Steering Wheel Gate was a hoax.

If it wasn’t true, why did Tony Ornato not say so in his testimony? He only said that he couldn’t recall whether he told Cassidy Hutchinson that this happened.

If it was a lie and didn’t happen, why didn’t Ornato say so? To say that he doesn’t recall whether he told her or not it’s basically confirming that it happened.
No, it’s not confirmation moron.

Nobody has confirmed her lies.

The anti-hate speech law has been in place since I was in high school you stupid dolt.

Ernst Zundall was jailed as aHolicaust denier when I was young adult. You can’t lie to the Canadian people and get away with it like you can in the USA.

You’re only 60 years behind the times. Do try to keep up.
Nobody cares about KKKanada.

If you're not going to watch the Hearings or read the testimony, don't expect us to do your research for you. Stop being a lazy FuckBoi and do your own research.
So you have nothing as well.

Fuck off, vermin.

ENgle's testimony was just released saying it didn't happen. THey are still looking to find where Lizzy buried Ornato's testimony.
Among the thousands of documents they destroyed, no doubt.

You are lying,

You have no integrity.

In explosive testimony to the House Select Jan. 6 Committee, Hutchinson said she had been told by White House Deputy Chief of Staff Anthony Ornato that then-President Donald Trump had lunged toward his Secret Service detail leader, Bobby Engel, inside a vehicle after Trump was informed he could not accompany a crowd as it marched to the Capitol after Trump’s speech at the Ellipse on Jan. 6, 2021.

But the agent who drove Trump and Engel to and from the speech disputed Hutchinson’s testimony, saying he “did not see him reach [redacted]. [President Trump] never grabbed the steering wheel. I didn’t see him, you know, lunge to try to get into the front seat at all,” according to a copy of the full transcript provided to The Washington Post.

You have no integrity.

In explosive testimony to the House Select Jan. 6 Committee, Hutchinson said she had been told by White House Deputy Chief of Staff Anthony Ornato that then-President Donald Trump had lunged toward his Secret Service detail leader, Bobby Engel, inside a vehicle after Trump was informed he could not accompany a crowd as it marched to the Capitol after Trump’s speech at the Ellipse on Jan. 6, 2021.

But the agent who drove Trump and Engel to and from the speech disputed Hutchinson’s testimony, saying he “did not see him reach [redacted]. [President Trump] never grabbed the steering wheel. I didn’t see him, you know, lunge to try to get into the front seat at all,” according to a copy of the full transcript provided to The Washington Post.
The Nazi Piglosi Jan 6 Clown Show has ZERO credibility, Dumbass.

You have no integrity.

You can't use the word "integrity" and then post a link from the Washington Post. They're the people who told you men get pregnant, and vaccinated people can't get covid.

LOL

Here is a complete list of all the evidence Hutchinson has that supports her hearsay, and all the witnesses corroborating her story:

Forum List

Back