Steve Scalise: Pelosi Is Using Impeachment Probe To Influence 2020 Presidential Election

He's right! Pelosi is attempting to weaponize Congress against President Trump. It's wrong and immoral. Lastly, it's Un-American. There has never been a one sided impeachment of a sitting president in history.

Scalise: Pelosi Using Impeachment Probe to Influence 2020 Election

Trump dug his own hole
Let him get out of it

Trump has certainly pissed off the corrupt political class.

Other than that he has done nothing.
Let’s hear the testimony and decide for ourselves.

He's right! Pelosi is attempting to weaponize Congress against President Trump. It's wrong and immoral. Lastly, it's Un-American. There has never been a one sided impeachment of a sitting president in history.

Trump dug his own hole
Let him get out of it

What testimony? All i see is a bunch of plutocrats trying to illegally remove a duly elected president who has turned over their apple cart of graft.

No shit batman. When Trumpybear tried to get a very public announcement of criminal investigation into the DNC, Joe Biden and his son, to use at Trumpybears Nuremberg style rallies in the 2020 election, and got caught in the middle of the shakedown, will effect the election. I'm not surprises at the corruption, I'm surprised at the incompetence of their corruption.

No shit batman. When Trumpybear tried to get a very public announcement of criminal investigation into the DNC, Joe Biden and his son, to use at Trumpybears Nuremberg style rallies in the 2020 election, and got caught in the middle of the shakedown, will effect the election. I'm not surprises at the corruption, I'm surprised at the incompetence of their corruption.

Oh?

Schiff's Own Ties to Ukraine Raise Questions
Schiff's Own Ties to Ukraine Raise Questions

Adam Schiff comes under scrutiny for having his own connection to Ukraine businessman | Daily Mail Online

'Black ledger' and naked photos: Democrats pressured foreign countries for dirt on Trump
‘Black ledger’ and naked photos: Democrats pressured foreign countries for dirt on Trump

POLITICS
03/25/2014 10:21 am ET Updated Mar 26, 2014
Six Members Of Congress Have Financial Stake In Russian Sanctions
Six Members Of Congress Have Financial Stake In Russian Sanctions | HuffPost

Trump dug his own hole
Let him get out of it

What testimony? All i see is a bunch of plutocrats trying to illegally remove a duly elected president who has turned over their apple cart of graft.

All I see is Trump staffers testifying about what they saw and heard.
It is Congress that will Constitutionally determine whether Trump stays or goes

Trump dug his own hole
Let him get out of it

Yeah, and other than the brennan traitor operatives whose opinion I don't give a flying fuck about, they have said nothing bad.

Trump dug his own hole
Let him get out of it

Yeah, and other than the brennan traitor operatives whose opinion I don't give a flying fuck about, they have said nothing bad.
They are not offering opinion
They are testifying under oath what they saw and heard

They are not offering opinion
They are testifying under oath what they saw and heard

And they are saying "I felt that it was wrong". OPINION. Not fact.

I thought you kids were convinced impeachment was political suicide for Democrats?

You can't have it both ways Son.
It is political suicide for them in the end.
That was a quick about face.

Surprised you don't have whiplash.

Remember the optics of the vote....
It's a Democrat vs Republican PARTY LINE vote....

What does that tell you?

It's just another garden variety POLITICAL SHENANIGAN....

Why?

Because remember - Presidential Impeachment is supposed to be THE CONGRESS (aka The People and The States) vs an out-of-control Executive....

But instead - we have a garden variety political stunt running along a party line vote.... Sort of like how the House under Boehner voted like 50-something party line votes to rescind Obamacare... It's just another news shenanigan and the vote proves this.

So if there had been a pretty even mix of Republicans and Democrats voting for it - that would reflect that perhaps maybe there is something going on... Because THE CONGRESS independent of political party was concerned about wrongdoing....
Not one member of the Trump Party voted yes. If that's not a right wing conspiracy I don't know what is.

Trump dug his own hole
Let him get out of it

Sorry, but you fuckers are sitting in a deep one.

Now, we are going to build a little building over it and let people shit on you all day long.

Enjoy the view.

tenor.gif

Remember the optics of the vote....
It's a Democrat vs Republican PARTY LINE vote....

What does that tell you?

It's just another garden variety POLITICAL SHENANIGAN....

Why?

Because remember - Presidential Impeachment is supposed to be THE CONGRESS (aka The People and The States) vs an out-of-control Executive....

But instead - we have a garden variety political stunt running along a party line vote.... Sort of like how the House under Boehner voted like 50-something party line votes to rescind Obamacare... It's just another news shenanigan and the vote proves this.

So if there had been a pretty even mix of Republicans and Democrats voting for it - that would reflect that perhaps maybe there is something going on... Because THE CONGRESS independent of political party was concerned about wrongdoing....
Not one member of the Trump Party voted yes. If that's not a right wing conspiracy I don't know what is.

Two Dems voted no. What does that tell you about the patently obvious LEFT WING conspiracy? Or are you too partisan to admit it?

Forum List

Back