Stephanies Trump Thread Reveals a Strange Truth

What did he campaign on that they refused him? You everything he wanted to try, I'm curious as to what that really means to you.
I missed this one, 4% unemployment? Really? Oh my Obama and his followers are more deranged then I thought. Are people on welfare considered employed now? Since almost 50% of Americans are on it. Thanks Obama!
Lol. It's telling how brainwashed Republicans are. Unemployment is 4% and they are convinced it is higher.

Let me prove how brainwashed you are. What was unemployment Bush's last year in office?
Then why are so many on welfare?
You mean foodstamp? Those people work at Walmart or places like Walmart.

Did you answer my question what was unemployment in Bush's last year?

Also, I thought you people say its not governments fault when people aren't working? What happened to you are responsible for you? The recession is over. Why are people on "welfare" ?
The economy sucks, Obama promised he would fix it. Another lie. Obamacare made fulltime work into part time work. Another liberal failure.

If the economy is so fuckin bad, why aren't your candidates talking about it? No, instead these mindless fucks are attacking illegals, talking about Obamacare.....LOLOLOL. You know and I know, that nigga in this white house is all that and a bag of motherfuckin chips....love love love Obama and all he's done for this country and you do to.

I absolutely love the backlash against the establishment.

I love Trump.

And I actually like Bernie despite 100% disagreeing with him and he's a commie....but he's another anti establishment guy.

Libs however are still going to vote for the old rich white political dynasty establishment.

You and I are of the same mindset....Trump is a ass ho, Bernie is a bit out there...but I thank God that these two are in the race. Both of these guys have forced these walking talking sound bites, ie Hillary and the nuts in the GOP out of their comfort zones of bullshittin people with rehearsed shit and making these motherfuckers sweat with reality. Hillary proclaiming to be a progressive LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, Ted and Taco Bell, forcing these motherfuckers to get off the bible and go gangsta....I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS ELECTION SEASON BETTER THAN THE 2 WITH OBAMA...Which at the time I thought was exciting as hell, this tops em all.

I love Trump.

And I actually like Bernie despite 100% disagreeing with him and he's a commie....but he's another anti establishment guy.

Libs however are still going to vote for the old rich white political dynasty establishment.

You and I are of the same mindset....Trump is a ass ho, Bernie is a bit out there...but I thank God that these two are in the race. Both of these guys have forced these walking talking sound bites, ie Hillary and the nuts in the GOP out of their comfort zones of bullshittin people with rehearsed shit and making these motherfuckers sweat with reality. Hillary proclaiming to be a progressive LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, Ted and Taco Bell, forcing these motherfuckers to get off the bible and go gangsta....I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS ELECTION SEASON BETTER THAN THE 2 WITH OBAMA...Which at the time I thought was exciting as hell, this tops em all.
Amen. I don't want the GOP to control the white house but I at least know another George Bush type won't be president the next 4 years.

So true, hillary is no progressive. Republicans hate her because her last name is popular.

I love Trump.

Amen. I don't want the GOP to control the white house but I at least know another George Bush type won't be president the next 4 years.

So true, hillary is no progressive. Republicans hate her because her last name is popular.

Honestly, I'd rather have Trump or Bernie in the white house, or even that mop Hillary, than the rest. This may turn out to be a win win election season for everyone this time around???????????? Anybody but the other nuts!!

I love Trump.

Honestly, I'd rather have Trump or Bernie in the white house, or even that mop Hillary, than the rest. This may turn out to be a win win election season for everyone this time around???????????? Anybody but the other nuts!!
Im open to going with Bernie over hillary. The only reason she's moved so far to the left is because trump and Bernie have pulled her.

She's better than kasich Cruz and rubio so when trumps the nominee I'll be happy.

Bill Clinton wasn't that bad. Just like Obama. Better than bush kasich Cruz or rubio for sure.

I love Trump.

Im open to going with Bernie over hillary. The only reason she's moved so far to the left is because trump and Bernie have pulled her.

She's better than kasich Cruz and rubio so when trumps the nominee I'll be happy.

Bill Clinton wasn't that bad. Just like Obama. Better than bush kasich Cruz or rubio for sure.

Bill was a horrible president, he just happen to be in the right place at the right time. He was a DINO, he was more conservative than most conservatives and had he kept his cigars stuffed in his mouth, rather than the bitches cooch, we'd have universal healthcare today and republican party bowing to us today. He and his wife are nothing but hustlers and it makes me sick to see so many nigga's falling for these two. They treated Obama like shit when she was running against him....never will I forgive for that one, not ever!!

Stephanies thread about understanding Trump had a statement I found to be...well, interesting.

Just focus on these 2 statements made in the OP:

he is breaking all kinds of records and isn't going away that's for sure. Now he needs to get to what his platform and policies would be if he became President.

He's breaking all kinds of records without anyone knowing his platform.

He's winning a Presidential race and his supporters dont even know what he stands for.

Go ahead and try to tell me these are smart people and not being hyped by the media / celeb.

I mean seriously, people are literally supporting someone without knowing what they stand for. So what could they be supporting if not ideas and policies?

First it was the cowboy Reagan, the conservative movie star, conservatives ran to, then it was the fake bible people, then it was the Tea Party, now its Trump....all rose up to lead these mindless fucks down a road full of bullshit, bubble gum and lies...again, there are none so blind and ignorant than a white conservative sap.
Who should they be backing?

I love Trump.

Bill was a horrible president, he just happen to be in the right place at the right time. He was a DINO, he was more conservative than most conservatives and had he kept his cigars stuffed in his mouth, rather than the bitches cooch, we'd have universal healthcare today and republican party bowing to us today. He and his wife are nothing but hustlers and it makes me sick to see so many nigga's falling for these two. They treated Obama like shit when she was running against him....never will I forgive for that one, not ever!!
He forgave her. It's just politics.

And I agree about the Dino thing. Just if she's the nominee I'll support her. But will independents?

Stephanies thread about understanding Trump had a statement I found to be...well, interesting.

he is breaking all kinds of records and isn't going away that's for sure. Now he needs to get to what his platform and policies would be if he became President.

He's winning a Presidential race and his supporters dont even know what he stands for.

Go ahead and try to tell me these are smart people and not being hyped by the media / celeb.

I mean seriously, people are literally supporting someone without knowing what they stand for. So what could they be supporting if not ideas and policies?

First it was the cowboy Reagan, the conservative movie star, conservatives ran to, then it was the fake bible people, then it was the Tea Party, now its Trump....all rose up to lead these mindless fucks down a road full of bullshit, bubble gum and lies...again, there are none so blind and ignorant than a white conservative sap.
Who should they be backing?

A vote is a private matter.....who should any of us be backing? This isn't a black or white or green or yellow thing, its a private choice we make as citizens on which candidate will serve us for the better. I hate paying taxes, I hate big gov. but I also rely on that very gov. to take care of those in need. I hate the wars, I hate our open door policy to illegals, but I know we can't just throw 10 million to the curb. I want for all of us to have healthcare, I'm tired of paying for those that don't have it. So as a voter, I'm looking at candidates, not the party and Trump is saying some good shit, Bernie is saying some good shit, so is Mop head grannie.....like I said, we must vest these candidates and then make choices...regardless of color!!

And I agree about the Dino thing. Just if she's the nominee I'll support her. But will independents?

If its between Hill and Trump, I along with Independents will vote for Trump. you heard it hear first!! LOLOLO

If its between Hill and Trump, I along with Independents will vote for Trump. you heard it hear first!! LOLOLO
Then you'll get a conservative supreme Court and Ryan/McConnell bills will get signed into law

I missed this one, 4% unemployment? Really? Oh my Obama and his followers are more deranged then I thought. Are people on welfare considered employed now? Since almost 50% of Americans are on it. Thanks Obama!
Lol. It's telling how brainwashed Republicans are. Unemployment is 4% and they are convinced it is higher.

Let me prove how brainwashed you are. What was unemployment Bush's last year in office?
Then why are so many on welfare?
You mean foodstamp? Those people work at Walmart or places like Walmart.

Did you answer my question what was unemployment in Bush's last year?

Also, I thought you people say its not governments fault when people aren't working? What happened to you are responsible for you? The recession is over. Why are people on "welfare" ?
The economy sucks, Obama promised he would fix it. Another lie. Obamacare made fulltime work into part time work. Another liberal failure.

If the economy is so fuckin bad, why aren't your candidates talking about it? No, instead these mindless fucks are attacking illegals, talking about Obamacare.....LOLOLOL. You know and I know, that nigga in this white house is all that and a bag of motherfuckin chips....love love love Obama and all he's done for this country and you do to.
You can brag about the economy when welfare cuts are being made.

Republicans don't have a platform; all they have are lies, spin, and personal attacks, as illustrated by the post you quoted.

Clayton, you add your own lies and spin.

Hillary's platform is all lies, pretending to be a common everyday American and blaming Republicans for problems. Is Hillary a progressive or a moderate, because one stop she is progressive, the next a moderate. Is she for Wall St. or against Wall St.? Because she has indicated both. Is she for NAFTA and other free trade agreements because she has said conflicting things on the issue. She has attacked Sanders on healthcare and other issues. She must be a Republican according to you.

Sanders platform is more free stuff.

Trump is just as unclear, just as Obama was in 2008, I really think both parties are just more of the same unclear BS. The American people as a whole have become dumbed down and to vote for either party shows what sheeple we are.

I love Trump.

No I dislike her because she lies all the time. On the campaign trail she is whatever you want her to be. She has said she is a progressive and a moderate. She loved NAFTA now she says she was against it. She is for or against Wall St? We don't know. Sorry I don't trust her, she will say and do whatever she needs to do to get power.

Oh,bs. People voted for Obama in 2008 because they were sick of unending war, America's name being dragged through the mud because of torture prisons, and a second great Republican depression. Pretty easy choice when he was running against a war hawk who wanted to start another war against Iran, and had a loon for a running mate. That's the hope and change that I voted for

Well, you sure called that wrong, Obama has been one of the most pro-war Presidents we've ever had. He has never been anti-war; just anti-US military.
And now we have a world wide rep for being pussies and idiots thanks to Obama.

Can you name a country leader that called Obama a pussy?
People that called Obama a pussy is ONLY coming from people like you........ Who do they call 911 if there is a crisis? For sure not Moscow or Beijing.

BS piled higher and deeper. Moscow and Bejjing quite obviously consider Obama a pussy. Russia has blatantly been in our face over and over lately because they know this. Even Mexico and N.Korea push us around invade our territory and make threats.
Obama might stand firm against Canada but I wouldn't bet on it. You would be hard put to find US active military or veterans that don't consider Obama a pussy and quite a few aren't even convinced he's male.

"...coming from people like you........ Who do they call 911 if there is a crisis"?

"..people like me" tend to call 911 after a crisis to advise them how it was handled. "People like me" answer the phone when people like you call 911.

Your view is distorted. Set aside your hatred maybe you will make sense.

Thanks to Barack Obama.... Trump is the man

-Geaux

You should know better Geaux. People are supporting Trump because they are tired of GOP'S that gets nothing done.

Sure. That's what they do. But I think Trump is much much likely to make the proper response. Obama has proven himself clueless time after time.

"Not really. We're you alive when bush was president?
I was alive when JFK was elected.

"You might not be fair and balanced if you approved of gw's foreign policies."
Just as you are to disapprove.

"Keep in mind bush created Isis. Isis was born in Iraq".
Untrue and idiotic.

A war even Republicans admit was a mistake. And not a little one."
Are you trying to claim Republicans are never wrong? I can and do think for myself, you should try it sometime.

Oh,bs. People voted for Obama in 2008 because they were sick of unending war, America's name being dragged through the mud because of torture prisons, and a second great Republican depression. Pretty easy choice when he was running against a war hawk who wanted to start another war against Iran, and had a loon for a running mate. That's the hope and change that I voted for

Well, you sure called that wrong, Obama has been one of the most pro-war Presidents we've ever had. He has never been anti-war; just anti-US military.
And now we have a world wide rep for being pussies and idiots thanks to Obama.

Can you name a country leader that called Obama a pussy?
People that called Obama a pussy is ONLY coming from people like you........ Who do they call 911 if there is a crisis? For sure not Moscow or Beijing.

BS piled higher and deeper. Moscow and Bejjing quite obviously consider Obama a pussy. Russia has blatantly been in our face over and over lately because they know this. Even Mexico and N.Korea push us around invade our territory and make threats.
Obama might stand firm against Canada but I wouldn't bet on it. You would be hard put to find US active military or veterans that don't consider Obama a pussy and quite a few aren't even convinced he's male.

"...coming from people like you........ Who do they call 911 if there is a crisis"?

"..people like me" tend to call 911 after a crisis to advise them how it was handled. "People like me" answer the phone when people like you call 911.

Your view is distorted. Set aside your hatred maybe you will make sense.

Would you recognize, let alone comprehend, sense?

Two reasons I'm voting Democratic..

1. Supreme Court nominee
2. Checks and balances to Mitch McConnell and Paul ryan

Forum List

Back