🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Still Enamored with the Boy President?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
How has this simpleton's 8 year apology tour worked out? He was (and still is) too immature for the job. Do we need to raise the Presidential eligibility age in order to preclude another enfant terrible from aiding our enemies?

How has this simpleton's 8 year apology tour worked out? He was (and still is) too immature for the job. Do we need to raise the Presidential eligibility age in order to preclude another enfant terrible from aiding our enemies?

Only if we raise it high enough that Chelsea will be a grandmother before she can run.

Still Enamored with the Boy President?

News must travel slow. That guy left office seven years ago.

I don't know if was an age thing as much as an anti-American pro-Muslim Racist.....thing.
I agree, The Muslim in Chief is so anti America, he has done all he could to make the US a more dangerous place than ever before. We are so divided, it will take years for us to safe again. Between the racist president and his love for the terrorists, we have little to be happy about.

I am anti abortion unless someone could get into a time machine and perform an abortion preventing the existence of Obama. He will go down in history as the most destructive president in history.

Better than the last president with 120k troops in the wrong nation looking for terrorist that blew up the Trade Towers...........High as hell gas prices, loss of work due to illegals working everywhere and no deportations or raids by INS.......Shitty economy which tens of thousands of Americans lost homes, but the rich got richer thanks to Boosh and Oblama...Actually, it's been the same story since Reagan.......

I don't know if was an age thing as much as an anti-American pro-Muslim Racist.....thing.
I agree, The Muslim in Chief is so anti America, he has done all he could to make the US a more dangerous place than ever before. We are so divided, it will take years for us to safe again. Between the racist president and his love for the terrorists, we have little to be happy about.

I am anti abortion unless someone could get into a time machine and perform an abortion preventing the existence of Obama. He will go down in history as the most destructive president in history.

:rofl:

Hate to break this to ya but ----- history actually goes back further than 7 years. You'd be amazed.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You need to step outside of the bubble and get some fresh air.

Somehow, President Obama accomplished what he set out to do...

Passed healthcare, stopped a depression, saved the auto industry, gay rights, recognition of Cuba, nuclear disarmament of Iran....oh yea and killing bin Laden

Meanwhile Republicans accomplished NOTHING on their agenda.....didn't repeal Obamacare, no tax cuts, didn't stop gay marriage, couldn't repeal abortion, lost on energy

Forum List

Back