Steve McGarrett To Libs: How Can Trump Be Racist When He Had A Mixed Negro Girlfriend For Two Years?

So the plantation owners who banged slave girls couldn't have been racist??
Except that that literally never happened. Slave owners viewed slaves as filthy and disgusting barn animals. There is no scenario where they would have had sex with them. Further still, even if they had, you wouldn't know about it because sex was absolutely forbidden from being spoken about back then.

You swallow more left-wing propaganda than anyone I have ever seen.

Fail

That’s persuasive

What's wrong with being White, a Patriot, and loving your country like David Duke? That's his privilege isn't it?

Why on earth would an intelligent human want his identity be based on the color of his skin? Something he has no control over.

Our founders wanted a meritocracy
Uh, the founders wanted the new nations citizens to be White people. Read the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation by the first Congress.

Naturalization Act of 1790:

[The United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provides the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limits naturalization to immigrants who are free white persons of good character. It thus excludes American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks and Asians.]

Good character being the key words

Okay, good character being important for the white folks...so how did the drumpfs get in?

I’m talking about the Founders. We stopped caring as a nation about character in the 90s

About 30% the nation stopped caring with Nixon. Another 15% stopped caring after Iran/Contra and now that 45% thinks a shithole combover is a good thing.

Why on earth would an intelligent human want his identity be based on the color of his skin? Something he has no control over.

Uh, the founders wanted the new nations citizens to be White people. Read the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation by the first Congress.

[The United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provides the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limits naturalization to immigrants who are free white persons of good character. It thus excludes American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks and Asians.]

Okay, good character being important for the white folks...so how did the drumpfs get in?

I’m talking about the Founders. We stopped caring as a nation about character in the 90s

About 30% the nation stopped caring with Nixon. Another 15% stopped caring after Iran/Contra and now that 45% thinks a shithole combover is a good thing.

He is better than the alternative was. At least he is enacting good policies. More than I was expecting

It's a logical legitimate question don't you think, Liberals?

DTm7OOiW0AExH4-

Twitter
Oh dear...you are claiming he's a race traitor?

I personally can’t Muslims, eps Frankensteinians, but that wouldn’t make me kick Queen Rania (Queen of Jordan) out of bed!

As the great Larry David said, “The penis doesn't care about race, creed, and color. The penis wants to get to his homeland. It wants to go home!”

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:
they call anyone and everyone a racist---except blacks who are inhuman/have no emotions/no feelings/etc
Trump could say ''pass me the salt please'' they'd scream RACIST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Salt is white. It's racist to pass the salt. It's a dog whistle for only whites get passed.

Say pass the pepper instead. That's black.

I can barely cope with the amount of irony going on here...

The most racist poster on USMB, who worships racism and racists, trying desperately to prove that Trump is NOT racist.
if Trump is a racist--so is Obama
O went to Rev Wright--undeniably a racist --for YEARS

O thought he needed a black wife to get POTUS--!!! that's racist
Obama 'thought he needed black wife to get to White House' | Daily Mail Online

sent the AG to comfort a BLACK criminal's family shot by a WHITE cop
the AG is supposed to be anti-criminal--not PRO-criminal

said a white cop acted ''stupidly''--when the black man was the one who acted stupidly

The black man who was harassed by the police for entering his own home was the stupid one?
Apparently.....he was just a thug, you know....trying to enter his own thug home.
if I saw someone braking into a home near me, white/black/purple/etc--it would be safe and the right thing to do to report it--you disagree??
So...he was breaking into his own home? Of course...that's what thugs do in thug homes, right?
ok--troll master.....
answer the question...truthfully--without troll crap---this is your last chance

said a white cop acted ''stupidly''--when the black man was the one who acted stupidly

The black man who was harassed by the police for entering his own home was the stupid one?
Apparently.....he was just a thug, you know....trying to enter his own thug home.
if I saw someone braking into a home near me, white/black/purple/etc--it would be safe and the right thing to do to report it--you disagree??
So...he was breaking into his own home? Of course...that's what thugs do in thug homes, right?
ok--troll master.....
answer the question...truthfully--without troll crap---this is your last chance
I did answer the question...the man, excuse me, the thug was going into his own house, excuse me, thug crib.

they call anyone and everyone a racist---except blacks who are inhuman/have no emotions/no feelings/etc
Salt is white. It's racist to pass the salt. It's a dog whistle for only whites get passed.

Say pass the pepper instead. That's black.
This is the new normal in the current GOP Administration.....#MAGA!

The most racist poster on USMB, who worships racism and racists, trying desperately to prove that Trump is NOT racist.

Nope....only if they're white.
All blacks, Hispanics, transexuals, Muslims, refugees, illegal immigrants, and women shouldn't be reported.........unless they voted for Trump.

Then fuck em.

All blacks, Hispanics, transexuals, Muslim, refugees, illegal immigrants, and women shouldn't be reported.........unless they voted for Trump.

Then fuck em.
he wouldn't answer my question = he's wrong

All blacks, Hispanics, transexuals, Muslim, refugees, illegal immigrants, and women shouldn't be reported.........unless they voted for Trump.

Then fuck em.
No, Dickhead....he's just not giving you the answer you hoped for.

Then fuck em.
No, Dickhead....he's just not giving you the answer you hoped for.
no--he didn't answer it and now you get the ignore button also
I gave him one last chance and he didn't--it's right there for you and everyone to read
you can't deny it...everyone on USMB can see it

Well isn't he? It would be more racially sensitive to say "pass me the salt and pepper please," or better yet, "pepper and salt."
how is he racist? what did he say? please provide your UNDENIABLE proof
Salt is white, so if he said that, it's racist.

Well isn't he? It would be more racially sensitive to say "pass me the salt and pepper please," or better yet, "pepper and salt."
how is he racist? what did he say? please provide your UNDENIABLE proof
Salt is white, so if he said that, it's racist.
dam him

Trump is racist. And I like it. Time to put an end to this politically correct bullshit. Race is not a social construct. Shitholes are not a product of the imagination. They live in shitholes.

There are no white shitholes on a massive urban/suburban scale. Maybe a few backwoods cousin fuckers sprinkled about the world, that's about it.

Yes we need more people from Denmark and Sweden, not Somalia and El Salvador.

Glad that we have a President that questions the purpose of the White Man's Burden (see my sig pic). Why do we need to bear the burden to civilize and rehabilitate these people from shithole countries...countries that have been shitholes for over a millennia.

The never ending White Man's Burden, been going on since the Greco-Roman times. They people will never be civilized. Time to give up after trying for the last 2500 years. They're all obviously inferior by all historical, statistical and every other measurable standard.

Leave them to their own devices. We have robots to take their place now in white nations. Seize their valuable resources (lithium, uranium , etc) and kill any who get in the way of the white man's superior war machine.

Detonate a neutron bomb on NK where ever their dear leader is hiding too and teach those gooks a lesson. Our buttons are bigger than theirs.

Last edited:

Trump is racist. And I like it. Time to put an end to this politically correct bullshit. Race is not a social construct. Shitholes are not a product of the imagination. They live in shitholes.

There are no white shitholes on a massive urban/suburban scale. Maybe a few backwoods cousin fuckers sprinkled about the world, that's about it.

Glad that we have a President that questions the purpose of the White Man's Burden (see my sig pic). Why do we need to bear the burden to civilize and rehabilitate these people from shithole countries...countries that have been shitholes for over a millennia.

The never ending White Man's Burden, been going on since the Greco-Roman times. They people will never be civilized. Time to give up after trying for the last 2500 years. They're all obviously inferior by all historical, statistical and every other measurable standard.

Leave them to their own devices. We have robots to take their place now in white nations. Seize their valuable resources (lithium, uranium , etc) and kill any who get in the way of the white man's superior war machine.

Detonate a neutron bomb on NK where ever their dear leader is hiding too and teach those gooks a lesson. Our buttons are bigger than theirs.

Wrong there are plenty of white shithole nations on the globe.

Plenty of white shithole states too

What's wrong with being White, a Patriot, and loving your country like David Duke? That's his privilege isn't it?

please state your proof/analysis/thesis/links/etc
How long have you been here? Everybody on both sides of the aisle know Steve is a racist. It's just something everybody here has gotten used to.

David Duke Wishes You A 'White' Christmas

David Duke: "We Did It"

Supportters Deluge The Courageous David Duke With Happy Birthday Greetings!

And these are just a handful of threads I found in about five minutes. :lol:

Uh, the founders wanted American citizens to be White people. Read the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation by the first Congress.

So, white conservatives don’t evolve and our founding leaders were somewhat racist.

Got it.
Don't you appreciate the founders original intent, especially the language of the Naturalization Act of 1790?

The real original intent of the founders was that future generations of Americans would form their own opinions.

Wrong there are plenty of white shithole nations on the globe.

Plenty of white shithole states too

Please show me a picture of an entire community of white people living in filth. This doesn't include post-hurricane/tornado pics. Cite source of photo so we can verify it's not a post-natural disaster photo.

http://media.breitbart.com/media/2018/01/wi/afp/11/3r7in8h-640x426.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back