Steve McGarrett To Libs: How Can Trump Be Racist When He Had A Mixed Negro Girlfriend For Two Years?

Apparently.....he was just a thug, you know....trying to enter his own thug home.
if I saw someone braking into a home near me, white/black/purple/etc--it would be safe and the right thing to do to report it--you disagree??
Nope....only if they're white.
All blacks, Hispanics, transexuals, Muslim, refugees, illegal immigrants, and women shouldn't be reported.........unless they voted for Trump.

Then fuck em.
he wouldn't answer my question = he's wrong
No, Dickhead....he's just not giving you the answer you hoped for.
no--he didn't answer it and now you get the ignore button also
I gave him one last chance and he didn't--it's right there for you and everyone to read
you can't deny it...everyone on USMB can see it
Buh-Bye

I can barely cope with the amount of irony going on here...

The most racist poster on USMB, who worships racism and racists, trying desperately to prove that Trump is NOT racist.

Trump is racist. And I like it. Time to put an end to this politically correct bullshit. Race is not a social construct. Shitholes are not a product of the imagination. They live in shitholes.

There are no white shitholes on a massive urban/suburban scale. Maybe a few backwoods cousin fuckers sprinkled about the world, that's about it.

Yes we need more people from Denmark and Sweden, not Somalia and El Salvador.

Glad that we have a President that questions the purpose of the White Man's Burden (see my sig pic). Why do we need to bear the burden to civilize and rehabilitate these people from shithole countries...countries that have been shitholes for over a millennia.

The never ending White Man's Burden, been going on since the Greco-Roman times. They people will never be civilized. Time to give up after trying for the last 2500 years. They're all obviously inferior by all historical, statistical and every other measurable standard.

Leave them to their own devices. We have robots to take their place now in white nations. Seize their valuable resources (lithium, uranium , etc) and kill any who get in the way of the white man's superior war machine.

Detonate a neutron bomb on NK where ever their dear leader is hiding too and teach those gooks a lesson. Our buttons are bigger than theirs.

Wrong there are plenty of white shithole nations on the globe.

Plenty of white shithole states too
please go to the ''shithole'' threads where I posted links on world:
poverty
starvation
disease
potable water
illiteracy
etc
black Africa is the greatest shithole
the white nations are nothing like it

Why on earth would an intelligent human want his identity be based on the color of his skin? Something he has no control over.

Our founders wanted a meritocracy
Uh, the founders wanted the new nations citizens to be White people. Read the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation by the first Congress.

Naturalization Act of 1790:

[The United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provides the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limits naturalization to immigrants who are free white persons of good character. It thus excludes American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks and Asians.]

Good character being the key words

Okay, good character being important for the white folks...so how did the drumpfs get in?

I’m talking about the Founders. We stopped caring as a nation about character in the 90s
What's wrong with being White, a Patriot, and loving your country like David Duke? That's his privilege isn't it?

Why on earth would an intelligent human want his identity be based on the color of his skin? Something he has no control over.

Our founders wanted a meritocracy
Uh, the founders wanted American citizens to be White people. Read the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation by the first Congress.

Naturalization Act of 1790:

[The United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provides the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limits naturalization to immigrants who are free white persons of good character. It thus excludes American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks and Asians.]

So, white conservatives don’t evolve and our founding leaders were somewhat racist.

Got it.
Don't you appreciate the founders original intent, especially the language of the Naturalization Act of 1790?

The real original intent of the founders was that future generations of Americans would form their own opinions.
Future generations of Americans of White European heritage that is!

I can barely cope with the amount of irony going on here...

The most racist poster on USMB, who worships racism and racists, trying desperately to prove that Trump is NOT racist.

Trump is racist. And I like it. Time to put an end to this politically correct bullshit. Race is not a social construct. Shitholes are not a product of the imagination. They live in shitholes.

There are no white shitholes on a massive urban/suburban scale. Maybe a few backwoods cousin fuckers sprinkled about the world, that's about it.

Yes we need more people from Denmark and Sweden, not Somalia and El Salvador.

Glad that we have a President that questions the purpose of the White Man's Burden (see my sig pic). Why do we need to bear the burden to civilize and rehabilitate these people from shithole countries...countries that have been shitholes for over a millennia.

The never ending White Man's Burden, been going on since the Greco-Roman times. They people will never be civilized. Time to give up after trying for the last 2500 years. They're all obviously inferior by all historical, statistical and every other measurable standard.

Leave them to their own devices. We have robots to take their place now in white nations. Seize their valuable resources (lithium, uranium , etc) and kill any who get in the way of the white man's superior war machine.

Detonate a neutron bomb on NK where ever their dear leader is hiding too and teach those gooks a lesson. Our buttons are bigger than theirs.

Wrong there are plenty of white shithole nations on the globe.

Plenty of white shithole states too
please go to the ''shithole'' threads where I posted links on world:
poverty
starvation
disease
potable water
illiteracy
etc
black Africa is the greatest shithole
the white nations are nothing like it

Goto Belarus, Tajikistan, Moldova... Compare to Equatorial Guinea, Seychelles, Botswana...

Thing is with these countries you critize they have been pillaged by western powers for centuries... What do you expect... the only blacks ye wanted came on slave ships

So the plantation owners who banged slave girls couldn't have been racist??
Except that that literally never happened. Slave owners viewed slaves as filthy and disgusting barn animals. There is no scenario where they would have had sex with them. Further still, even if they had, you wouldn't know about it because sex was absolutely forbidden from being spoken about back then.

You swallow more left-wing propaganda than anyone I have ever seen.
Wow....the followers of the current GOP Administration are a deplorable lot if they actually believe what you posted.
You have to stop blindly swallowing the progressive propaganda and actually think for yourself. Otherwise, you’re going to end up like Carbineer there. Believe me, you don’t want that.

So...he was breaking into his own home?
Stop trying to defend the repulsive behavior of that entitled prick and his racist pal Obama. Nobody knew that was his home. Nobody. Rational, responsible people don’t break into their own home. They carry this thing called a “key”.

A Mudblood, or a lively Quadroon?
tongue_smile.gif

they call anyone and everyone a racist---except blacks who are inhuman/have no emotions/no feelings/etc
Trump could say ''pass me the salt please'' they'd scream RACIST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Trump could say ''pass me the salt please'' they'd scream RACIST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

But but but salt is white, so salt is racist.

View attachment 171713

View attachment 171711

He is racist for not asking for the pepper to put on his Anchovy Pizza!

:scared1:

Forum List

Back