Steven Seagal back in the news................

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
His career was already on the rocks, but you can bet he's totally toast now.

Here he is with his 16 year old co-star Katherine Heigl.

z3ceocjgdrctihydv8lw.png

As far as human beings who simultaneously exist as internet memes go, Steven Seagal is pretty inarguably one of the worst. God knows we’ve gotten a lot of schadenfreude-y joy over the years out of his terrible haircuts, worse movies, and bizarre, entirely unwarranted self-confidence on matters like mixed martial arts and Russian politics. But there’s also an aspect of Seagal where the funny falls off, and only the creepy remains, and it’s situated dead center in his long history of alleged harassment and abusive treatment toward women.

Earlier this month, we reported on the account of actress Lisa Guerrero, who recounted an “audition” for 1997's Fire Down Below at Seagal’s home, where he greeted her in a silk robe, seemed annoyed that she’d wisely forced the movie’s casting director to accompany her, and told her he needed a private rehearsal with her, alone, before she could get the part. Guerrero’s account was just the latest in a long line of accusations of harassment and other creepy, invasive behavior from Seagal, with women across the years alleging that he frequently made inappropriate comments to them, touting his skills as a “massage expert,” and brushing up against them—and worse—in an unwanted sexual manner. (Uproxx has a pretty good, albeit two-years-old, round-up of the various claims against Seagal here.)

Advertisement

Now, just a few days after The Daily Mail released audio of Seagal calling female reporters who dared to question him a wide variety of unpleasant, derogatory names, a decades-old picture of the actor is making the rounds on the internet, presumably as a blatant reminder of just what kind of guy Seagal (allegedly) is under all his blustering and cultural pretensions. Taken during the promotional tour for Under Siege 2—from an era when a Steven Seagal action sequel still qualified for any kind of press interest other than pure derision—it shows Seagal pretty clearly putting his hand on the breast of his 16-year-old co-star Katherine Heigl. In public. Shamelessly. You know, like you do.

https://www.avclub.com/heres-steven-seagal-groping-a-16-year-old-katherine-hei-1819923832

he's like Arnold S, not an actor --just a star
did he really say that, or is this just her account?
did he have kids at that time?
if he did say that--that's wrong.....
people like Harvey and him think they are untouchable

Segal made inappropriate comments horrors. Where's the fainting couch? He put his hand above a poor child's breast and was photographed. The bounder!

You won't hear any sexual misconduct allegations about Seagal because he's always been a fucking loon.

"Oh, Steven Seagal raped you? How is he doing? Is he doing okay?"

Juliana Margulies Claims Sex Harass By Harvey Weinstein, Steven Seagal

Actress Julianna Margulies said in an interview that producer Harvey Weinstein and actor Steven Seagal both tried to sexually harass her earlier in her career. The star of TV’s The Good Wife claimed that she was led to their rooms by female assistants ostensibly for business reasons. However, “These women were leading me to the lion’s den.”

Speaking to Sirius XM’s Jenny Hutt on her Just Jenny show, Margulies recounted now-familiar tales of being taken to hotel rooms on the pretext of some official business

Actress Julianna Margulies said in an interview that producer Harvey Weinstein and actor Steven Seagal both tried to sexually harass her earlier in her career. The star of TV’s The Good Wife claimed that she was led to their rooms by female assistants ostensibly for business reasons. However, “These women were leading me to the lion’s den.”

Speaking to Sirius XM’s Jenny Hutt on her Just Jenny show, Margulies recounted now-familiar tales of being taken to hotel rooms on the pretext of some official business

That woman ruined my joke.

SHE'S A FUCKING LIAR!!!!

After years of fighting, decades even, of trying to prove that women aren't wilting flowers, that the days of protecting the delicate shell like ears should be over, here we are,. The left is bringing back the inappropriate comment.

he's like Arnold S, not an actor --just a star
did he really say that, or is this just her account?
did he have kids at that time?.....

He had at least one entire family that he had abandoned by then. The fucking scumbag.

Seagal needs new glasses!

I wouldn't fuck Katherine Heigl for cash money.

She's gross.
You must be gay

Nope. I simply find her repulsive. I met her in person, without makeup.

She's got a horrible body, she smokes cigarettes (imagine that breath!) and she's aging like a head of lettuce.

Here she is without her usual 10 lbs of pancake makeup.....

article-2014975-0D0449DA00000578-557_306x423.jpg
article-0-1348838B000005DC-609_468x840.jpg

Have at it bub......

Hollywood magic!!

905aea551402dfba2b3a4fa5ab29f612--katherine-heigl-without-makeup.jpg
Katherine-Heigl-Without-Makeup.jpg

before-after-makeup-catherine-heigl.jpg
STOP!! You're torturing a fan with horrible images I can't unsee!
Consider that he is mixing images up.....Images from when she was younger and then placing images of her in the worst possible light and much older.

She's a bit on the 'Amazon' side in heft, but she's a nice looking woman all the same. In fact, I think its her personality that is really ugly, not her looks. As with any bad personality, a sock in the mouth to keep her quiet while you have at it works wonders. hehe.

Somehow I'm watching The Asian Connection right now. The fat slob needs to give up these tough guy roles. He looks like Jackie Gleason.

Forum List

Back