🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Steve Bannon - COME on DOWN !

two more Trumpdrones are now on the radar.

Mueller might ask them to a new year party.
I love the way all you snowflakes think Mewler's latest move is the "clincher," but it always turns out to be a big nothing burger.

No. We know each step it is just one more step toward the inevitable. Each step is cause for celebration, though.
The "inevitable" is when Mewler folds up the tent for his circus and goes away thoroughly humiliated.

The "inevitable" is when Mewler folds up the tent for his circus and goes away thoroughly humiliated.

Well, MiddleFingerbaby.......do you REALLY think that;s going to happen???
I mean, really?
Stop being an eternal idiot proving that you're a moron and a Trump cult member.

Smarten up....at least, just a bit.

I mean, really?
Stop being an eternal idiot proving that you're a moron and a Trump cult member.

Yes, that's exactly what's going to happen. Mewler got his sacrificial lambs on process crimes. If he had something, he wouldn't be trying to make a federal case out of Flynn.

I mean, really?

So what have they found????

you really are a moron......you guys have zero......zilch....nadda......nothing!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, really?

Yes, I think that's what's going to happen, because the idea that Trump colluded with the Russians is so stupid that only a bunch of gullible snowflake dumbasses believe it. If they had any evidence, it would have leaked a long time ago. Everything else they're doing certainly has.

An Alien chest burster is going to burst out of Bannon's chest just as his interview in Congress gets started and he will calmly look down and, while pushing the little alien back into his chest say, "get back in there and keep the rest of the eggs warm".

I mean, really?

Yes, I think that's what's going to happen, because the idea that Trump colluded with the Russians is so stupid that only a bunch of gullible snowflake dumbasses believe it. If they had any evidence, it would have leaked a long time ago. Everything else they're doing certainly has.

Unlike previous investigations by Gowdy and Issa, this investigation is being ethically run, and doesn't leak every few days for political purposes like they did. We'll find out all they know when he releases his report. Relax. When it reaches more than 4 years like Ken Starr did, you might have something to whine about.

Good, while he's chasing down the hoax and destroying the deep state within the FBI, Trump will be dimantiling liberal policies and getting good shit done for this country. More Russia I say, keep those faggot antifa people at home and waiting on the verdict.....take as long as you like Mueller, I'll testify if you want.
whatever damage Trump has done with his executive orders can be undone, once he is no longer in office.... :p

whatever damage Trump has done with his executive orders can be undone, once he is no longer in office

....and of course you know how the orange clown's EOs can be undone.......

BY OTHER EXECUTIVE ORDERS............LOL

I don't think Bannon or Lewindowsky will have anything of importance to say, and the House is just deflecting by calling them in....

Bannon came on late, and Lewindowsky was not part of the Russian meetings or his inner family and circle that were pursuing the Russians for 'dirt on Hillary''.....

I think it is a planned sideshow....

I mean, really?

Unlike previous investigations by Gowdy and Issa, this investigation is being ethically run, and doesn't leak every few days for political purposes like they did. We'll find out all they know when he releases his report. Relax. When it reaches more than 4 years like Ken Starr did, you might have something to whine about.
Mewler's witch hunt is about as ethical as the Gestapo, and, yes, it does leak every few days. We already know everything in his report that isn't entirely make believe.

I mean, really?

Mewler's witch hunt is about as ethical as the Gestapo, and, yes, it does leak every few days. We already know everything in his report that isn't entirely make believe.

You know what Hannity told you. Nothing more. Of course he lies about everything.

I mean, really?

You know what Hannity told you. Nothing more. Of course he lies about everything.

I almost never watch Hannity, dumbass. Everyone in this forum knows you lie about everything, or you just make it up.

I mean, really?

I almost never watch Hannity, dumbass. Everyone in this forum knows you lie about everything, or you just make it up.

You may not watch him, but everything you post is almost a direct quote. You can't counter what I say, so you call me a liar. So much like your orange leader.

I mean, really?

Just like his god the fat old senile orange idiot!

I mean, really?

Yes, that's exactly what's going to happen. Mewler got his sacrificial lambs on process crimes. If he had something, he wouldn't be trying to make a federal case out of Flynn.

He’s not trying to make a federal case out of Flynn. He’s making a canary out of Flynn.

You may not watch him, but everything you post is almost a direct quote. You can't counter what I say, so you call me a liar. So much like your orange leader.
Another one of your horseshit lies.

Forum List

Back