Step #1: BREAKING: Dr. Peter Daszak Removed from Covid-19 Commission

I'm not a democrat.
No...you're a Nazi Dickhead.

I just said I'm NOT a democrat

You are abysmally stupid - no wonder you're a Nazi

Funding for Gain of Function research was stopped in 2014 (Obama) and re-instated in 2017 (Trump)

Fact

As we know, the Obama Reich funded the Wuhan bioweapons lab in 2015.

No. I provide LINKS that prove what I said was accurate

After the fact, and they are irrelevant.

We have proof that Mengele funded the bioweapon research that unleashed this virus, he has admitted it.
What a nonsensical response. I provided the same links before and after I made that accurate statement.
The fact remains that the Obama Admin banned funding on 2014 and the Trump Admin reinstated it in 2017
Your stupid protestations notwithstanding

An investigation? Who investigates the investigators?
Each investigator should be investigated by another investigator. He should of course be investigated by another and on and on.

It SHOULD be like two mirrors facing each other into infinity
so we have a non stop circular program that never ends? :auiqs.jpg:
^from the department of retarded redundancy redundancy redundancy.

^from the department of retarded redundancy redundancy redundancy.
drop your talking points and people like me would take you seriously actually. When you repeat what's already been said, that's redundancy. Look it up!!!

What a nonsensical response. I provided the same links before and after I made that accurate statement.
timing is everything. you should reread what you responded to. too fking funny.

I'm not a democrat.

Funding for Gain of Function research was stopped in 2014 (Obama) and re-instated in 2017 (Trump)

Fact
It never stopped------it continued to go on as the entities involved changed names of their organization and funding atleast from the US side became donations from the military.

I'm not a democrat.

Fact
they went to Wuhan, we know that now.

I'm not a democrat.

Fact
It never stopped------it continued to go on as the entities involved changed names of their organization and funding atleast from the US side became donations from the military.
So why did the Trump Admin re-instate that funding in 2017 then??

He was (rightly) recused because of the potential appearance of a conflict of interest.

They are investigating how the virus originated. Since the lab was working with strains similar to that which began this pandemic, of course it needs to be looked at.

And if they find that it was developed in the lab and escaped, that will point out the dangers of doing work with pathogens as deadly as this.

Outside the QAnon looney right, there is NO real consideration that IF there was a release from this lab, that it was intentional

IMO irrelevant. We banned this kind of work in the U.S. so intentional or not it shouldn't be done.

Intentional or not those who supported, worked on or funded the research are culpable.

This work is currently being carried on in the United States. It has not been banned

He was (rightly) recused because of the potential appearance of a conflict of interest.

They are investigating how the virus originated. Since the lab was working with strains similar to that which began this pandemic, of course it needs to be looked at.

And if they find that it was developed in the lab and escaped, that will point out the dangers of doing work with pathogens as deadly as this.

Outside the QAnon looney right, there is NO real consideration that IF there was a release from this lab, that it was intentional

IMO irrelevant. We banned this kind of work in the U.S. so intentional or not it shouldn't be done.

Intentional or not those who supported, worked on or funded the research are culpable.

This work is currently being carried on in the United States. It has not been banned

It was stopped and should have remained so. Was it worth it?

I'm not a democrat.

Fact
So why did the Trump Admin re-instate that funding in 2017 then??

Not sure they did...each time funding was attempted to be removed Fauci NIH and our corrupt swamp would move in to make sure that taxpayers were still forced to send money.....it was like dealing with a hydra monster---one head would be chopped of and 7 more would pop up.

Funding for it was stopped under Obama in 2014 and re-instated under trump in 2017

That said, there is still no proof that the virus escaped the Wuhan lab. If it did not then this whole argument is bullshit

Funding for it was stopped under Obama in 2014 and re-instated under trump in 2017

That said, there is still no proof that the virus escaped the Wuhan lab. If it did not then this whole argument is bullshit
asked and answered.

I think it should stop regardless.

Forum List

Back