🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Steve Bannon - COME on DOWN !

The "inevitable" is when Mewler folds up the tent for his circus and goes away thoroughly humiliated.

Well, MiddleFingerbaby.......do you REALLY think that;s going to happen???
I mean, really?
Stop being an eternal idiot proving that you're a moron and a Trump cult member.

Smarten up....at least, just a bit.

Yes, that's exactly what's going to happen. Mewler got his sacrificial lambs on process crimes. If he had something, he wouldn't be trying to make a federal case out of Flynn.

He’s not trying to make a federal case out of Flynn. He’s making a canary out of Flynn.
He failed. HE's prosecuting him for something no Democrat has ever been charged with.

two more Trumpdrones are now on the radar.

Mueller might ask them to a new year party.

Amazing that so many of his innercircle are going down or being caught for having ties to russia, but the deporables simply don't care. The deplorable is truly the closes fucking thing to a zombie that we've ever seen.

No one has been "caught" for having "ties to Russia," you fucking dumbass. The only things Trump admin officials have been indicted for is their own actions prior to the campaign or for process crimes produced by Mewler intentionally snaring them in a perjury trap. It's a typical leftwing witch hunt, in other words.

Good, while he's chasing down the hoax and destroying the deep state within the FBI, Trump will be dimantiling liberal policies and getting good shit done for this country. More Russia I say, keep those faggot antifa people at home and waiting on the verdict.....take as long as you like Mueller, I'll testify if you want.
whatever damage Trump has done with his executive orders can be undone, once he is no longer in office.... :p

sure, you can redo the Obama orders, and crater the economy......

hey you guys can even show Americans how bad this tax bill is for them in 10 years and not renew the cuts.....

Good luck on both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back