🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Steve Bannon - COME on DOWN !

two more Trumpdrones are now on the radar.

Mueller might ask them to a new year party.

Good, while he's chasing down the hoax and destroying the deep state within the FBI, Trump will be dimantiling liberal policies and getting good shit done for this country. More Russia I say, keep those faggot antifa people at home and waiting on the verdict.....take as long as you like Mueller, I'll testify if you want.

Good, while he's chasing down the hoax and destroying the deep state within the FBI, Trump will be dimantiling liberal policies and getting good shit done for this country. More Russia I say, keep those faggot antifa people at home and waiting on the verdict.....take as long as you like Mueller, I'll testify if you want.

good- you havent lost your complete idiot status.

I'm ok with the russia investigation........it just helps the right more and more....keep lying media and keep this witch hunt going!

I love the way all you snowflakes think Mewler's latest move is the "clincher," but it always turns out to be a big nothing burger.

good- you havent lost your complete idiot status.

You have what kind of moron are you to cream in your jeans about this?

I love the way all you snowflakes think Mewler's latest move is the "clincher," but it always turns out to be a big nothing burger.

No. We know each step it is just one more step toward the inevitable. Each step is cause for celebration, though.

The House investigation is a love fest for the Trump administration

Unfortunately, you're correct........half of those right wingers on the House committee are opting for a cabinet posts with the orange buffoon (however, you may have noticed that a cabinet post with Trump does not last too long.)

Two guilty pleas thus far, two canaries singing sweetly, bank records being reviewed, LOL

maga

Mueller Ain't Going Away.

and still nothing on collusion.......you guys are a joke

and we don't want him too....we want you to keep your hopes up that Mueller will find stuff....It allows us to pass legislation and remove regs without your annoying and very loud opposition........

and when he doesn't find squat, the looks on your faces will make it seem like Nov 2016 all over again....the crying, the rage, the bewilderment....you guys keep on giving

Forum List

Back