Steve McGarrett To Libs: How Can Trump Be Racist When He Had A Mixed Negro Girlfriend For Two Years?

I'm waiting for this UNDENIABLE proof
like he attacked a black man--ONLY because he was black
said something like ''I hate blacks cause they're black

It's a logical legitimate question don't you think, Liberals?

DTm7OOiW0AExH4-

Twitter

What the hell is a mixed “negro” girl?

I can barely cope with the amount of irony going on here...

The most racist poster on USMB, who worships racism and racists, trying desperately to prove that Trump is NOT racist.
please prove that he is

Go to the search function and search the keywords "patriot David Duke", and tell me what you see. :lol:
please state your proof/analysis/thesis/links/etc
please prove that he is

Go to the search function and search the keywords "patriot David Duke", and tell me what you see. :lol:

How long have you been here? Everybody on both sides of the aisle know Steve is a racist. It's just something everybody here has gotten used to.

David Duke Wishes You A 'White' Christmas

And Merry Christmas to you, American Patriot! And also, may you have a blessed new year.

Dr. Duke & Mark Collett – Why a White Christmas is more Important than Ever!

David Duke: "We Did It"

Yes, we did it as American patriot/former Louisiana House Representative David Duke stated . It feels so good doesn't it?Our people have taken this country back and it's time to right the ship. It's time to get busy and make America great again for the original people the founders created this country for via the 1790 Naturalization Act. Let David Duke explain in the links below.

Supportters Deluge The Courageous David Duke With Happy Birthday Greetings!

I hope Mr. Duke has a great happy birthday tomorrow. He has awakened so many to the dangers that Whites of European heritage face as our nation faces perilous times.

And these are just a handful of threads I found in about five minutes. :lol:
What's wrong with being White, a Patriot, and loving your country like David Duke? That's his privilege isn't it?

Why on earth would an intelligent human want his identity be based on the color of his skin? Something he has no control over.

Our founders wanted a meritocracy
Uh, the founders wanted the new nations citizens to be White people. Read the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation by the first Congress.

Naturalization Act of 1790:

[The United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provides the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limits naturalization to immigrants who are free white persons of good character. It thus excludes American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks and Asians.]

Last edited:
It's a tad early in the year to start nominating for Most Idiotic Thread of the Year, but...

please prove that he is

How long have you been here? Everybody on both sides of the aisle know Steve is a racist. It's just something everybody here has gotten used to.

And Merry Christmas to you, American Patriot! And also, may you have a blessed new year.

Yes, we did it as American patriot/former Louisiana House Representative David Duke stated . It feels so good doesn't it?Our people have taken this country back and it's time to right the ship. It's time to get busy and make America great again for the original people the founders created this country for via the 1790 Naturalization Act. Let David Duke explain in the links below.

I hope Mr. Duke has a great happy birthday tomorrow. He has awakened so many to the dangers that Whites of European heritage face as our nation faces perilous times.

What's wrong with being White, a Patriot, and loving your country like David Duke? That's his privilege isn't it?

Why on earth would an intelligent human want his identity be based on the color of his skin? Something he has no control over.

Uh, the founders wanted American citizens to be White people. Read the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation by the first Congress.

[The United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provides the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limits naturalization to immigrants who are free white persons of good character. It thus excludes American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks and Asians.]

So, white conservatives don’t evolve and our founding leaders were somewhat racist.

Got it.

please prove that he is

Uh, the founders wanted the new nations citizens to be White people. Read the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation by the first Congress.

Good character being the key words

Okay, good character being important for the white folks...so how did the drumpfs get in?

Uh, the founders wanted American citizens to be White people. Read the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation by the first Congress.

So, white conservatives don’t evolve and our founding leaders were somewhat racist.

Got it.
Don't you appreciate the founders original intent, especially the language of the Naturalization Act of 1790?

So the plantation owners who banged slave girls couldn't have been racist??
Except that that literally never happened. Slave owners viewed slaves as filthy and disgusting barn animals. There is no scenario where they would have had sex with them. Further still, even if they had, you wouldn't know about it because sex was absolutely forbidden from being spoken about back then.

You swallow more left-wing propaganda than anyone I have ever seen.

Except that that literally never happened. Slave owners viewed slaves as filthy and disgusting barn animals. There is no scenario where they would have had sex with them. Further still, even if they had, you wouldn't know about it because sex was absolutely forbidden from being spoken about back then.

Fail

The most racist poster on USMB, who worships racism and racists, trying desperately to prove that Trump is NOT racist.
if Trump is a racist--so is Obama
O went to Rev Wright--undeniably a racist --for YEARS

O thought he needed a black wife to get POTUS--!!! that's racist
Obama 'thought he needed black wife to get to White House' | Daily Mail Online

sent the AG to comfort a BLACK criminal's family shot by a WHITE cop
the AG is supposed to be anti-criminal--not PRO-criminal

said a white cop acted ''stupidly''--when the black man was the one who acted stupidly

The black man who was harassed by the police for entering his own home was the stupid one?
Apparently.....he was just a thug, you know....trying to enter his own thug home.

reminds me of the movie Mandingo
we were under sixteen for sure when we went to see it...probably 13 or 14...
there was a lot of ''lovin'' going on
upload_2018-1-15_17-39-29.jpeg

said a white cop acted ''stupidly''--when the black man was the one who acted stupidly

The black man who was harassed by the police for entering his own home was the stupid one?
Apparently.....he was just a thug, you know....trying to enter his own thug home.
if I saw someone braking into a home near me, white/black/purple/etc--it would be safe and the right thing to do to report it--you disagree??

please prove that he is

ok --how does that make Trump a racist?

I don't know that Trump is a racist, but something about his message is extremely appealing to racists. :dunno:
Steve loves him.

Wow....the followers of the current GOP Administration are a deplorable lot if they actually believe what you posted.

if I saw someone braking into a home near me, white/black/purple/etc--it would be safe and the right thing to do to report it--you disagree??
So...he was breaking into his own home? Of course...that's what thugs do in thug homes, right?

Okay, good character being important for the white folks...so how did the drumpfs get in?

I’m talking about the Founders. We stopped caring as a nation about character in the 90s

Forum List

Back