Steve Martin had to delete his Tweet on Carrie Fisher???

b0615be7cd6aac7358cc5a52b25782b2.jpg

JakeStarkey
EVERY American male fantasized about that princess Leia bikini scene. THAT is the Carrie Fisher we remember (though the Pheobe Cates bikini scene was hotter).

While I'm glad the libs here aren't part of THIS PC war. I'm amazed they are so oblivious to the fact that it is THEIR people pushing this nonsense. EVERYTHING "offends" the libturd.
so is that not phoebe cates in the photo?

No. Phoebe Cates was the hottie who got out of the pool topless in Fast Times At Ridgemont High, and stumbled into the bathroom where the older brother was fantasizing about her while whacking off on the toilet.

EVERY American male fantasized about that princess Leia bikini scene. THAT is the Carrie Fisher we remember (though the Pheobe Cates bikini scene was hotter).

While I'm glad the libs here aren't part of THIS PC war. I'm amazed they are so oblivious to the fact that it is THEIR people pushing this nonsense. EVERYTHING "offends" the libturd.

No. Phoebe Cates was the hottie who got out of the pool topless in Fast Times At Ridgemont High, and stumbled into the bathroom where the older brother was fantasizing about her while whacking off on the toilet.
what's that got to do with carrie fisher?

Phoebe Cates bikini scene is hotter. But then I already told you that.

You asked if that was Phoebe Cates in the picture with Darth Vader, no, that is Carrie Fisher, and in my post, I was explaining to you who Phoebe Cates was, because apparently you don't know who she is.

why on earth was it hotter?

Why was it hotter? Go to YouTube and look at it yourself. Just type in Phoebe Cates pool scene, and you will see why.

Not only does she have a nice rack, she's got really pretty nipples as well.

Steve shouldn't have deleted the tweet. People need to start standing up against/ignoring the idiots who act butthurt over every little thing.

Why was it hotter? Go to YouTube and look at it yourself. Just type in Phoebe Cates pool scene, and you will see why.

I was going to post the video, but it shows "too much" plus, I don't want to see the judge reinhold part!

I was going to post the video, but it shows "too much" plus, I don't want to see the judge reinhold part!

Yeah............the rules don't allow you to post nude videos, which is why I told them to go look at it themselves.

Ya gotta admit though, the part where she walks in on Judge Reinhold was funny as hell.

I like princess leia.

You know, Carrie Fisher many have had her problems, but she was a decent actress and did pretty good with her books and one woman show. Although I heard about her drug and alcohol problems, I never heard much bad that she did to anyone else.

Steve shouldn't have deleted the tweet. People need to start standing up against/ignoring the idiots who act butthurt over every little thing.
I never delete my FB stuff, no matter how bad the gang stalking gets.
I stopped using FB 4years ago when I started seeing people from work in a different light.
Ignorance being bliss can sometimes be a good thing. lol

This is unbelievable. WTF is wrong with people? He was being kind and sincere, for christ's sake!

Steve Martin deletes Twitter tribute to Carrie Fisher after backlash

"On Tuesday, the comic wrote in a since-deleted tweet, "When I was a young man, Carrie Fisher was the most beautiful creature I had ever seen. She turned out to be witty and bright as well."
I would bet my last effin dollar, the biggest complaints came from, lets see, uhmmmm......WHITE PEOPLE!!

This is unbelievable. WTF is wrong with people? He was being kind and sincere, for christ's sake!

"On Tuesday, the comic wrote in a since-deleted tweet, "When I was a young man, Carrie Fisher was the most beautiful creature I had ever seen. She turned out to be witty and bright as well."
I would bet my last effin dollar, the biggest complaints came from, lets see, uhmmmm......WHITE PEOPLE!!
You just reminded me of something I heard as I was leaving work through the ER the other day. :)
It was a black guy yelling "ain't none of you white motherfuckers gonna touch me!". lol
I couldn't help smiling. One of the nurses laughed and said "I know your're happy you're on your way out".

That was just a little something I thought I'd share.

Last edited:
I stopped using FB 4years ago when I started seeing people from work in a different light.
haha you were lucky! you were judging them. I got judged lol...until i got all the faggots out of my life. It's getting better now.

haha you were lucky! you were judging them. I got judged lol...until i got all the faggots out of my life. It's getting better now.
I wouldn't say I was judging them. It was just more info than I wanted to know. lol

In about 20 more days, perhaps he can repost it.
Over time he will be "progressively" more safe in posting it.

Forum List

Back