Step #1: BREAKING: Dr. Peter Daszak Removed from Covid-19 Commission

I say you humiliated yourself. see anyone can play the game.
On the one hand we have his idiotic posts and by factual debunking of all of it

On the other...we have you...spewing brown gruel from between your rotted teeth.

Kinda different. See how THAT works?

On the one hand we have his idiotic posts and by factual debunking of all of it
we have even more idiot responses from you! see again, how it works? You can't win this argument.

He supported rolling back regulations that would allow a company to do so and that is exactly what I initially said.
except the regulation was never proven to be stopping anything since no evidence of such nonsense happened. And it was Congress that repealed it. Trump signed it. And to date, there hasn't ever been a company cited for the actual regulation to be written.

Trump and Congress repealed it.
it's legislation from congress and trump signed it. You wish to push an agenda now. I will continue to post the facts here, no company ever was cited for dumping debris in streams as the regulation wished to stop. So factually speaking it was a nonsense regulation for people to feel better, but created chaos to companies. That's all. And, still no one has ever been cited so trump hasn't allowed any stream to be filled with debris because it never happened.

Mining companies have dumped tons of waste into our rivers and still are.

U.S. mining sites dump millions of gallons of toxic waste into drinking water sources

There is NO excuse for rolling back regulations.
Actually that was the Federal EPA that caused that river pollution.

Topic of pollution must keep in perspective of was it allowed at the time.

I live in WV. No it wasn't.

U.S. mining sites dump millions of gallons of toxic waste into drinking water sources
not to be an ass, but the toxins pulled from the Colorado river was not from a mining company.

The volumes vastly exceed the release from Colorado's Gold King Mine disaster in 2015, when a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency cleanup crew inadvertently triggered the release of 3 million gallons of mustard-colored mine sludge, fouling rivers in three states.

no mining company, it was the US EPA under obammy!!!! has nothing to do with the regulation that was written. The regulation was created for coal mining companies blowing up mountain tops. Not individual's mines from centuries ago. Come on man.

That never happens if the waste was not left there to start with. It should NOT be up to the EPA to clean it up but it should be up to the mines as it is created. These waste ponds are all over. I can go to places where the streams run red from the mines. That isn't because of the EPA.

He supported rolling back regulations that would allow a company to do so and that is exactly what I initially said.
except the regulation was never proven to be stopping anything since no evidence of such nonsense happened. And it was Congress that repealed it. Trump signed it. And to date, there hasn't ever been a company cited for the actual regulation to be written.

it's legislation from congress and trump signed it. You wish to push an agenda now. I will continue to post the facts here, no company ever was cited for dumping debris in streams as the regulation wished to stop. So factually speaking it was a nonsense regulation for people to feel better, but created chaos to companies. That's all. And, still no one has ever been cited so trump hasn't allowed any stream to be filled with debris because it never happened.

From your link:

The pollution is a legacy of how the mining industry was allowed to operate in the U.S. for more than a century.

So tell us again how it was Trump who allowed this....

Here we go again..........I never said he did so I have no obligation to address something I never said.

not to be an ass, but the toxins pulled from the Colorado river was not from a mining company.

The volumes vastly exceed the release from Colorado's Gold King Mine disaster in 2015, when a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency cleanup crew inadvertently triggered the release of 3 million gallons of mustard-colored mine sludge, fouling rivers in three states.

no mining company, it was the US EPA under obammy!!!! has nothing to do with the regulation that was written. The regulation was created for coal mining companies blowing up mountain tops. Not individual's mines from centuries ago. Come on man.

That never happens if the waste was not left there to start with. It should NOT be up to the EPA to clean it up but it should be up to the mines as it is created. These waste ponds are all over. I can go to places where the streams run red from the mines. That isn't because of the EPA.
that mine was hundreds of years old. You're now just lost in your lie. the accident happened under obammy. you can't even be honest about that.

that mine was hundreds of years old. You're now just lost in your lie. the accident happened under obammy. you can't even be honest about that.

What I said had nothing to do with one single mine. I have rarely defended anything Obama ever did.

Meh. He helped killed a few million people including 600,000 in the USA directly from Covid, so what? Xi got Biden in the WH, controls the House and almost controls the Senate

From your link:

The pollution is a legacy of how the mining industry was allowed to operate in the U.S. for more than a century.

So tell us again how it was Trump who allowed this....

Here we go again..........I never said he did so I have no obligation to address something I never said.
You really are a clown.

He was (rightly) recused because of the potential appearance of a conflict of interest.

They are investigating how the virus originated. Since the lab was working with strains similar to that which began this pandemic, of course it needs to be looked at.

And if they find that it was developed in the lab and escaped, that will point out the dangers of doing work with pathogens as deadly as this.

Outside the QAnon looney right, there is NO real consideration that IF there was a release from this lab, that it was intentional
I have to wonder if you even realize that there is no QAnon conspiracy except for what goes on in your head.

He was (rightly) recused because of the potential appearance of a conflict of interest.

They are investigating how the virus originated. Since the lab was working with strains similar to that which began this pandemic, of course it needs to be looked at.

And if they find that it was developed in the lab and escaped, that will point out the dangers of doing work with pathogens as deadly as this.

Outside the QAnon looney right, there is NO real consideration that IF there was a release from this lab, that it was intentional
I have to wonder if you even realize that there is no QAnon conspiracy except for what goes on in your head.
His head is full of Q

What's the First Rule of Fight Club?

So you violate it daily

What?

Did you take your meds this morning?

Oblama era stopped research monies, it started up again under Trump. Now twist that into a rhetorical propaganda program like you do everything else to cover for your fearless orange blob.

Ohhh look, the Nazi is lying again.

How refreshing.

The messages, obtained by the conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch, show that the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) allocated $826,277 to the lab over a six-year period ending in 2019 via the New York City-based non-profit EcoHealth Alliance.
Even if that were all that he gave them for development of the bioweapon that killed 600,000 Americans, he should be prosecuted.

Notice how your lie went from "Nuhn Uhn," to "nuhn uhn, it wuz not that much."

Oblama era stopped research monies, it started up again under Trump. Now twist that into a rhetorical propaganda program like you do everything else to cover for your fearless orange blob.

That's the Reich lie, but obviously false.

{The messages, obtained by the conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch, show that the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) allocated $826,277 to the lab over a six-year period ending in 2019 via the New York City-based non-profit EcoHealth Alliance.}

You posted this before, so you know you were lying.

That's the Reich lie, but obviously false.

{The messages, obtained by the conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch, show that the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) allocated $826,277 to the lab over a six-year period ending in 2019 via the New York City-based non-profit EcoHealth Alliance.}

You posted this before, so you know you were lying.
Hey Nazi...Federal funding was stopped in 2014 and restarted in 2017

FACT

Ohhh look, the Nazi is lying again.

How refreshing.

The messages, obtained by the conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch, show that the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) allocated $826,277 to the lab over a six-year period ending in 2019 via the New York City-based non-profit EcoHealth Alliance.
Even if that were all that he gave them for development of the bioweapon that killed 600,000 Americans, he should be prosecuted.

Notice how your lie went from "Nuhn Uhn," to "nuhn uhn, it wuz not that much."

He "knew of" GoF research...but any money he approved of was NOT for that project.

Forum List

Back