Steven Dutch, worlds leading Physicist debunks twoofer

What high school kids?

Clearly they don't exist, unless you provide signed, notarized documentation from a federal court......

Make sure it isn't a corrupt court! And make sure the evidence entered and processed is 'bonafide'!

:lmao:

bet me then, these are not a public records dumb ass, you want to meet the kids that showed what fools you are? Place your bets in an ILOC and fly in.

you tards are so incredibly fucked up you jump from the frying pan to the fire.

I've jumped into the fire! :eek:

What high school kids?

Clearly they don't exist, unless you provide signed, notarized documentation from a federal court......

Make sure it isn't a corrupt court! And make sure the evidence entered and processed is 'bonafide'!

bet me then, these are not a public records dumb ass, you want to meet the kids that showed what fools you are? Place your bets in an ILOC and fly in.

you tards are so incredibly fucked up you jump from the frying pan to the fire.

I've jumped into the fire! :eek:

And he thinks we're laughing at ourselves........LOL

I don't believe I've ever been called a sock before.......

9/11 Whackjob quickly labeled me a sock.
And an "agent troll."
And a "paid shill."
And put me on his (imaginary) ignore list.

Of course, he does this to anybody he disagrees with. Which is pretty much the entire board. Yep, we're all the same person, and I'm getting paid quite handsomely to post here. :eusa_shhh:

And an "agent troll."
And a "paid shill."

Of course, he does this to anybody he disagrees with. Which is pretty much the entire board. Yep, we're all the same person, and I'm getting paid quite handsomely to post here. :eusa_shhh:
:lol:

And an "agent troll."
And a "paid shill."

Um? Could you ask the guy who signs your paycheck where the hell mine has been these last 5 or 6 years?

And an "agent troll."
And a "paid shill."

Um? Could you ask the guy who signs your paycheck where the hell mine has been these last 5 or 6 years?

I'll talk to "Barry" (not his real name). You should have some "disinformation agent" $$$ coming your way.

And an "agent troll."
And a "paid shill."

I'll talk to "Barry" (not his real name). You should have some "disinformation agent" $$$ coming your way.
and back pay too!

listen to the OS huggers quack and cackle.

Dont pat yourselves on the back so quickly.

None of you are intelligent enough to be paid disinfo agents, dick sucking socks yeh, disinfo agents, nope, no one would hire you for that.

Which is not to imply that your psychological disorders and tard iq's do not fit right into the mold.

Like I said I am glad you can at least laugh at yourselves because thats healthy even for nutcase wackjobs like you all.

Tojo really should stay quiet...He/she/it keeps getting dumber and dumber........

Tojo really should stay quiet...He/she/it keeps getting dumber and dumber........

What is absolutely the funniest is his refusal to present a single fact while claiming ours are fake. His refusal to support a single claim while claiming the Government faked 4 plane crashes and thousands of deaths.

He does not know where the planes went, nor what happened to almost 300 people. He can not explain away the eyewitnesses, nor prove a single video is faked. He claims a plane could not knock down light poles but that a MUCH smaller drone could.

He denies the DNA evidence, the physical evidence, the eyewitness accounts, the literally HUNDREDS of investigators reports, the film evidence. All while refusing to present a single piece of evidence to support his delusional claims.

First he demands court approved evidence and then when presented with it claims it is not what he wants.

And he honestly thinks someone other then another delusional idiot believes anything he says.

What is absolutely the funniest is his refusal to present a single fact while claiming ours are fake. His refusal to support a single claim while claiming the Government faked 4 plane crashes and thousands of deaths.

He does not know where the planes went, nor what happened to almost 300 people. He can not explain away the eyewitnesses, nor prove a single video is faked. He claims a plane could not knock down light poles but that a MUCH smaller drone could.

He denies the DNA evidence, the physical evidence, the eyewitness accounts, the literally HUNDREDS of investigators reports, the film evidence. All while refusing to present a single piece of evidence to support his delusional claims.

First he demands court approved evidence and then when presented with it claims it is not what he wants.

And he honestly thinks someone other then another delusional idiot believes anything he says.

the fact is and has been presented that you tards are incapable of answering a physics question that high school chilldren correctly answered.

and that is fucking hilarious.

the trash you put up are strawman arguments since they would be public records and you cannot produce them. Nothing you posted would pass process. nothing!

Which would result in immediate summary judgment against you. then you could call the judge names too! :eusa_whistle:

the fact is and has been presented that you tards are incapable of answering a physics question that high school chilldren correctly answered.

the trash you put up are strawman arguments since they would be public records and you cannot produce them. Nothing you posted would pass process. nothing!

Which would result in immediate summary judgment against you. then you could call the judge names too! :eusa_whistle:

Wait, didn't you already look at a link to a court case and dismiss it? :eusa_whistle:

Wait, didn't you already look at a link to a court case and dismiss it? :eusa_whistle:

Yes he did, AFTER claiming that was what he wanted.

Nothing you posted would pass process. nothing!
LOL but it did...And he/she/it is too stupid to admit it.......

at this point there is nothing for me to admit to since you posted a bunch of meaningless junkyard pics.

seriously, how dumb are you? if it did there is a paper trail that you mysteriously cant find and despite the fact you have nothing you want everyone to believe a few junkyard parts are from those planes.

well pal I got a bridge in florida for ya too! There isnt a paper trail on it either LMAO

Last edited:
This clown doesn't understand that what was posted was evidence presented in court. Paper trail? If there wasn't one then that's on the defense attorneys....

Either way he/She/It is still the dumbest poster on USMB today.............

Forum List

Back