Sterling refuses to pay fine, plans to sue NBA

I didnt say I disagree with Sterling. I said he was a retarded racist. Are you claiming he is not? I lose what? My team? :lol:

You lose any dignity to which you might have ever laid claim.

For the use of the politically incorrect, pejorative, "r" word.

Thats funny. I searched all over for my dignity and its still there in the very same place I left it. I guess you were wrong.

I didnt say I disagree with Sterling. I said he was a retarded racist. Are you claiming he is not? I lose what? My team? :lol:

Thats funny. I searched all over for my dignity and its still there in the very same place I left it. I guess you were wrong.

No. He's right.

You have not the first hint of dignity. What you found was probably just more crusty shit on yourself. You are very easily confused.

No. He's right.

You have not the first hint of dignity. What you found was probably just more crusty shit on yourself. You are very easily confused.

No he is as wrong and confused as you are. You must have no dignity at all if you think dignity is crusty shit. Dignity is not something you can physically touch stupid. Its something you hold within you. No one can tell you if you have it or not. Now wipe off that shitty smelling cape you wear. I cant believe you thought it was your dignity! :lol:

No. He's right.

No he is as wrong and confused as you are. You must have no dignity at all if you think dignity is crusty shit. Dignity is not something you can physically touch stupid. Its something you hold within you. No one can tell you if you have it or not. Now wipe off that shitty smelling cape you wear. I cant believe you thought it was your dignity! :lol:

No Assclapius. I think YOU are the moron who confuses crusty shit found on your body with "dignity."

You really are a lummox.

And what you lack in intelligence you also lack in any real dignity.

No. He's right.

No Assclapius. I think YOU are the moron who confuses crusty shit found on your body with "dignity."

You really are a lummox.

And what you lack in intelligence you also lack in any real dignity.

Thats your problem...you dont think. If you did you would realize you are just a pawn for my amusement. You think crusty shit is your dignity. How stupid can you be?

Making more friends I see. People HATE you Asslips. :lol:

I didnt come here to make friends. Anyone that hates me must be stupid to hate somone online. I am sorry I have emotionally damaged you to the point you hate me. :lol:

BTW if it makes you feel any better I think you and the other cave apes are funny.

Last edited:

I didnt come here to make friends. Anyone that hates me must be stupid to hate somone online. I am sorry I have emotionally damaged you to the point you hate me. :lol:

BTW if it makes you feel any better I think you and the other cave apes are funny.
While hate is likely too strong a word, pathological insecurities are seldom endearing.

While hate is likely too strong a word, pathological insecurities are seldom endearing.

They are also the cause of your racist views but I'm guessing you already knew that.

Last edited:

They are also the cause of your racist views but I'm guessing you already knew that.
Paranoia and flights of fantasy (in your case about black achievements) I suppose are part and parcel of your condition. Nevertheless, although obviously pathological, your insecurities can be alarming to some, but alas not yourself.

I'm just having a bit of fun, though I realize it could be considered slightly sadistic.

Paranoia and flights of fantasy (in your case about black achievements) I suppose are part and parcel of your condition. Nevertheless, although obviously pathological, your insecurities can be alarming to some, but alas not yourself.

I'm just having a bit of fun, though I realize it could be considered slightly sadistic.

Denial of reality could also qualify you for the mentally insane category as well. Until you can disprove those Black achievements you are merely worsening your condition. Nonetheless your attempt to make light of the situation is amusing considering you have ruptured blood vessels in your eye on more than a couple of times in your displays of anger towards my posts. :lol:

Last edited:
People are forgetting something. If the League just up and voids players contracts, leaves this guys team off the schedule and just ignores him, he still owns the team and that team is still part of the NBA. This means that if the League does all this, the League will still have to pay him because the League has "Revenue Sharing".

The NBA does not have a leg to stand on, not one. Even if all players drafted decide to play in Europe for a year because this guys team drafted them and no one is on the team, he will still get paid by the League.

If all of a sudden, to get the team out from under him and puts his team on the schedule but he has no players, he can hire bums off the street and put them on the floor to play.

This racist has the NBA over a barrel and it would be wise for the NBA to wait him out until he's dead.

EDIT: Also, if the players walk out on this team or on all the teams while they are under contract, this owner or all the owners will sue the players for lost revenue. Hell, if the NBA tries to do anything, this guy will counter sue for lost revenue and win especially after he wins the lawsuit against the NBA if they try to take his team.

The owners will never sue the players for lost revenue if the players boycott. They'll lose the PR battle and fans because of it. You act like the players or the people have no power to influence change.

Why should a player be forced to play for someone who doesn't respect their own human rights. Contrary to your hopes and dreams, owners don't actually own the players. They have their own beliefs and actions

Denial of reality could also qualify you for the mentally insane category as well. Until you can disprove those Black achievements you are merely worsening your condition. Nonetheless your attempt to make light of the situation is amusing considering you have ruptured blood vessels in your eye on more than a couple of times in your displays of anger towards my posts. :lol:
Try to be at least a bit more original. Parroting others is not terribly creative or intelligent.

they are also the cause of your racist views but i'm guessing you already knew that.
paranoia and flights of fantasy (in your case about black achievements) i suppose are part and parcel of your condition. Nevertheless, although obviously pathological, your insecurities can be alarming to some, but alas not yourself.

I'm just having a bit of fun, though i realize it could be considered slightly sadistic.

denial of reality could also qualify you for the mentally insane category as well. Until you can disprove those black achievements you are merely worsening your condition. Nonetheless your attempt to make light of the situation is amusing considering you have ruptured blood vessels in your eye on more than a couple of times in your displays of anger towards my posts. :lol:

:d

:badgrin:

Did Lebron James or his better Micheal Jordan find out how the Jewi managed to obtain massive amounts of real estate on a lawyers salary? Interest free loans from US taxpayers via the zionist regime notwithstanding. :lol:

I say good for him

this whole thing stinks to high heaven

take away someone's business for a recorded PRIVATE conversation I don't care how bad some of you think it was...it was PRIVATE and recorded without his knowledge or permission

what frikken Fascist country are we living in?

Last edited:
I say good for him

take away someone's business for a recorded PRIVATE conversation I don't how bad some of you think it was...it was PRIVATE and recorded without his knowledge or permission

well, first, it's not clear that he didn't know it was recorded without his permission. Apparently, he records all his conversations.

Second, this is a case of others in his industry saying they don't want him in their business anymore.

Third, the conversation was pretty bad.

I say good for him

take away someone's business for a recorded PRIVATE conversation I don't how bad some of you think it was...it was PRIVATE and recorded without his knowledge or permission

well, first, it's not clear that he didn't know it was recorded without his permission. Apparently, he records all his conversations.

Second, this is a case of others in his industry saying they don't want him in their business anymore.

Third, the conversation was pretty bad.

That's putting it mildly...

Forum List

Back