Stephanies Trump Thread Reveals a Strange Truth

Stephanies thread about understanding Trump had a statement I found to be...well, interesting.

Just focus on these 2 statements made in the OP:

He's breaking all kinds of records without anyone knowing his platform.

He's winning a Presidential race and his supporters dont even know what he stands for.

Go ahead and try to tell me these are smart people and not being hyped by the media / celeb.

I mean seriously, people are literally supporting someone without knowing what they stand for. So what could they be supporting if not ideas and policies?

Hey......replaced "Trump" with "Obama" and the statements would be 100% the same in 2008. .

No they wouldnt, people knew what Obama stood for. Maybe you didnt, but thats no ones fault but your own.

Plus that isnt even a defense LOL....Because you have no defense :badgrin:
Most of what Obama campaigned on was a lie. You bought it.
Who knows? The GOP said no to everything he wanted to try.

Oh, and still 4% unemployment. Thanks obama
What did he campaign on that they refused him? You everything he wanted to try, I'm curious as to what that really means to you.
I missed this one, 4% unemployment? Really? Oh my Obama and his followers are more deranged then I thought. Are people on welfare considered employed now? Since almost 50% of Americans are on it. Thanks Obama!

Rofl...the guy above me believes that 150 million people are on welfare lmao.

50% LOL

Oh,bs. People voted for Obama in 2008 because they were sick of unending war, America's name being dragged through the mud because of torture prisons, and a second great Republican depression. Pretty easy choice when he was running against a war hawk who wanted to start another war against Iran, and had a loon for a running mate. That's the hope and change that I voted for

Well, you sure called that wrong, Obama has been one of the most pro-war Presidents we've ever had. He has never been anti-war; just anti-US military.
And now we have a world wide rep for being pussies and idiots thanks to Obama.

Can you name a country leader that called Obama a pussy?
People that called Obama a pussy is ONLY coming from people like you........ Who do they call 911 if there is a crisis? For sure not Moscow or Beijing.

Hey......replaced "Trump" with "Obama" and the statements would be 100% the same in 2008. .

No they wouldnt, people knew what Obama stood for. Maybe you didnt, but thats no ones fault but your own.

What did he campaign on that they refused him? You everything he wanted to try, I'm curious as to what that really means to you.
I missed this one, 4% unemployment? Really? Oh my Obama and his followers are more deranged then I thought. Are people on welfare considered employed now? Since almost 50% of Americans are on it. Thanks Obama!
Lol. It's telling how brainwashed Republicans are. Unemployment is 4% and they are convinced it is higher.

Let me prove how brainwashed you are. What was unemployment Bush's last year in office?

Oh,bs. People voted for Obama in 2008 because they were sick of unending war, America's name being dragged through the mud because of torture prisons, and a second great Republican depression. Pretty easy choice when he was running against a war hawk who wanted to start another war against Iran, and had a loon for a running mate. That's the hope and change that I voted for

Well, you sure called that wrong, Obama has been one of the most pro-war Presidents we've ever had. He has never been anti-war; just anti-US military.

People that called Obama a pussy is ONLY coming from people like you........ Who do they call 911 if there is a crisis? For sure not Moscow or Beijing.

BS piled higher and deeper. Moscow and Bejjing quite obviously consider Obama a pussy. Russia has blatantly been in our face over and over lately because they know this. Even Mexico and N.Korea push us around invade our territory and make threats.
Obama might stand firm against Canada but I wouldn't bet on it. You would be hard put to find US active military or veterans that don't consider Obama a pussy and quite a few aren't even convinced he's male.

"...coming from people like you........ Who do they call 911 if there is a crisis"?

"..people like me" tend to call 911 after a crisis to advise them how it was handled. "People like me" answer the phone when people like you call 911.

BS piled higher and deeper. Moscow and Bejjing quite obviously consider Obama a pussy. Russia has blatantly been in our face over and over lately because they know this. Even Mexico and N.Korea push us around invade our territory and make threats.
Obama might stand firm against Canada but I wouldn't bet on it. You would be hard put to find US active military or veterans that don't consider Obama a pussy and quite a few aren't even convinced he's male.

"...coming from people like you........ Who do they call 911 if there is a crisis"?

"..people like me" tend to call 911 after a crisis to advise them how it was handled. "People like me" answer the phone when people like you call 911.
You don't think Russia will test trump?

Sure. That's what they do. But I think Trump is much much likely to make the proper response. Obama has proven himself clueless time after time.

Sure. That's what they do. But I think Trump is much much likely to make the proper response. Obama has proven himself clueless time after time.
Not really. We're you alive when bush was president?

You might not be fair and balanced if you approved of gw's foreign policies.

Keep in mind bush created Isis. Isis was born in Iraq. A war even Republicans admit was a mistake. And not a little one

Did we know Obama's platform was Government controlled healthcare come hell, or high water? Did we know Obama was a Racist and all about dividing America?

Yep Obama is a racist.
Wait, he choose a honky to be his VP, his cabinet isn't all black, the justices he selected aren't all black, his best friend Bill Ayers is white, he hasn't proposed legislation that doesn't just hurt white folk.
Really, who is actually dividing America? I see political polarization that is dividing America, it's much, much more than anything else. What other divide is there? So, I blame politicians and hyper-partisan sites/blogs from both sides of the aisle.
But thanks for your deep thoughts. :disbelief::laugh:

Now, back on topic. Regarding Trump's followers, Trump isn't exactly a man of substance and that's why his ever-loyal followers just worship them. There's nothing his followers have to digest, because he offers nothing to intellectually digest and that's right up his follower's alley. They don't have to think, they can just follow. It's perfect.

Last edited:
Stephanies thread about understanding Trump had a statement I found to be...well, interesting.

he is breaking all kinds of records and isn't going away that's for sure. Now he needs to get to what his platform and policies would be if he became President.

He's winning a Presidential race and his supporters dont even know what he stands for.

Go ahead and try to tell me these are smart people and not being hyped by the media / celeb.

I mean seriously, people are literally supporting someone without knowing what they stand for. So what could they be supporting if not ideas and policies?

He isn't Hillary Clinton, that's all I need to know to vote for him.

Lol. It's telling how brainwashed Republicans are. Unemployment is 4% and they are convinced it is higher.

Let me prove how brainwashed you are. What was unemployment Bush's last year in office?
Then why are so many on welfare?

he is breaking all kinds of records and isn't going away that's for sure. Now he needs to get to what his platform and policies would be if he became President.

Thanks to Barack Obama.... Trump is the man

-Geaux

Hey......replaced "Trump" with "Obama" and the statements would be 100% the same in 2008. Obama ran on "hope and change" and very few of you morons had any clue what his policies were. Hell....most didn't in 2012 and some still dont. But...he was half black so yall voted for him.

Trump: Closed border. Lower taxes. Bomb the shit out of terrorists. Supports cops. Is extremely politically incorrect (supports free speech)

I think we know the man's stances.

And he is PRO Life!

-Geaux

You mean foodstamp? Those people work at Walmart or places like Walmart.

Did you answer my question what was unemployment in Bush's last year?

Also, I thought you people say its not governments fault when people aren't working? What happened to you are responsible for you? The recession is over. Why are people on "welfare" ?

Also, I thought you people say its not governments fault when people aren't working? What happened to you are responsible for you? The recession is over. Why are people on "welfare" ?
The economy sucks, Obama promised he would fix it. Another lie. Obamacare made fulltime work into part time work. Another liberal failure.

Not
[QU="jknowgood, post: 13621111, member: 24535"]

The economy sucks, Obama promised he would fix it. Another lie. Obamacare made fulltime work into part time work. Another liberal failure.[/QUOTE]
Not in Michigan. We're on a comeback. Republicans in Michigan would agree with me but they would give credit to Governor Rick Snyder not Obama. So on one hand Republicans say the economy is not getting better because they don't want to give Obama credit but on the other hand any Republican governor in any state doing better is bragging about it. explain that to me

First it was the cowboy Reagan, the conservative movie star, conservatives ran to, then it was the fake bible people, then it was the Tea Party, now its Trump....all rose up to lead these mindless fucks down a road full of bullshit, bubble gum and lies...again, there are none so blind and ignorant than a white conservative sap.

Forum List

Back