Still have no proof of Russians "altering" election results?

Interesting, considering the pathetic left still cockledoodledo about their stupid witch winning the "popular vote."

No really, makes a lot of sense. :cranky:

Oh, there is no proof? Well, except maybe for the TRUTH about the emails by the witch. Ahhhh, but who cares about the TRUTH in those emails, right?

So, there is still no proof? Say, how did those Jill Stein recounts work out? Didn't it lead to more votes for Trump?

How, how much money did she make off the useful morons? Lol!!!!!

:clap::clap::clap:

Quit making stuff up. The claim isn't that they "altered" the election results.

It's that they ATTEMPTED to.
Oh, so you are saying John Lewis is a liar?

Or..

Is he just stupid like I think?

I am sympathetic though. He probably cannot help it. Don't want to say why I think that. Wouldn't want to be called a wacist. Are you a wacist?

Interesting, considering the pathetic left still cockledoodledo about their stupid witch winning the "popular vote."

Oh, there is no proof? Well, except maybe for the TRUTH about the emails by the witch. Ahhhh, but who cares about the TRUTH in those emails, right?

So, there is still no proof? Say, how did those Jill Stein recounts work out? Didn't it lead to more votes for Trump?

Or..

I am sympathetic though. He probably cannot help it. Don't want to say why I think that. Wouldn't want to be called a wacist. Are you a wacist?

I'm saying I believe the conclusions that the various intelligence agencies came to.

Or..

I'm saying I believe the conclusions that the various intelligence agencies came to.

They also come to the conclusions that Iraq was going to blow up the world, arming/training terrorists is a good thing, and putting crack in streets would solve inner city problems.
Face it, all they have is assumption. Their "evidence" even says that.

Or..

They also come to the conclusions that Iraq was going to blow up the world, arming/training terrorists is a good thing, and putting crack in streets would solve inner city problems.

At some point, you have to decide what and whom to believe. If only one or two of them were saying that, I'd hesitate - but to have them all in agreement (when they are notoriously territorial) is meaningful. And, it logically makes sense. Russia is hurting under those sanctions.

Or..

At some point, you have to decide what and whom to believe. If only one or two of them were saying that, I'd hesitate - but to have them all in agreement (when they are notoriously territorial) is meaningful. And, it logically makes sense. Russia is hurting under those sanctions.

I don't doubt they would do it, I just cant take people that lead in corruption at their word. Especially when they said they would release the evidence 2 months ago and aint seen shit but assumption.
Especially over something this vital.
Also, obamas disingenuousy doesn't help. He tried to influence several elections.

Or..

Can anyone decipher the double talk?

Or..

I don't doubt they would do it, I just cant take people that lead in corruption at their word. Especially when they said they would release the evidence 2 months ago and aint seen shit but assumption.
Especially over something this vital.
Also, obamas disingenuousy doesn't help. He tried to influence several elections.

That is true. American hands are hardly clean in this regard.

We have proof Clinton And Obama Violated The Law and Clinton & The DNC Rigged The DNC Primaries and tried to affect the General Election by stealing debate questions and paying throngs of thugs to commit violent acts at political rallies.

Please show us one shred of PROOF that the Russians even attempted to affect the outcome of the Election
Especially considering that she won The Popular Vote.

Because there are mountains
of proof that any idiot can look at and instantly determine that The DNC, Clinton & Obama Inc are Criminal Enterprises

We have proof Clinton And Obama Violated The Law and Clinton & The DNC Rigged The DNC Primaries and tried to affect the General Election by stealing debate questions and paying throngs of thugs to commit violent acts at political rallies.

Please show us one shred of PROOF that the Russians even attempted to affect the outcome of the Election
Especially considering that she won The Popular Vote.

Hey coyote!

Well, we are waiting!

waiting.gif

The more you listen to Lefty the more you question whether or not it's Lefty That Is Working For Our Enemies!

Seems to me the only group of people that tried to alter the election and continue to try to alter the election after the fact to this very day is The Democrat Party.

Who needs the Russian Boogie
Men when you have Leftist Democrat Jihadists plotting to Overthrow Our Government?

So Liberals are calling for assassinations and military coups because the Russians tried but FAILED to alter the election. Considering how bad Democrat Cyber Security was, that sounds like reason to celebrate, not bit@h and whine.

The more you listen to Lefty the more you question whether or not it's Lefty That Is Working For Our Enemies!

Seems to me the only group of people that tried to alter the election and continue to try to alter the election after the fact to this very day is The Democrat Party.

Men when you have Leftist Democrat Jihadists plotting to Overthrow Our Government?

So Liberals are calling for assassinations and military coups because the Russians tried but FAILED to alter the election. Considering how bad Democrat Cyber Security was, that sounds like reason to celebrate, not bit@h and whine.

I seem to recall the Obama White house dispatching, however indirect political operatives to Israel to topple the present and still Prime Minister.

Yeah, I have been saying they are American hating traitors worthy of a traitors death. The democrats, on a daily basis, behind a treasonous media, are plotting and scheming to destroy the America they despise. All under the guise of equal rights etc.

Their sheep believe them for every pathetic deliberate lie they tell. The fact that we present facts every day and they remain in their willful ignorance means they get ZERO sympathy from me. They are wicked liars and demented losers.

Look at them. Listen to them. They are all completely fucked in the head. So much so, it is futile effort to address with them with any sort of respect. I am done with it. Long done.

I used to think that Dem Libs were mentally Ill but how can half a Nation be mentally Ill?

They cannot be mentally Ill however they can be radically devoted to Evil.

They are literally The People of The Flood. They are like The Evil Masses in Noah's Day who soon will overwhelm the world forcing God's hand to begin his end time judgments to once and for all Eradicate Evil from the Earth.

This is just a pause from their March To Hell & Oblivion & a time to prepare for The Evil They Will Unleash on Earth once they gain power again!

Yeah, I have been saying they are American hating traitors worthy of a traitors death. The democrats, on a daily basis, behind a treasonous media, are plotting and scheming to destroy the America they despise. All under the guise of equal rights etc.

Their sheep believe them for every pathetic deliberate lie they tell. The fact that we present facts every day and they remain in their willful ignorance means they get ZERO sympathy from me. They are wicked liars and demented losers.

Look at them. Listen to them. They are all completely fucked in the head. So much so, it is futile effort to address with them with any sort of respect. I am done with it. Long done.

I used to think that Dem Libs were mentally Ill but how can half a Nation be mentally Ill?

They are literally The People of The Flood. They are like The Evil Masses in Noah's Day who soon will overwhelm the world forcing God's hand to begin his end time judgments to once and for all Eradicate Evil from the Earth.

This is just a pause from their March To Hell & Oblivion & a time to prepare for The Evil They Will Unleash on Earth once they gain power again!

I have to confess I am no saint. However, I think you are right.

Pretty sure I am hell bound myself.

And you can bet the GOP Congress has no interest in finding the smoking gun.
13 intelligence agencies stated Putin did interfere with the election TO FAVOR TRUMP.
No wonder Putin's Puppet blasted our nonpartisan patriotic servants..
And his water carriers continue to slime them.

We should all feel the same. Bound for Hell and pleasantly surprised on Judgment Day.

When you cannot reason with people and they cling to lies and hatred there is a spiritual shift that has occurred in the world.

Such was the case in Noah's Day. Irrational Hatred Coupled With Self Deception, & Evil Deeds Held Up As Virtues, and like Noah's Day & Lot's Day seemingly No Righteous Men To Be Found Nor Found In Sufficient Numbers Worth Sparing The World From Judgment For.

This is that time that was spoken of in times past and prohesized as a warning for the future.

We are told that Evil Does Prevail but we are also told that their rule over the Earth is Brief and that their Defeat Is Final and Forever.

Their Day is at hand, but their glory is brief and their defeat is forever as their erasure is permanent.

I have to confess I am no saint. However, I think you are right.

Pretty sure I am hell bound myself.

Forum List

Back