other than abortion as it involves another human being.

Also if we are going start doing public campaigns, use public funds to improve peoples health, create mandates and make laws to prevent dangerous things used daily lets get ones going for the dangers of Aspartame, Monosodiun Glutamate, Alloxan in bleached flour, Fluoride, Artificial food coloring, Sodium nitrates, Carrageenan, etc., etc... I mean we could really get into this control issue if that where the people desire to go.

When "your personal habits" (read vice) affect others in negative ways, then such habits must be stopped.

I know there are strong special interests working hard having influence in politicians to cover up this reality that this Corona virus makes more harm on smokers.

Just check how this virus started the pandemic. The city of Wuhan is a greatly polluted city. The satellite showed the city before and after the closing of the factories.

Now, with clear air in that city, the number of affected people in Wuhan diminished greatly.

Why not asking the doctors who appear on TV who are advising people to stay home and wash the hands and etc about this issue?

Why not asking them about smokers and Corona virus?

That is correct.

No matter if it is pollution, tobacco or marijuana. Any smoke going to the lungs will weaken the respiratory system and it's harmful to the body.

This is the warning that must be added to the marijuana packages, that smoking is harmful for the lungs.

Doctors should also warn patients about the negative health conditions acquired by smoking marijuana.

Banning people from entering or leaving blue cities would eradicate the virus in time as well.

I guess you are correct.

In Wuhan city the recovery started when factories were closed and the air was cleared.

This virus has been present for long time already, but the spreading was triggered because the high level pollution in the city of Wuhan.

Same has been happening in many places of the world where factories were closed, cars impede to run in streets, and similar measures.

But, Spain and Italy are countries where people of all ages smoke like crazy, and having weak respiratory systems is what caused the high number of emergency cases and deaths.

What do you consider "within range"? Hell some people don't like dogs and if it was up to them they wouldn't want someone walking their dog within a public space or area because of their disgust, allergies, fear or whatever else of them.

People seem to get confused about what is "public" and what is actually private no matter what they are pushing whether it be the type of food someone chooses to eat or the type of car they choose to drive. Per pot its not my thing never has been but it is a natural product just as many others that the pharmaceutical cabal has tried to either ban or fully control. I do not think it is up to anyone to mandate or force me or any other responsible adult on how or what should be done concerning what I eat, my health, my decisions about my body or my personal choices other than abortion as it involves another human being.

Also if we are going start doing public campaigns, use public funds to improve peoples health, create mandates and make laws to prevent dangerous things used daily lets get ones going for the dangers of Aspartame, Monosodiun Glutamate, Alloxan in bleached flour, Fluoride, Artificial food coloring, Sodium nitrates, Carrageenan, etc., etc... I mean we could really get into this control issue if that where the people desire to go.

And this is exactly the point.

This virus has been always present between animals and recently in humans.

However, healthy people have minor symptoms and fast recovery.

People with weak digestive system suffer of diarrhea because this virus. What is this telling you?

And yes, we are pointing the finger to China and the virus, while part of the problem is our "habits".

Next pandemic caused by another similar virus will cause more deaths as long as governments still allowing companies using harmful ingredients in their products for human consumption.

The Corona virus itself will cause you almost no harm if you maintain a healthy style of life. And this has been "proved correct" on affected people who got it and had minor issues.

On the other hand, this virus is mortal on health weaken people.

Face it, part of the solution definitively is stop smoking and stop eating junk food.

When "your personal habits" (read vice) affect others in negative ways, then such habits must be stopped.

I know there are strong special interests working hard having influence in politicians to cover up this reality that this Corona virus makes more harm on smokers.

Just check how this virus started the pandemic. The city of Wuhan is a greatly polluted city. The satellite showed the city before and after the closing of the factories.

Now, with clear air in that city, the number of affected people in Wuhan diminished greatly.

Why not asking the doctors who appear on TV who are advising people to stay home and wash the hands and etc about this issue?

Why not asking them about smokers and Corona virus?

I take issue with other people dictating their beliefs on others no matter who they are and even more so when they are doing it for profits, political influence or control.

Why not start asking about Chimeric viruses and Chimeric DNA particles being put into vaccines that are accelerating the spread of and volatility of these animal diseases into humans and destroying their natural immune systems? Also whose putting a stop to China's vast collection of lethal biological viruses that they obviously cannot or will not keep contained. I mean if we are going to start taking actions that is where it needs to be centered first and foremost since that is where this originated.

If people throughout the world quit supporting China's CCP perhaps the people of China can get together and work on cleaning up their polluted cities? Don't you think it is up to the people there or in any other city to be responsible for the pollution they are creating? And to take action to remedy it if it is an issue?

Why ask the doctors when I recognized this virus was an issue before the media started panicking everyone? Common sense says wash your hands, use a sanitizing cloth on the grocery basket before use use it as you never know what the person before you did with it. Knowing that there is a deadly virus out and about wipe everything down or spray it with a sanitizer before taking it into your house. Use caution when touching any surface another has touch before you when you are out in the public and try to avoid other people breathing on you or you breathing on them. You can even goes as far as I did when it came to receiving change after paying for things in cash> toss it on the floorboard of your car and spray it down with disinfectant or stuff it in a bag and leave it there until enough time has passed for any germs on it to die or make sure you have exact change for whatever you are buying.

Air quality is an issue in buildings and in the air in the cities but people seem to want to blame it on cow farts instead of getting down to the real problems. Benzalkonium, other chemical pollutants and nano particles in daily products are causing asthma and other issues throughout. These are much more dangerous to peoples lung and overall health than the few people that smoke these days. You won't hear about all of that though because its a money maker all the way around from the products its all used in to the medical issues it all creates.

Pot is natural just like poison ivy. How much poison ivy do I get to inflict you or your kids with in public?
Keep your addiction to yourself.

That is correct.

No matter if it is pollution, tobacco or marijuana. Any smoke going to the lungs will weaken the respiratory system and it's harmful to the body.

This is the warning that must be added to the marijuana packages, that smoking is harmful for the lungs.

Doctors should also warn patients about the negative health conditions acquired by smoking marijuana.
They likely do but their advice is squelched by Big Pot. They’ve taken over where Big Tobacco left off.

Pot is natural just like poison ivy. How much poison ivy do I get to inflict you or your kids with in public?
Keep your addiction to yourself.
Like I said not my thing. I do have an aunt that is in her late eighties that uses it though. I don't ever recall her using it in public though and never around the children either even though as adults we knew she always had that funny looking potted plant growing in her picture window.

Forum List

Back