Sterling refuses to pay fine, plans to sue NBA

If it just worked out that way. It's a miracle. 2 billion dollars for a losing team. If you wanted to dump a loser what would you do to drive up the price?

Only a retard would have thought this would have driven up the price. Winning a championship would have driven up the price. This little racism issue actually set the stage for a lowball offer. Again I dont expect you to understand matters of finance if you cant even get the law straight.

Can you actually say with a straight face that 2 billion dollars is a low ball offer for the Clippers?

Can you actually read? I said his little racism stunt could have devalued the franchise. He got lucky. Either way like I said he could have sold it for 10B and I would not have cared. He will be dead soon and the most important thing is he is no longer an owner. Only a retard like you would think paying capital gains taxes and losing a cash cow is something someone would set out to do.

Only a retard would have thought this would have driven up the price. Winning a championship would have driven up the price. This little racism issue actually set the stage for a lowball offer. Again I dont expect you to understand matters of finance if you cant even get the law straight.

Can you actually say with a straight face that 2 billion dollars is a low ball offer for the Clippers?

Can you actually read? I said his little racism stunt could have devalued the franchise. He got lucky. Either way like I said he could have sold it for 10B and I would not have cared. He will be dead soon and the most important thing is he is no longer an owner. Only a retard like you would think paying capital gains taxes and losing a cash cow is something someone would set out to do.

It was handled wrong, advertisers should have pulled out, the players released to go elsewhere, and let him handle a team that would be losing him money, instead, his racism gave him a huge profit. The theming this idiot values is his money, he got 1.7 billion more than he should have. However, he'll be dead soon, and the end of a racist.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Do you really think a dime of capital gains taxes will be paid? Not a dime will be paid. It will be divided up through companies and subsidiaries and she'll corporations. No capital gains taxes are paid if the money is invested and there is two years to do that.

It was handled wrong, advertisers should have pulled out, the players released to go elsewhere, and let him handle a team that would be losing him money, instead, his racism gave him a huge profit. The theming this idiot values is his money, he got 1.7 billion more than he should have. However, he'll be dead soon, and the end of a racist.

If he was a sole owner it might have worked but the 28 other owners wouldn't let that happen.

You cant even tell if someone has a case so I'm pretty sure you couldnt plan mow your lawn let alone help plan something in high finance. Nice try to save face. I bet you feel like a fool now. its ok but next time dont try to argue with me on these matters. You will end up looking as dumb as you do now.

Uncertainty sucks, huh?

You tell me. You were the one that was hoping it would drag on. How did it feel to be uncertain?

Terrible. I cried all the way to the bank.

Do you really think a dime of capital gains taxes will be paid? Not a dime will be paid. It will be divided up through companies and subsidiaries and she'll corporations. No capital gains taxes are paid if the money is invested and there is two years to do that.

I see your understanding of capital gains taxes is on par with your legal knowledge. :lol:

Still failing to comprehend the manipulability of the tax system! At 12 that would be cute but at your age? Not so much.

That will be a neat trick since the trust owns the team. :lol:

I see your understanding of capital gains taxes is on par with your legal knowledge. :lol:

Still failing to comprehend the manipulability of the tax system! At 12 that would be cute but at your age? Not so much.

Still failing to comprehend how this legal system works? You look like an moron thinking he had a case against the NBA.

That will be a neat trick since the trust owns the team. :lol:

The trust will reinvest, these are money people and the hire investors, lawyers, bankers and so on, they will reinvest. The trust is not dumb, they are sharp. The rich don't pay capital gains tax.

Forum List

Back