Sterling refuses to pay fine, plans to sue NBA

Sterling has dissipated like a fart in the wind. I love how all the legal experts were swearing the NBA was in trouble. :lol:

Too bad for all the racists. I know they had their panties in a bunch but thats how the chips fall.

Donald Sterling agrees to sale of Los Angeles Clippers - CNN.com

Donald Sterling has agreed to the sale of the Los Angeles Clippers to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer, Sterling's attorneys told CNN on Wednesday.

Was it market value or was Ballmer making a statement?

Nice to think that a forced sale was an extremely profitable sale!

Market value is what someone will pay for something so yes it was market value. Sterling is too old to enjoy the windfall but the most important thing is he no longer is part of the NBA. I could care less if he made 10B off the sale.

True, a $10-Billion sale would have been an even sharper stick in the NBA's monopolistic eye.

Not really. That sets the value for the other team owners. I see you are as sharp on fiances as you are on law. this can be used as a comp. All the NBA teams just hit the billion dollar mark in valuation unless they are real crappy like maybe the Bucks. Its a win for the NBA. Sterling is a distant memory, the league itself is worth more, and the players do not have to play for an admitted racist.

BTW how stupid do you, Liarmeyr, Katzanddogs, etc feel? You guys were sure this would go on for years. :lol:

Hard to think of $2-Billion without laughing as the league leadership. Try to paint it whatever colour you like but nothing changes the simple fact that an old man made big bucks. Who knows, maybe he'll donate it to some cause like The KKK and break your little heart!

True, a $10-Billion sale would have been an even sharper stick in the NBA's monopolistic eye.

Not really. That sets the value for the other team owners. I see you are as sharp on fiances as you are on law. this can be used as a comp. All the NBA teams just hit the billion dollar mark in valuation unless they are real crappy like maybe the Bucks. Its a win for the NBA. Sterling is a distant memory, the league itself is worth more, and the players do not have to play for an admitted racist.

BTW how stupid do you, Liarmeyr, Katzanddogs, etc feel? You guys were sure this would go on for years. :lol:

This will not help his litigation, hiswealth is large enough it might not even be a windfall, to him that is.

Hard to think of $2-Billion without laughing as the league leadership. Try to paint it whatever colour you like but nothing changes the simple fact that an old man made big bucks. Who knows, maybe he'll donate it to some cause like The KKK and break your little heart!

Of course. I would actually love it if he donates to the KKK. You can try and paint it anyway you like. You dont get to see any the 2B and you were hilariously wrong in your assumption that this would drag out. Next thing you know you will be claiming you and Sterling planned it together! :lol:

This will not help his litigation, hiswealth is large enough it might not even be a windfall, to him that is.

There wont be any litigation. He has no case at all and thats why he is trying to save face. Thankfully, he will be dead soon so he wont get to enjoy that money anyway and will have to live with the loss of his team which must gall the hell out of him more than anything.

Heard coming back from buying dog food. The case is over. Settled. No fine. No lawsuit. The only stipulation is that the 2 billion price can't be renegotiated.

Now the speculation is that Shellie and Donald set the whole thing up. The girlfriend was used. All to drive up the price of a worthless team.

If old Donald did that it will rank as one of the greatest cons in history. It blindsided everyone. Ballmer can afford it but being legally swindled out of 2 billion dollars has got to hurt.

Of course. I would actually love it if he donates to the KKK. You can try and paint it anyway you like. You dont get to see any the 2B and you were hilariously wrong in your assumption that this would drag out. Next thing you know you will be claiming you and Sterling planned it together! :lol:

Are you certain that he and I did not and that I won't be seeing a percentage of the $2,000,000,000?

I'm sure The KKK thanks you for your expressed support.

Heard coming back from buying dog food. The case is over. Settled. No fine. No lawsuit. The only stipulation is that the 2 billion price can't be renegotiated.

Now the speculation is that Shellie and Donald set the whole thing up. The girlfriend was used. All to drive up the price of a worthless team.

If old Donald did that it will rank as one of the greatest cons in history. It blindsided everyone. Ballmer can afford it but being legally swindled out of 2 billion dollars has got to hurt.

Just as I suspected! I figured someone would claim he meant to do it. :lol:

Now he is pee-wee herman. "Thats it. I meant to do that." :lol:

Are you certain that he and I did not and that I won't be seeing a percentage of the $2,000,000,000?

You cant even tell if someone has a case so I'm pretty sure you couldnt plan mow your lawn let alone help plan something in high finance. Nice try to save face. I bet you feel like a fool now. its ok but next time dont try to argue with me on these matters. You will end up looking as dumb as you do now.

You cant even tell if someone has a case so I'm pretty sure you couldnt plan mow your lawn let alone help plan something in high finance. Nice try to save face. I bet you feel like a fool now. its ok but next time dont try to argue with me on these matters. You will end up looking as dumb as you do now.

Uncertainty sucks, huh?

Sterling was on TV last night. He was at a charity event for the homeless where he made a generous contribution. The reporter asked him how he felt. Sterling said he felt fine but the NBA might not feel fine.

He knew he was going to pull this off today. No wonder he made his fortune as a lawyer.

If it just worked out that way. It's a miracle. 2 billion dollars for a losing team. If you wanted to dump a loser what would you do to drive up the price?

Uncertainty sucks, huh?

You tell me. You were the one that was hoping it would drag on. How did it feel to be uncertain?

If it just worked out that way. It's a miracle. 2 billion dollars for a losing team. If you wanted to dump a loser what would you do to drive up the price?

Only a retard would have thought this would have driven up the price. Winning a championship would have driven up the price. This little racism issue actually set the stage for a lowball offer. Again I dont expect you to understand matters of finance if you cant even get the law straight.

Pretty much everyone thought it would be a litigated case. No one expected a swindle.

Only a retard would have thought this would have driven up the price. Winning a championship would have driven up the price. This little racism issue actually set the stage for a lowball offer. Again I dont expect you to understand matters of finance if you cant even get the law straight.

Can you actually say with a straight face that 2 billion dollars is a low ball offer for the Clippers?

Forum List

Back