Steve Bannon calls Pence "gutless simp" and says he has caused more damage to this country than...

First, McCain was more of a man than Trump could ever hope to be. In fact, Trump doesn't rise to the standard of carrying off McCain's shit. Second, Mitch didn't run for president dumbass. And Jeb, well he might not have been much but at least he was a real conservative. I mean you dumbshits don't get it. Wrapped up in your own insecurities and racism, Trump merely had to tell you what you wanted to hear, which actually, is precisely what a conman, someone playing the confidence game, does so well. Face it, you have been played for a fool and your continued support of the orange man is nothing more than doubling down on stupid.

The whole tariffs and trade war with China, which incidentally resulted in a bigger trade deficit than before Trump's actions, is the antithesis of conservatism. You Trumpbots epitomize the old saw, those that don't stand for something will fall for anything. You don't stand for shit. If Trump came out tomorrow and told you to carve out your right ball you would be looking for a sharp knife. You have no ability to think for yourself, no self worth, and honestly, are a really sad individual.

So much projection. :laughing0301:

I don’t disagree. But I do kind of understand it. I mean, candidly, it’s not like Trump has been gentlemanly toward Pence, either.

Still, maybe Pence should be a bit more supportive despite everything. This is crunch time.
WTF, Pence support Trump? Are you flippin delusional. Hell, Trump pissed around for three hours on January 6 hoping Pence was strung up on some gallows. If I was Pence, I would have beaten that orange fat ass SOB to an inch of his life.

Last edited:
The Steal was in 6-8 Counties in 5 States
Wow, that is really impressive. Thousand of counties in 50 states, and they have the ability to target just six to eight to swing a presidential election. Hell, I got to hand it to them, if they were that smart, then they should have won the election. Gawddamn, do you people not think?

Blah blah I am full of shit blah blah so will say something that has nothing to do with topic derp derp MAGA!!!!
Zincwarrior said:
Blah blah i am full of shit

Zinc , now that you have recognized that you have a mental illness(by voting for Marxism) there can be hope for a remedy...

I was wondering when someone would reflect and articulate the thoughts of so many Trump supporters vis a vis this Pence character...

Bannon:

“Just even the sight of you bugs me,” he said of Pence. “Just a disgusting coward. Of course, we’re the party of law and order, right. But this is not what we’re talking about. We’re talking about a police state. And you don’t have the guts to stand up to it.”

LMAO!

:eusa_clap:
Pence may be a ‘gutless simp’ but he hasn’t caused any damage to the country – yet.

If Pence should somehow become president, that’s when he’d cause damage to the country; indeed, Pence is likely worse than Trump.

Unlike Trump, Pence is a true believer – an authoritarian Christo-fascist with as much contempt for the rights and liberties of the American people as Trump, as much of a bigot as Trump, and just as wrong on the issues as Trump.

WTF, Pence support Trump? Are you flippin delusional. Hell, Trump pissed around for three hours on January 6 hoping Pence was strung up on some gallows. If I was Pence, I would have beaten that orange fat ass SOB to an inch of his life.
Any other fairy tales you believe in?

I totally agree. All Pence had to do was postpone the election results until all the states went through their certification, but he didnt so the big steal happened with 100s of thousands of extra ballots cast that were funneled in by the Marxist who now have ruined this country.

VERIFY: Were there more votes cast in the 2020 election than registered voters?

You will believe anything to support your wish Trump won!

Also Pence has no authority to stop the Certification.

I was wondering when someone would reflect and articulate the thoughts of so many Trump supporters vis a vis this Pence character...

Bannon:

“Just even the sight of you bugs me,” he said of Pence. “Just a disgusting coward. Of course, we’re the party of law and order, right. But this is not what we’re talking about. We’re talking about a police state. And you don’t have the guts to stand up to it.”

LMAO!

Pence is a highly decorated marine

Bannon:

LMAO!

All I take from this is "another Trumper insulting people they don't like".

You know what I know about insulters? They don't have good arguments, that's why they need to insult.

Forum List

Back